Any Feb. 2002 Filer waiting ?

Mine approved

My case was approved on 8/24/04. Hope your wait is no longer and I pray for your approvals.
WC

karma700 said:
I got RFE for medical too.. vericalla vaccine (at the time there was national shortage.. huh).

Thanks for the update.. did your lawyer tell you that the dependant application is with a different adjudecator ..

Nobody told me anything, I simply assume that.
And I forgot to tell you one thing, when I went for pp stamping, I asked that person what happens to my spouse case, she was very nice and she would have checked their database for info, unfortunately I didn't have the Alien @ with me. She told me that it is possible that her app is going for name check, and that it might take some time and in that case all we have to do is WAIT!
Of course, she was simply assuming that ... nothing for sure.

Gica

no 2nd FP, still waiting

CHAVA, what's the FBI ph# for FP-result check?
Does any know what's the fax# for Level-1 and Level-2 enquiries?

I did 1st and 2nd Level Enquiry. Both FAX numbers are on the enquiry form itself.

Koolkat
WAC-02-119-######

In response to 2nd level FAX inquiry recieved letter...

The I-485 filed by the applicant listed above is pending a detailed review at California Service Center.
The applicant will be notified by mail if any additional information is necessary. Please allow us 90 days before submitting additional inquries.

Officer..
Division XII
CSC

Does someone has similar experience? Does it mean it is pending for name check?

Thanks
Koolkat
WAC-02-119-#####

Koolkat - Online Status?

Koolkat: What is your current online status.

Arun
WAC-02-121-xxxxx
RFE reply recd by CIS on 7/7/04, no approval yet.

Current Status..

On June 9, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

Koolkat
WAC-02-119-#####

WAC01-292-5XXXXX still pending

RD 08/01
3 EAD's
3 AP's
2 FP's - expire in Dec'04
2 RFE's - responded to 2nd RFE on June 28th '04

Still waiting for approval..
online status "It is taking between 660 and 660 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case."

-rdprasad

time for 4th AP !?

Attorney office "would like" to do the 4th AP. Boy this is kind of things I don't need to push yet they would do it on their own.

Not decided if I should go ahead with 4th AP, or risk to wait another few month for 485. Since October is approaching => the end of fiscal year, then Thanksgiving, Christmas, New year... this is the period that CSC not very productive :(

wac02103
still wait for 2nd FP

Anyone still there ???

Any Jan/Feb. 2002 Filer still waiting ???

Though haven't heard from USCIS since last 1 year, I could find out that my file is at San Jose office. I'm waiting for a long time for interview/approval. Haven't heard from them since long time. I don't know what to do?

Any suggestion ????

Koolkat
WAC-02-119-#####

Koolkat - the only thing might make you feel better is my attorney says CSC plans to finished all I485 cases filed prior to Nov 2002 by the end of Sept. It is radiculous to have some of us wait for over 3 years while others got approved in several month.

Anyone there ???

Its already Sept. Did anyone ( old timer) get approval?
Please post it here.

Thanks
-Koolkat
WAC-02-119-######

koolkat said:
Am I the only one?

KoolKat
WAC-02-119-#####

if it makes you feel any better, I am a June 2002 filer and very much around.
My case was touched after 5 years in Jan and they sent me an RFE which I am yet to receive...so another round of frustrating wait continues for me.

You can try and open an enquiry by calling the USCIS 1-800 number....

that;s so absurd that you guys are not approved yet...i hear people bleating about the retrogression, damn you were years ahead of the retrogression... have you gone to the congressman, senators the ombudsman???