Any Egyptian Pharmacists pursuing for FPGEE or had it done - Sharing Info

hi A24.....
I took the FPGEE last june
from my little experience , I think no need for such courses , the exam needs smart study of the comprehensive pharmacy review , mannan shroff materials and some parts of morris cody. GOOD LUCK

I passed FPGEE, Toefl

Hi fellow egyptians,

I have passed the June 2007 and I received a letter mentioning that I have passed the exam. I went for the Toefl from 6months and passed that also.
I didn't get my certificate from FPGEE just the score letter.
Does anyone know after how long they will send the certificate and when I receive the certificate what is my next step. And how long will it take to apply for a job and get the visa and start work?
Your help is highly needed.
Thanks and good luck to all.

Karim

i really neeeeed heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

i am preparing now the ece documents,
bas feh moshkela:
the docs required are:
1- official transcripts (sealed)
2- proof of degree (sealed)
3- copy of pharmacy degree

first, i don't know what's the difference between 2 & 3, if someone know let me know.
secondly, what are exactly the official transcripts?
is it the certificate with the courses, grades, hours?
or is it the syllabus book?
or both?

can you please help me with this?!
thanks in advance

Obtaining proof of good standing for the FPGEC in Egypt--HELP URGENTLY PLEASE!!!!

Hi there
REGARDING SECTION 6 OF THE FPGEC APPLICATION

The application for the FPGEC section 6 asks if an unrestricted license is required to practice pharmacy,and if an unrestricted registration was required to practice pharmacy?

The Egyptian Pharmacist syndicate paper only mentions that I am registered with them and am in good standing.

What do they mean by "unrestricted license and registration"?Where else can Egyptian pharmacists pratice pharmacy other than Egypt??

In Egypt are pharmacists licensed aswell as registered?

DOES THIS MEAN I HAVE TO OBTAIN A PAPER FROM THE MINISTRY OF HEALTH TOO??

Please help as I don't live in Egypt and only did my university degree there.I am registered with the Pharmaceutical Society in the UK-can I send them my license from the UK and registration paper from the Egyptian Syndicate?

Is anyone else also a dual national practising abroad?

Thanks

Informations needed

I'm fixing to go to USA and i would like to know what i need to do to get my license where to start ?
what is the first step i need to do ?
where do i need to apply for the first exam ?
can i take the test here before i leave or i have to wait until i go to USA ?
thank u all

hey guys, my name is Randa and im an egyptian pharmacy graduate living in the States..ive applied for the FPGEE and got accepted for the december 2008 exam but i havent started studying at all..i dont even have the books yet..i dont know if i can study in a month only..so most probably i will be taking it in june 2009.i would really love to get in contact with anyone who is planning to take the FPGEE in june too..i would really appreciate it if anyone can tell me what are the best sources to study from so i can order the books and start studying asap..if anyone is taking the dec 2008 exam, pls tell me where ur studying from..thats would be of great help..my email is kookii_gurl@hotmail.com.. thank u so much..

Last edited by a moderator:
good luck to you all

i'm an egyptian.. i passed the april 09 fpgee exam.. i would like to share my experience with you all ... the study materials i used were : CPR, Manan ( was disappointing actually) ..i only knew these sources due to lack of experience..anyway, the exam was really hard .. after i was done with it i was absolutely SURE i didn't pass .. most of the questions were not familiar to me that's why i used common sense most of the time .. anyway, somehow i got a score of 90 (minimum is 75 out of 150) as you can see the score is not high as i said due to lack of good and reliable sources... but i'm absolutely thankful and grateful to ALLAH for passing the exam .i wish i had more knowledge about good sources but that was all i could share with you .. good luck everyone.