Any February 2011 I-130/I-485 filer yet?. . .let's track progress.

Guys I just checked my status for my I-485 online hoping it would finally show up since none of my cases were showing up. Well I was in for a pleasant surprise!! It says that on March 25 (today) I was mailed an interview letter for April 28th!! I was so surprised because I was not hoping to hear anything till at least mid-April! I will probably receive the letter next week since it was just mailed today. I am so happy! Thank you God!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys I just checked me status for my I-485 online hoping it would finally show up since none of my cases were showing up. Well I was in for a pleasant surprise!! It says that on March 25 (today) I was mailed an interview letter for April 28th!! I was so surprised because I was not hoping to hear anything till at least mid-April! I will probably receive the letter next week since it was just mailed today. I am so happy! Thank you God!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

That is wonderful and very encouraging news Gelia :)

All the best for your preparation work & we look forward to more updates from you!

Guys I just checked me status for my I-485 online hoping it would finally show up since none of my cases were showing up. Well I was in for a pleasant surprise!! It says that on March 25 (today) I was mailed an interview letter for April 28th!! I was so surprised because I was not hoping to hear anything till at least mid-April! I will probably receive the letter next week since it was just mailed today. I am so happy! Thank you God!!!

This is great news Gelia! Congrats!!! My 485 also started showing online only when they mailed me my IL. And I received my IL the same day it was online with the same status.
Finally Feb filers are heading towards the last stages of their process. Hopefully everyone will be there soon. :)

Hi everybody! Its being a while. . .happy to see some progress with fellow feb. filers and new members on the thread. Welcome on board people. We shall all get there!

Updates:
I have had a busy week so i wasnt able to check my online status as well as come on here. So when i checked my online status this night, both I-130 and I-765 remained unchanged but the I-485 changed to "Testing and Interview". So they mailed the IL and is set for April 28. So for other feb. filers, yours is on the way and is coming big time! Let's just be patient.

@immiresearch
Congrats on receiving the interview date! Yay! You should be hearing something about your EAD soon too. Way to go!!!

- Sent I-130/I-485/I-131/I-765 on 02/10/11
- Delivered 02/11/11
- Email and SMS with receipt no. - 02/15/11
- Biometric Appointment for 03/10/11 received on - 02/18/11
- All NOA's received in mail - 02/22/11
- Biometric done - 03/10/11
- I-485 Appointment SMS recd. - 03/25/11 - Interview on 04/27/11

** No update on I-130, I-131 and 765 online..

DO - Seattle
ASC - Seattle

Thanks for the well wishes guys! I am really happy.

Does anyone know how to prepare for the interview? I heard there is a list of questions on this website as well. Can someone please post the link? Thanks!

Congratulations on all that received the interview letter ..good luck with the preparation..keep us updated ..i guess us who reside in atlanta have to be a lil more patient..but we will get there eventually(hopefully) ..

Congratulations on all that received the interview letter ..good luck with the preparation..keep us updated ..i guess us who reside in atlanta have to be a lil more patient..but we will get there eventually(hopefully) ..

Patience is everything. Good Luck My fellow ATLien. (=

@ Maral
Thanks for the word...we need the pep talk. We look on here everyday and the USCIS site hoping....LOL
I will wait till friday and then pull out an ace.

@ Everyone
Have a good weekend :)

Hi,
I am in L2 visa. I have applied for EAD renewal. My I-94 is valid till sep-2013. My employer says I can work with my I-94 till I get my EAD. Is this true? If i work without EAD will it affect my future immigration process? Please help me to answer this question.

@ Gelia
congrats buddy!!...start doing some interview prep. Hope u nail it!! this is good news for all

Man...patience is really a virtue, which one must achieve lol

Thanks guys for the wishes. Wish everyone else the very best. Patience is the key and i believe what will be will surely be. We can only do our best.

@Gelia & Abhiku

Congratulations guys. Glad to see us having interview on the same day Gelia. We will be fine!

@Dunee

We both did our walk-in on the same day. Hope Gelia timelines bring some hopes. Goodluck

Hey everyone!

Quick update, seems like I am gonna risk taking the almost 3 hr drive to Dallas, TX to try a walk-in biometrics lol!

will keep you guys posted once the plans in place :)

Have a great evening...

Guys I just checked my status for my I-485 online hoping it would finally show up since none of my cases were showing up. Well I was in for a pleasant surprise!! It says that on March 25 (today) I was mailed an interview letter for April 28th!! I was so surprised because I was not hoping to hear anything till at least mid-April! I will probably receive the letter next week since it was just mailed today. I am so happy! Thank you God!!!

Congrats Gelia on getting your interview date :) It must feel real good! :)

I did my walk in for the biometrics last Monday and I saw that it took 9 days for you get your interview date online, hopefully I will get mine this coming week :)

Good luck with everything!!! Have a great weekend!

Shely

ASC: Naperville, IL

Day 01: 02/28/2011 - AOS package sent via USPS express mail
Day 02: 03/01/2011 - Package Received (signed by U. USIC)
Day 08: 03/07/2011 - Got 4 emails/text from USCIS: Acceptance Confirmation for I-130, I-485, I-765 and I-131
Day 09: 03/08/2011 - Was able to check my cases status online
Day 11: 03/10/2011 - Received NOA in the mail (4)
Day 12: 03/11/2011 - Appointment letter for biometrics received in the mail (April 5, 2011 at 2:00 pm). Unsuccessful walk-in :(
Day 22: 03/21/2011 - Biometrics Done :) Successful walk in :)

Good morning, you all!!! Hope everyone is doing great!

Congratulations @immiresearch, @yemroy and @thomkip for getting your interview dates. :)

Now it is time to get ready for the interview :) Will be praying for you all.

Best of luck!
Shely

ASC: Naperville, IL

Day 01: 02/28/2011 - AOS package sent via USPS express mail
Day 02: 03/01/2011 - Package Received (signed by U. USIC)
Day 08: 03/07/2011 - Got 4 emails/text from USCIS: Acceptance Confirmation for I-130, I-485, I-765 and I-131
Day 09: 03/08/2011 - Was able to check my cases status online
Day 11: 03/10/2011 - Received NOA in the mail (4)
Day 12: 03/11/2011 - Appointment letter for biometrics received in the mail (April 5, 2011 at 2:00 pm). Unsuccessful walk-in :(
Day 22: 03/21/2011 - Biometrics Done :) Successful walk in :)

@Tony @Andy...maybe they had a crazy rush of apps on March 9th. We gotta stay positive! They have to come in 30 days(thx Noella)...that gave me a positive vibe.
@Everyone else...congrats on having a speeedy process and good luck on ur upcoming interviews! let's hope & pray for no "stokes"..