Any EB2 Approvals lately?

HEY..
I GOT APPROVED!!!!!!!!

got the emails yesterday... they actually managed to approve my case before
the fingerprints expired today...
Wife's case is still hanging. We called NSC... they said approvals are still happening...

I expect that all the people in the EB2 category will get approvals very soon.

good luck to everyone.

Hello airberd,
Did you get approval for you wife?...even I am waiting for approval of my daughter's case. When I called up NSC I was told that they try to keep all the cases together but sometimes it gets separated and once the primary is approved any dependent waiting will be approved in about 2-3 weeks. Let me know any updates on your wife's case it she a dependent? Do you think approvals are still happening till Aug 30.

Thanks,
Goodyearahead

Goodyearahead,
No approval for wife's case so far. her case was dependent on mine.
I think one huge issue is that fingerprints have expired so now they have to send a fingerprint notification which means that there will be at least a few weeks delay.
I think approvals are happening all the way till sep 30th. :)
At least thats what the IO's have been saying all along and so far it looks like it could be true.

Hello Airberd,
Do you mean to say the approvals will happen till Sept 30th irrespective of PD as the Sept bulletin says the cut-off for EB2 is April 2004. Are they generous enough to process by RD till Sept 30th?

Thanks,
Goodyearahead

Called NSC Today

Dear Friends,

I called NSC today to enquire about my I 485 application, IO was very polite and told that everything for my application looks good, but no clue why it was'nt approved till date, but refused to give any details about Back ground security checks. I did'nt relent she checked further and found my FP got expired last week and she herself scheduled for the appointment next week and told to go for FP next week , i.e on Aug 31 ' st 2007

Anyway through Infopass I found that all NC and BC are complete.

Hopefully after my FP something gets triggered.

regards

kris

EB2 -India

PD: July 2004

I 140 ND: 04/2005, AP : 05/2005
I 485: ND: 04/2005, AD: :confused: :confused: :confused: LUD's : 05/2005, 04/2006(address change), 08/19/2006(dont know the reason), 05/2007(address change), 07/19/2007, 07/20/2007(dont know the reason)

Dear Friends,

I called NSC today to enquire about my I 485 application, IO was very polite and told that everything for my application looks good, but no clue why it was'nt approved till date, but refused to give any details about Back ground security checks. I did'nt relent she checked further and found my FP got expired last week and she herself scheduled for the appointment next week and told to go for FP next week , i.e on Aug 31 ' st 2007

regards

kris

EB2 -India

I 485: ND: 04/2005, AD: :confused: :confused: :confused: LUD's : 05/2005, 04/2006(address change), 08/19/2006(dont know the reason), 05/2007(address change), 07/19/2007, 07/20/2007(dont know the reason)

Kris,
Do you remember your last FP date.
Just for info --can you give the sequence of options that you select to reach NSC IO after you dial the 1-800

Wish this FP triggers your AP(Good Luck)

Regards
SK

Kris,
Do you remember your last FP date.
Just for info --can you give the sequence of options that you select to reach NSC IO after you dial the 1-800

Wish this FP triggers your AP(Good Luck)

Regards
SK

SK,

I checked my documents and found my second FP was done on May 18, 2006 . I remember atleast two IO's mentioned to me that FP is valid for 15 months, so that means the IO I spoke today about my case was correct and I need to submit my FP again

Here are the steps I followed, which is commonly referred to as POJO(its not Plain Old Java Object :) ) , I dont know why its called that way, but the steps to contact IO is very effective

Call 1-800-375-5283
Press 1
Press 2
Press 2
Press 6
Press 1
Now enter your receipt number LINxxxxxxxxxx
press 1 (now listen to the case update info..blah blah)
press 3
press 4
(now if you listen a female voice prompting you to hold the call that means the call is going to IOs desk. If it says no IO is available, it will redirect it to National customer service, you can cut the phone.. and try the same steps after some time)

good luck

regards

kris

Yeah I tried to dig in the site to see why its called the POJ method.. couldn't find a reason why.....:)

now i have to call up NSC and get the fingerprinting scheduled for my wife.

now I know how it feels to watch paint dry....

SK,

I checked my documents and found my second FP was done on May 18, 2006 . I remember atleast two IO's mentioned to me that FP is valid for 15 months, so that means the IO I spoke today about my case was correct and I need to submit my FP again

Here are the steps I followed, which is commonly referred to as POJO(its not Plain Old Java Object :) ) , I dont know why its called that way, but the steps to contact IO is very effective

Call 1-800-375-5283
Press 1
Press 2
Press 2
Press 6
Press 1
Now enter your receipt number LINxxxxxxxxxx
press 1 (now listen to the case update info..blah blah)
press 3
press 4
(now if you listen a female voice prompting you to hold the call that means the call is going to IOs desk. If it says no IO is available, it will redirect it to National customer service, you can cut the phone.. and try the same steps after some time)

good luck

regards

kris

Kris,
First Thanks for the info.I had the same details but to my .......i was getting connected to NSC customer service all the time off late ....:( well ...Kya karega Pandu jab kismat hai G***u.

SK

Dear Friends,

regards

kris

EB2 -India

As mentioned by the IO, I got the finger printing notice by mail last week, scheduled for Aug 31,2007. Atleast for the first time IO has done something that were mentioned over my call to NSC

regards

kris

same here... fp has been scheduled for my wife.
we called NSC again so now it waiting to be assigned to an officer. I guess also waiting for fingerprints.
lets see what they can do abt this. Havent seen many approvals lately.

LUD for spouse application

Dear Friends,

I noticed an LUD for the first time against my wife's I 485 application, not sure this was related to the call made to NSC to schedule for FP. I did FP schedule by calling NSC for my application, but did noticed any LUD , other than one observed during the month of July

No clue what is going on.

I am posting this to get some perspective and also to keep this thread alive

regards

kris

Info Needed

Dear Friends,

I noticed an LUD for the first time against my wife's I 485 application, not sure this was related to the call made to NSC to schedule for FP. I did FP schedule by calling NSC for my application, but did noticed any LUD , other than one observed during the month of July

No clue what is going on.

I am posting this to get some perspective and also to keep this thread alive

regards

kris

Kris,
Did you have any LUD's on I485 after your FP last Friday.

SK

Kris,
Did you have any LUD's on I485 after your FP last Friday.

SK
GCMelega,

I had an LUD on september 4, 2007, after my FP on Aug 31, 2007. I guess the delay in getting the LUD change might be due to the weekend holdidays after my FP.

regards

kris

Thanks

Kris,
Thanks for the info.Well keep your fingers crossed never know when you will get your approval from now.To let you know one of my friend had his FP done and got his I485 AP in two weeks of time(His was EB3 and prio--2002).

SK

any EB2 approvals recently

Dear Friends,

Did anyone got approvals recently with PD 2003, 2004 recently from EB 2 category

regards

kris

I am also waiting for MyI-485 approval with 100000.... eyes open

Labor-> 01/2004 EB2
I-140/485 -> April 2005
I-485 AD -> 09/??/2007 ??????????????????waiting for MyI-485 approval with 100000.... eyes open
Transfer-> VSC->NSC June 2007