Any EB3 recevied RFE for their 485 applications?

I am just wondering how uscis has found that you were on bench for the period.

Didnt you mention this employer in G-325 Aform?

I think, they want to see your Non immigrant visa and H1B approval notice for that period. Please check with you lawyer.

485 Rfe

I have received an RFE too on 05/03/06.
PD Dec/02
485 RD June/03.

Changed job in may 04 (moved states). Did not inform the INS about the changed but called in for change of address and applied AP and EAD twice with new address.

RFE read as "Service records indicate that you now reside in Fairfax, Virginia. According to your employer's letterhead, they do not have an office in Fairfax, Virginia. Therefore, submit a currently dated letter from your prospective employer describing your present job"....salary..duties...etc.

RFE also mentioned that I can change the employer and still get status adjusted using AC21 and to send a EVL with details about job if I changed the employer.

Thanks Grandhipal

I have not received it yet. I have checked with the lawyer. He has not received it yet. SO I guess I will wait and watch for 30 days and then call those NSC Farmers
Anyways its only been 8 days since they sent the RFE letter. I hope to get it at least by the end of this month. Will keep you guys posted

Have a good weekend.

Thanks,
dwl800

Grandhipal said:
I got the mail - not my lawyer.

I got the RFE email from USCIS on May 3rd. The email said they sent a notice on May 2nd. However I received the actual (physical) mail on May 8th. The mail is only about Biometrics. I din't even know that Biometrics start as an RFE. I always thought RFE is something serious.

Hope I answered your question.

vadi said:
I have received an RFE too on 05/03/06.
PD Dec/02
485 RD June/03.

Changed job in may 04 (moved states). Did not inform the INS about the changed but called in for change of address and applied AP and EAD twice with new address.

RFE read as "Service records indicate that you now reside in Fairfax, Virginia. According to your employer's letterhead, they do not have an office in Fairfax, Virginia. Therefore, submit a currently dated letter from your prospective employer describing your present job"....salary..duties...etc.

RFE also mentioned that I can change the employer and still get status adjusted using AC21 and to send a EVL with details about job if I changed the employer.

Vadi,

When was the RFE sent and when did you receive it? Is this EB3 or EB2? Thanks.

Appointment letter for I485 when PD is not current

I used AC21 few months back and sent the letter thro' my new employer about my change of employment (using AC21). Also changed my attorney.
BTW: My I140 got approved long back and have valid EAD. PS is not current.
My old attorney received a letter from USCIS, for the I485 appointment for me and my wife. Is it normal. What is this. Since my PD is not going to be current then is it something I need to worry about? Is it denial or interview. Anybody got this type of letter.

Gurus pls help.

LC, 140 done.
I485 :mad: then how what is this?

RFE on 485 for both wife and me

Joining the RFE club. received 4 e-mail's on May10 for me and my wife.

On May 10, 2006, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or
information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional
material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is
required, or if 30 days have passed and you have not received the notice.
Please contact the service center where you submitted your application
during business hours.

Will I receive the letter or my attorney?

RFE on I485

I received emails from USCIS on May 4, 2006 that says they have sent RFE for me and my wife's I-485. My lawyer received them on May 10, 2006.

RFE details are
Myself:
1.Medical examinations (Form I-693 and Supplemental Form to I-693)
2.Proof of employment authorization in USA from 2000 to 2005

Spouse:
1. Medical examinations (Form I-693 and Supplemental Form to I-693)
2. All approval I-797A Notices.

Surprisingly my wife’s 3rd EAD approved on May 12, 2006 even after issuing RFE on both I-485.

RFE for BIOMETRICS???

I received RFE e-mail's for me and my wife on May10. Today I receved mail about biometrics code-1 mailed on May10 from NE, but the notice was dated on MAY04 instead of May10. My wife has not received any mail yet. I don't know whether this is related to RFE or will I recevice another letter from the service center.

GRANDIPAL, did you/attorney received any other mails from the service center or Just biometric notices. Does you RFE e-mail date matches with notice date or mailed date from NE?

GC_EB3:
In my case, I received the mail, not my lawyer. I assume the RFE will be mailed to you directly.
I went back and checked the notice date on Biometrics notice mail. It shows May 4th as the Notice date on it.
gc_eb3 said:
I received RFE e-mail's for me and my wife on May10. Today I receved mail about biometrics code-1 mailed on May10 from NE, but the notice was dated on MAY04 instead of May10. My wife has not received any mail yet. I don't know whether this is related to RFE or will I recevice another letter from the service center. The email said notice was sent on May 2nd :) Is that a match enough? :) Now I am confused too. I haven't received any mails other than the Biometrics notices. I will check with my lawyer next week to see if they received any RFEs forme separate from these biometrics.

GRANDIPAL, did you/attorney received any other mails from the service center or Just biometric notices. Does you RFE e-mail date matches with notice date or mailed date from NE?

I received the RFE..

I called USCIS requested for RFE copy as I changed my address during this process. They mailed me the copy of the RFE along with the Change of Address confirmation letter. RFE is on

1)The record contains a letter from your prospective employer. The letter indicates that you have been employed by xxxxxx as a programmer Analyst. However the record does not contain any evidench which establishes that the terms of the permanent employment petition continue to exist. Therefore, you must submit a currently issued letter or other evidence from the prospective permanent employer indicating that the terms and conditions of the employment petition continue to exist.

2) Because your birth certificate is late registered, please submit the oldest available evidence which establishes the birth and parentage of xxxxxx. This evidence may include, but is not limited to:

a. Hospital birth records which name child and both parents
b. Medical records which name child and both parents
c. School records which name child and both parents
d. Census records which name child and both parents
e. Church records in form of a certificate under the seal of the church where the baptism dedication, presentation or comparable rite occurred whithin two months after birth, showing the date and place of childs birth, date of the religious ceremony and names of the childs parents

For 1) as I moved to another company a month ago I am going to show AC21 and I was with the GC filed companyu until last month

2) as I submitted my birth certificate which was late registered how to handle this?? Affidivat of parents and a third person will work out for this question?

Rfe

As I already posted that I got emails for RFE on our I485 cases, Turned out that it is bio-metric FP schedule for May 18th. Also they issued RFE for Employment verification for me and Old Birth Certificate for my wife.

The Bio-metric was dated 05/04/06 - Scheduled for 18th May
The RFE was dated 05/10/06

I don't know why they are asking for employment verification, even I didn't change employer after applying my GC.

GOD when will this end,
Instead of issuing RFEs and Biometrics after Biometrics why don't they simply approve our cases?

-GCLover007

RFE for Retrogessed Cases?? Is Everybody getting

Hi! GCLover0007
My PD is same as Yours EB3(INDIA) JULY-2002 NSC I did't get any RFE is this common or everybody at Nebraska will get preadjudication RFE.

please reply

GCLOVER

I totally agree. Instead of sending RFEs and creating nothing but trouble and harrassing us, they should look at the application and approve it. When most of us have renewed our EAD for more than 2 times, most of us have sent everything they needed at the time of application, i dont understand why is it difficult for them to approve the cases that are genuine.

Also biometrics, photos, all kind of bullshit is taken for each EAD aplication and Advance parole application. Isnt that enough to establish the identity of a person. I mean somewhere there should be an end... to this.

Well what can we do..just wait and watch and respond them

Peace
dwl800

GCLOVER007 said:
As I already posted that I got emails for RFE on our I485 cases, Turned out that it is bio-metric FP schedule for May 18th. Also they issued RFE for Employment verification for me and Old Birth Certificate for my wife.

The Bio-metric was dated 05/04/06 - Scheduled for 18th May
The RFE was dated 05/10/06

I don't know why they are asking for employment verification, even I didn't change employer after applying my GC.

GOD when will this end,
Instead of issuing RFEs and Biometrics after Biometrics why don't they simply approve our cases?

-GCLover007
GCLover007,

Did your attorney receive the RFE about employment/birth certificate? When was the RFE received? Thanks.

Its Common

chanderjoshi said:
Hi! GCLover0007
My PD is same as Yours EB3(INDIA) JULY-2002 NSC I did't get any RFE is this common or everybody at Nebraska will get preadjudication RFE.

please reply

I was eagerly waiting for biometric because old one is expiring on June 05th 2006. Also I was expecting RFE on Birth certificate because both of our birth certificates were issued very late. Also I initiated query for 'Outside Processing Time' twice.

May be in your case all the documents must be perfect and FP might not be expiring soon.

-GCLover007

GC Lover007

hi!

Yes GC Lover007 Me & My wife's FP will expire on 03/07 as we did on 12/05 but for Birth Certificate My Birth certificate is also issued very late as I born in 1975 but I received my Birth Certificate on 04/2003 3 month before applying for I-485 so I should also get RFe for my BC.What will you provide for you BC RFE as I will also Keep it ready?? what u think

Attorney Rcvd our RFEs

tv1 said:
GCLover007,

Did your attorney receive the RFE about employment/birth certificate? When was the RFE received? Thanks.

Yes my attorney received RFEs (Posted on 11th May, Attorney Received on 15th May).

Also me and my attorney office got the Biometric notices (Posted on 05th May and Received on 12th May).

GCLover007

Affidavit from Parents

chanderjoshi said:
hi!

Yes GC Lover007 Me & My wife's FP will expire on 03/07 as we did on 12/05 but for Birth Certificate My Birth certificate is also issued very late as I born in 1975 but I received my Birth Certificate on 04/2003 3 month before applying for I-485 so I should also get RFe for my BC.What will you provide for you BC RFE as I will also Keep it ready?? what u think

I already got Affidavit from parents and very close relative (Uncle). Try to get it and keep it ready.

GCLover007

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it good enough?

GCLOVER007 said:
I already got Affidavit from parents and very close relative (Uncle). Try to get it and keep it ready.

GCLover007

GCLover007,

Is these affidavit good enough for Birth Certificate RFE (as it registered lately)? We don't need any of these as they mentioned in RFE
a. Hospital birth records which name child and both parents
b. Medical records which name child and both parents
c. School records which name child and both parents
d. Census records which name child and both parents
e. Church records in form of a certificate under the seal of the church where the baptism dedication, presentation or comparable rite occurred whithin two months after birth, showing the date and place of childs birth, date of the religious ceremony and names of the childs parents