any experience?!!

posos

Registered Users (C)
hi everyone

on march 26th 2006 i sent letter to uscis for decision as my case out of processing time ,, and aweek ago i called 1800 # .. the lady was helpfull . she told me that i will receive letter within 45 days .. from the date i sent the letter

does anybody have this experience and receive decision within that time or might take for ever

thanks in advance

local office : phila

july 2006 : I-30 . I-765 . I-485
august 2006 : fb done
sep 2006 : ead received
nov 2006 : interview done . gone bad ( decision within 90 days ) till now

Last edited by a moderator:
I called like million times. You will receive a letter soon saying that your case is under review and you need to wait for 6 months before you call again.
These calls are not helpful :(

I called and 9 days later got a letter from the local DO saying that i should get decision or any other course of action in within 120 days of that letter.

What happened with your interview? Why did it go bad? If you don't mind telling :)

we been interviewed seprately , and most of the question for me ,, we did gave the same answer . the interview took over an hour ,, then the officer told us that will get decision in mail within 90 days. my lawyer were right he told me they always said 90 days but it might take less or more ,,,

well i still waiting .

thanks

Stokes Interview is that... you are stoked by stones..

what does ( stokes interview ) is that why my case been delayed for decision ?

M....P:)

Stoke interview: USCIS calls it for a simple reason. In each DO office, there are rooms which are designed to see through lies, platitudes and fake marriages. :rolleyes: You and your spouse are called in for an interview, which is video taped and recorded, seperated and grilled on a barbeque machine about your relationship. Mind you, this is the only time USCIS is allowed to torture you without violating your civil rights. :eek: Generally, the barberque machine used an enviromentally friendly gas, your frustration, nervousness and fear serves as powerful gas for this human torture chamber...:rolleyes:

You are advised to avoid stokes interview at all costs (but if you are called for one, you can't take the 29th amendment-refusal to appear before a govt agency for fear of exposing oneself as a married person) , because it has a strong potential to get a denial, based on subjective judgements and suspicion of USCIS officer. :confused: Not that this doesn't exist in 1st AOS interview. In stokes interview, the stakes are raised by USCIS to ensure that they catch you in each and every little piece of inconsistency or lie to prove that your marriage is evade the immigration laws of the United States.

As I said, stokes interview is just that... you are "stoked" by stones...which are thrown by invisible USCIS officers...but have devastating impact on the decision to approve or deny your greencard application. Lastly, how you and your spouse appear in seperate interviews is important....thick-skinned, genuine and sincere in your relationship is critical, amidst heavy rocks from those invisible officers...:D :D :D

M....P:)

Stoke interview: USCIS calls it for a simple reason. In each DO office, there are rooms which are designed to see through lies, platitudes and fake marriages. :rolleyes: You and your spouse are called in for an interview, which is video taped and recorded, seperated and grilled on a barbeque machine about your relationship. Mind you, this is the only time USCIS is allowed to torture you without violating your civil rights. :eek: Generally, the barberque machine used an enviromentally friendly gas, your frustration, nervousness and fear serves as powerful gas for this human torture chamber...:rolleyes:

You are advised to avoid stokes interview at all costs (but if you are called for one, you can't take the 29th amendment-refusal to appear before a govt agency for fear of exposing oneself as a married person) , because it has a strong potential to get a denial, based on subjective judgements and suspicion of USCIS officer. :confused: Not that this doesn't exist in 1st AOS interview. In stokes interview, the stakes are raised by USCIS to ensure that they catch you in each and every little piece of inconsistency or lie to prove that your marriage is evade the immigration laws of the United States.

As I said, stokes interview is just that... you are "stoked" by stones...which are thrown by invisible USCIS officers...but have devastating impact on the decision to approve or deny your greencard application. Lastly, how you and your spouse appear in seperate interviews is important....thick-skinned, genuine and sincere in your relationship is critical, amidst heavy rocks from those invisible officers...:D :D :D

THANKS ALOT EVERYBODY FOR ALL THE INFORMATION ... SO THE ONLY SOLUTION THAT I HAVE TO WAIT TILL THEY DO SOMETHING WEATHER DENIAL OF APPROVAL .. IM NOT EVEN GOING TO CALL OR CONTACT THEM .. NOW I HAVE FEELING ITS GONNA TAKE FOR EVER.....

THANKS