Any EB2 Approvals lately?

I was told my case is in staging area when I called on 7/27. But just a week before that, I was told security checks pending. Wish they still approve cases in Aug.

I was told my case is in staging area when I called on 7/27. But just a week before that, I was told security checks pending. Wish they still approve cases in Aug.

Hi hyyz,

I called NSC customer service today and was told my background security check is still pending :eek: :eek: , I am not sure how to react to this, two weeks back I spoke to a different IO and was told my application is in staging area and just waiting for an officer to review, now this info. I need to get ready for my 4 th EAD and AP for these leeches from USCIS.

regards

kris

Guys, better not to call NSC for some time. Those lazzy s..k...rs having lots of fun with us now a days. I believe you are ok and good to go..Hope we will see approvals comming.....

----------------------------------
EB2- India ( Myself & Spouse )
PD: July 2005 (NSC)
140/485 RD Sep'2005
140 AD Oct'2005
1st FP-- Jan'2006
2nd FP-- Apr'2007
3rd EAD Applied, 2 AP's
And RFE for both of us
LUD for both ---08/19/2006
I-485 AD

Hi hyyz,

I called NSC customer service today and was told my background security check is still pending :eek: :eek: , I am not sure how to react to this, two weeks back I spoke to a different IO and was told my application is in staging area and just waiting for an officer to review, now this info. I need to get ready for my 4 th EAD and AP for these leeches from USCIS.

regards

kris

last time i called nsc, i was told my case is with an officer but at the same time my namecheck is pending so i guess the case being with an officer does not necessarily means namecheck is done.

Just get an email @ 8/1/07 like this, give some hope to our GC applicants:
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On August 1, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this
customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on
the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days
following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing
referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before
you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic
e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to
register.

Info:

Priority date: 06/2005
I140/I485 receipt Date: 8/5/05.
I140 Approval: 1/19/2006
I485 Approval: 8/1/2007.
Transfer from CSC to NSC: 2/8/2007
FP1: 2/2/2006; FP2: 5/1/2007; REF (Med):5/6/2007.
Spouse not approval yet.

GCAnts,

Congratulations on your 485 approval and thanks for the update. It instills some confidence in all of us waiting to see if there is any progress in August. Hope that this trend continues well into this month (and the next, if needed) till the allocated visa numbers are used up.

I think I also remember your initial posts from the early days of PERM being initiated. Good to see that you made it through the process. njoy. Good luck for your derivative/ beneficiary app to get approved soon.

Cheers!
Prats

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Prats,

Thanks.

I applied PERM @ June 2005, Approved @ July 2007. EB2.

GCAnts,

Congratulations on your 485 approval and thanks for the update. It instills some confidence in all of us waiting to see if there is any progress in August. Hope that this trend continues well into this month (and the next, if needed) till the allocated visa numbers are used up.

I think I also remember your initial posts from the early days of PERM being initiated. Good to see that you made it through the process. njoy.

Cheers!
Prats

GCAnts,

Congrats & Enjoy on ur approval. My dates are very close to you. Can i expect magic soon?

140/485 RD Sep'2005
140 AD Oct'2005
1st FP-- Jan'2006
2nd FP-- Apr'2007
3rd EAD Applied, 2 AP's
And RFE for both of us
I-485 AD

Last edited by a moderator:
Samulu,
Thanks, Yours are on the way. Good luck.
Actually in the REF receive notice, they said that they would give me any written notice within 60 days. Since they received my REF, it has been more than two months ago and no LUD and responses. Then I called NSC last week, a nice lady said that my case was in limbo ( some human errors in NSC):eek: and were glad that I called them to correct that error. She told me that I need call her again if I would not get any response within 60 days. Surprise to me, an magic email coming yesterday evening:p .

Wish everything is OK to you.

GCAnts,

Congrats & Enjoy on ur approval. My dates are very close to you. Can i expect magic soon?

140/485 RD Sep'2005
140 AD Oct'2005
1st FP-- Jan'2006
2nd FP-- Apr'2007
3rd EAD Applied, 2 AP's
And RFE for both of us
I-485 AD

Hi airberd,

Thanks for posting the updated tracking spreadsheet. Based on the approvals so far, there doesn't seem to be any consistency in terms of PDs...not sure about the RDs but hope there is something that is used as a benchmark by NSC. Also, the number of approvals doesn't seem too many (I also viewed on the TSC tracker)...so, hopefully if the approvals continue, we should see many more on the way.

Best wishes,
Prats

Data so far..............

Hi GCAnts,

I am in a similar situation. My wife and I had RFEs on our 485s in May (employment verification, address confirmation, bona fide marriage), responded in June, had an LUD on 6/13 (receipt of RFE response) and then another one on 7/18 (no message change). The message after the RFE response indicated that we should expect a written decision or update in 60 days...which will be up in 2 weeks now.

Based on your experience, I am wondering if I should also call the NSC and reconfirm if everything is ok with our RFE responses or if there is anything required from our side. Did you use the regular POJ technique described on these forums to call the NSC? Or, did you do something different? Will appreciate your inputs. Also wondering if making an Infopass appt around the end of the 2 week timeframe will help in terms of any additional info.

Best wishes,
Prats

Samulu,
Thanks, Yours are on the way. Good luck.
Actually in the REF receive notice, they said that they would give me any written notice within 60 days. Since they received my REF, it has been more than two months ago and no LUD and responses. Then I called NSC last week, a nice lady said that my case was in limbo ( some human errors in NSC):eek: and were glad that I called them to correct that error. She told me that I need call her again if I would not get any response within 60 days. Surprise to me, an magic email coming yesterday evening:p .

Wish everything is OK to you.

Prats,
I am not sure that you should call now or not, I called after 60 days when I received the written notice about receving my REF.

Yes, I used POJ technique to call Nebraska SC. At the 1st time, I following the instruction, the last step (I pressed "3") then it went to National Customer Service. It is BAD, no extra information can be provided by them, nothing helpful. I even thought that they messed up my case and request my case to be sent to the limbo, because I used POJ technique to call Nebraska SC again, they said that my case was sent to the limbo, which just my guess, I am not very sure. However, I am for sure that the National Customer Service is not very helpful, no additional information will be given other the online message.

I never tried InfoPass, I do not know how Infopass works.

Good Luck,

Hi GCAnts,

I am in a similar situation. My wife and I had RFEs on our 485s in May (employment verification, address confirmation, bona fide marriage), responded in June, had an LUD on 6/13 (receipt of RFE response) and then another one on 7/18 (no message change). The message after the RFE response indicated that we should expect a written decision or update in 60 days...which will be up in 2 weeks now.

Based on your experience, I am wondering if I should also call the NSC and reconfirm if everything is ok with our RFE responses or if there is anything required from our side. Did you use the regular POJ technique described on these forums to call the NSC? Or, did you do something different? Will appreciate your inputs. Also wondering if making an Infopass appt around the end of the 2 week timeframe will help in terms of any additional info.

Best wishes,
Prats

Got the physical card

I and my wife both got the physical cards in the mail today. No LUDs, no "welcome message", no "approval notice sent" since Jul 26 when I got "card production ordered."

For the gurus, should I be expecting an approval notice? Or am I done? From what I read, I do not need to get any stamping in the passport once I have the physical card. Is this correct?

Good luck to everyone else waiting for the card!

Any updates in Aug 2007?
I am waiting for my I-485 approval for last 2.4 years
My signature
Labor - Jan 2004 *EB2*
I-140- April 2005, AD- July 2006
I-485 - April 2005
FP code1 - May 2005
Transferred to Nebraska June25 2007
FP code 2 - July12 2007
FP code 2 - Aug 02 2007
Waiting for APproval???????

PramulReddy,
You case is similar to mine.. and many many others..
Stuck, are we... as Yoda would say.

:)

first step in detox..
I will try not to check status and also keep away from this forum till monday...:)

doomed

Dear Friends

Our frustration that there were not many approvals for EB2 during the last two months is confirmed, NSC farmers have just focused only on EB 3(though I agree many of the EB3 applications had PD which are very old) applications during the last two months, refer to this URL

http://www.usvisainfo.com/pages/8207.html

Now if they don't approve many of EB2 applications in coming month, then Retrogression is looming starting from Oct 2007, and no one knows when we will see our approvals

regards

kris

a small bump to the thread to keep it alive... even though there does not seem to be much movement in approvals.
I think we may have hit the wall...

NSC S....s

Dear Friends

Our frustration that there were not many approvals for EB2 during the last two months is confirmed, NSC farmers have just focused only on EB 3(though I agree many of the EB3 applications had PD which are very old) applications during the last two months, refer to this URL

http://www.usvisainfo.com/pages/8207.html

Now if they don't approve many of EB2 applications in coming month, then Retrogression is looming starting from Oct 2007, and no one knows when we will see our approvals

regards

kris

All,
Today I called NSC after 3 Weeks as suggested by NSC.
First I gave all my details and he asked me what my question was ....
Asked him about my case status, --- I was informed that it was in review.
I said I was informed the same 3 Weeks back and was asked to call back after 3 Weeks to check on status ....He said that he sees no change in my case.
I just tried to persuade him to let me know how far is my case from getting approved...Got a reply that I will be informed once a decision is taken...VERY Diplomatic Answer
I asked when can I expect a decision ---He said may be in 3 weeks of time --Again 3 Weeks ...YAHEE
I asked if cases are getting approved now and they have visa numbers ---He said YES.....I thought well it time to be more wise now and said THANK YOU SIR

I feel now that we all are.......in this whole process of GC.Its all the factor of THAT GREAT LUCK

SK
EB2 INDIA
Labor AD--2004
I-140/I-485(Conc Filing) --APR 05
I-140 AD -- SEP 2005
I-485 AD -- Waiting
EAD/AP --Third applied (waiting)
LUD's -- 6/26/07 To 6/30/07 , 07/25/07 & 07/26/07