Any Egyptian Pharmacists pursuing for FPGEE or had it done - Sharing Info

khalidvega

Registered Users (C)
Hello everybody who come to this thread...

If u r egyptian, i'll be pleased to open this thread to share info with other fellow egyptians about FPGEE and going to america to work as a pharmacist...

Wish to hear from anybody soon

See you

hi there

I’m from Egypt

And would like to share info with u and be of any help if possible

u passed ur FPGE or ur still in the process ?

I’m currently still at the first steps still applying for the ECE application and I’m already facing an issue with the name to use to fill all my correspondence with the ECE , FPGE respectively

My name on the passport a four segment name a first name two middle names and a family name ( s a s h )
On my pharmacy certificate it consist of only three names ( s a s ) with the last name on it (the second middle name on my passport)

So should I use the name on my certificate, license, registration ( s a s ) or change the certificate, license, registration name to ( s a s h ) even I’m not sure if I can do that

Note: I was issued a B1 visa at June 2001 which expired in June 2006 with my name on it (s a s h) and I did visit the USA on the 2003 summer

its saleh

i'm on the procees too but i'm real upset by the apparent length of the procedures and the time it would take ( 1 year :eek: )

Well for the transcript I’m quite sure they need it along with the graduation certificate first you issue it to the ECE and then to the FPGEC after the approval of the ECE

What school u graduated from and how long you’ve been a graduate

You’ve been issued a us visa before or is it the first time ur applying for it ?

sorry for all the Q

well i live in cairo u can contact me at saloooha@hotmail.com we need to talk more

hi everybody

My name is MAI.I am a pharmacist , I have been graduated from Misr International University in Egypt. I am an american citizen by birth and i am looking for my qualified exame. I hope that if there is any one who can help me in finding the materials for the FPGEE and if there is any courses which are applied in Egypt that can help me in these exames. Please i really need these informations. My e-mail is mai_nader83@hotmail.com.

Important informations

Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc

Please send the following items to Educational Credential Evaluators,
Inc
(ECE):

1. ECE Application Form for the National Association of Boards of
Pharmacy
(NABP) and appropriate fees (example: $85);
2. Official transcript; and
3. Official proof of degree.

ECE, at its discretion, may require further documentation in order to
complete the General Evaluation Report.

Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc
PO Box 514070
Milwaukee, WI 53203-3470
Phone: 414/289-3400
Web site: www.ece.org/nabp

National Association of Boards of Pharmacy Foreign Pharmacy Graduate
Examination Committee

Please send the followings items to the Foreign Pharmacy Graduate
Examination Committee (FPGEC) at NABP:

1. FPGEC Application Form for Examination and Certification (Form 100)
and
appropriate fees (example: $700);
2. Official proof of license and/or registration; and
3. Two photographs.

The FPGEC, at its discretion, may require further documentation to
qualify
an applicant for certification.

hi Egyptian pharmacist my name is abdalla , i want to be in touch with you in your discussion about applying to be pharmacist in usa

hello

hi every body

i am an egyptian pharmacist entering fpgee june 2007, and i wanted to know what is the best material to study from? :) i wish who is taking the exam best of luck and me too,

hi
i am Mostafa
I am graduated 2006 and willing to take the exam the next year.
when do you think i should begin sending my documents?

hi, I am preparing for FPGEE, does anyone know any university program tha provide the core courses for this test (non-degree program)

i am currently studying from morris cody and reference guide for the foreign pharmacy licensing exam by manan shroff, is that enough because its alot of information. I am very scared any advice ?

FPGEE MAterials

Hey Everybody,
My wife Preparing for FPGEE, and she's studying from "omprehensive Pharmacy Review"Book , does anybody have any other materials in CD's or any??
quick reply PLS

hii

Hii everybody, i m an Egyptian pharmacist prepare to take the FPGEE exam in Dec 07, but i m confused about the materials of study i should study from:(
would anyone advice me about that?
Also i need someone to share with this material and study with as well if it available..
Thank you and wish u all success:)
my email is rtta_a76@hotmail.com

hi i am ahmed i am pharmacy graduate 2003 " excellenet honor " grade .... i am preparing myself to pass the FPGEE ..... my best freind now in states and he had passed the exam 2 times first at dec 2006 but fail :( and the 2 nd at june 2007 and now waiting for the results en sha2 allah pass ...... he gives my alot of his experience about the tips and tricks and best studying material for all the exam section according to the new exam blueprint
i hope friends that through this great forum we share and communicate every even small info that will help us passing the EE
i will be really glad to communicate with me through my e-mail

clinicalpharmacist2006@gmail.com

Ahmed
B.sc of clinical and pharmaceutical sicence
M.sc of clinical and adminstrative pharmacy " in progress "

I got the paper, Guys!

salamo 3alaikom everybody,

after long dismissal of the forum here....i'm back with a good news!

Alhamdu lellah i got the congratulations paper the tells me that i can enter the december exam....but the question is: :confused:

Can i take this paper to the embassy here to apply for the visa OR shall i wait for the ATT to come then i can go aftermath?

If somebody have any clue about this please let me know :)

Thanks everybody and wish to help everybody here as much as i can.

Salam

Khaled

Fpgee Dec.2007

Hello, everybody my name is Ahmed Abdelmoghny, Pharmacist 2005
I'm preparing myself for Dec.2007 exam, I went to the US last year for research purposes in Miami School of Medicine, Now I'm in Egypt.
I bought materials from Gateway Egypt branch "FPGEE Review book of Chicago college of pharmacy"& I found courses available here in Egypt through Gateway Institute, So,

-What about these courses? good or bad?

-Kindly if u r preparing for Dec.07 exam like me,feel free to contact me at,

A240004@yahoo.com
or +20106179415
Thnx:)

Last edited by a moderator: