Any EB2 Approvals lately?

Approved!

Well I couldnt believe my eyes but I got the 'Card production ordered' email this morning. Thanks so much to everyone who contributes to this forum as it has proven invaluable to me over the years. Dont give up hope EB2's - they're out there just waiting to approve us!

Life begins again....

Australia EB2 -
LC AD 08/06
140/485 RD 12/01/06
FP 12/18/06
140 upgrade to PP 06/17/07
140 AD 06/25/07
485 AD 08/06/07

PS. This was my second attempt - first company 2000-2005 failed miserably at every turn so I gave up and moved companies - starting the whole process from scratch again. Thank goodness I didnt give up!

Well I couldnt believe my eyes but I got the 'Card production ordered' email this morning. Thanks so much to everyone who contributes to this forum as it has proven invaluable to me over the years. Dont give up hope EB2's - they're out there just waiting to approve us!

Life begins again....

Australia EB2 -
LC AD 08/06
140/485 RD 12/01/06
FP 12/18/06
140 upgrade to PP 06/17/07
140 AD 06/25/07
485 AD 08/06/07

PS. This was my second attempt - first company 2000-2005 failed miserably at every turn so I gave up and moved companies - starting the whole process from scratch again. Thank goodness I didnt give up!

CONGRATULATIONS Coomazen! I'm in the same boat. Had to go through the process for EB2 last year again. We have very similar dates. Sure hope mine is around the corner. :)

StillAlive - No retro - fortunate enough to be from Australia, which definitely helped me out on the timeline.

Hello SK,
Your message really boosts morale for the people waiting...hope we are not writing on water. Hope for the best...sounds like there will approvals coming our way.

PEACE & HAPPINESS FOR ALL
Goodyearahed

Hi airberd,

Thanks for keeping the thread alive.
On the TSC I-485 forum, I saw three approvals yesterday. I think they were all EB3 and possibly from India. Hopefully, this means that the system is ticking and the lull is only a temporary phase on the NSC side. I hope the NSC resumes processing and gets moving on some EB2 cases quickly as well.

Best wishes,
Prats

a small bump to the thread...
I guess no approvals in the last few days...

Hello,
Even the time is ticking...some say last day would be Aug 17th. NSC has been quite slow or there are many backlogs...not sure but whatever analysis one does based on the list made by airbird we can't come to a conclusion how the case is approved. Let's hope for the best for the days to come.

Thanks,
goodyearahead

Info

All,
A friend of mine got I485 approval yesterday from TSC
His info
EB2
I140/I485 (Conc F) --June2005
I485 AD:9-AUG-2007

He had LUD's on his I485 on 30th and 31st July07

This info is just to share with all you guys to keep our hopes alive.

But What the #$%$#%$#%% is going on at NCS

SK

Took Infopass yesterday

Dear Friends,

Yesterday I took infopass appointment and met with an IO , she was very polite and helpful in getting all the info which she could get (appeared from her effort). The IO told me that all security checks are done and application is good for approval, but told me that she does not know why it is still not approved yet. I asked her again and again is my NC and security checks are completed?, she replied back after looking into her system that every thing looks good. The only status she gave was that my application is with an adjudicator pending review, she further raised an email enquiry to NSC center asking to get back about the status not later than september 30, 2007 and gave me a copy of that email to me.

Now I am keeping my fingers crossed, when I raised SR in the month of June I got the reply back that My back ground security check was not completed, then when I spoke to NSC service center a month later I was told everything is good and its in staging area waiting for an officer for review, then again when I called later Back ground security check pending, now thru' Infopass appointment everything is cleared. Not sure what to do further

regards

kris

EB2 -India
Pd:July 2004
I 140 : AD: 05/2005
I 485 : AD :confused: :confused: :confused:

Hi,

I just came back from Infopass, the VO said that both my wife and I 's NC is clear and everything is OK, She said that since there is no visa number available, so USCIS can not process our cases.

My information:
EB2 RIR LC, PD: 02/2002
I-140/I-485 RD: 12/08/2006
FP: 1/09/2007
I-140 AD: 7/9/2007

Do not know how soon will our cased be approved.

Just an update to keep this thread active.
Also, I saw at least one member (chicago_blues) on this forum with EB2 getting approved from NSC today.

Hello,
Got the magic e-mail yesterday morning for me and my wife but still waiting for my daughter. Not sure whether minors get approved automatically or we need to get a separate e-mail. My PD is May'2004 and RD is March'2005.

Good luck for the people waiting.

Goodyearahead

Congrats

Good.....All(NOW)..:p ,
Congrats on your GC and Just Enjoy the Moments.
I know how frustated you were on your posts but any time it always good to be positive as one day we all will get it.....thats how i see it.
Wish us all GOOD LUCK.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENJOOOOOOOOOOOOOY

SK

Hello,
Got the magic e-mail yesterday morning for me and my wife but still waiting for my daughter. Not sure whether minors get approved automatically or we need to get a separate e-mail. My PD is May'2004 and RD is March'2005.

Good luck for the people waiting.

Goodyearahead

Congrats,

Enjoy your freedom , happy to notice that once in a while EB2 approvals are popping up, to keep this thread alive.

regards

kris

I called NSC yesterday to ask why my wife hasn't received her receipt notice for her new advanced parole. I received mine last week, and I applied for both together.
So got talking about the pending 485, IO said its assigned to an officer,(its been there for a month, on and off) so I asked does that mean I should expect approval soon? :) he said NO, it just means its assigned to someone. Could not answer whether visa number was assigned to the case. Said all checks were done and everything is current. Now I know from my local Senator enquiry that my fingerprints are expiring, so I asked him (very nicely) specifically abt fingerptints. He goes back, takes 2 minutes to check, comes back and says YUP thats an issue, fingerprints are expiring in 3 days.
So according to him, if I dont get approval in THREE days, There will be a delay in my case... I think we both laughed at the odds of getting approved in 3 days.

why the heck do fingerprints expire? I still have the same hand and fingers, so i am guessing the prints should be the same.........

oh well.