Card production ordered

EB2 India
PD Aug 2005
I140, I485 RD Sep 2005
1st FP Oct 2005
I140 AD Feb 2006
CSC to NSC transfer Feb 2007
2nd FP Apr 2007
RFE May 2007 (proof of birth and parentage for both self and spouse)
RFE response recvd July 9 2007
Card production ordered July 26 2007
----
I know I used to think those asking if "card production ordered" means approval were being silly. Now its my turn. This really means approval, right??

Good luck to everyone waiting!

GCInsite

Here is my info
Catergory: EB2
PD: June 2003(L)
I140/485 --Concurrent (15 APR 2005)
I140: Approved Sep 2005
EAD: 3 EAD Applied.
FP: Done Twice (Last Feb 2007)
485: Applied 15 APR 2005 (Waiting).
LUDs(485): 6/26/07 to 6/30/07 & 7/26/07,7/27/07
Status Change : No
No change in message

EB2 India
PD Aug 2005
I140, I485 RD Sep 2005
1st FP Oct 2005
I140 AD Feb 2006
CSC to NSC transfer Feb 2007
2nd FP Apr 2007
RFE May 2007 (proof of birth and parentage for both self and spouse)
RFE response recvd July 9 2007
Card production ordered July 26 2007
----
I know I used to think those asking if "card production ordered" means approval were being silly. Now its my turn. This really means approval, right??

Good luck to everyone waiting!

Hi,

Same boat as yours. Received e-mail from USCIS, on July 26th, that the Cards production has been ordered. No other messages

I also ask the same silly question. Would this mean the approval of the I 485s?

Hi,

Same boat as yours. Received e-mail from USCIS, on July 26th, that the Cards production has been ordered. No other messages

I also ask the same silly question. Would this mean the approval of the I 485s?

higcoptimist,
Congratulations buddy!! I know you since the old labor certification threads!
Glad to see the old-timer getting approval! Enjoy!

leo

Last edited by a moderator:
higcoptimist,
Congratulations buddy!! I know you since the old labor certification threads!
Glad to see the old-timer getting approval! Enjoy!

leo

Hi,

Good to hear from you.

From your signature, you also filed the co cuncurrent I 140 / 485 a couple of days after me. You should hear the good news very soon.

Come to think of it, yes I am a old timer. But I had to quit my job in mid 2005 and start the GC process with a new company, all over again. This time I was fortunate.

Best wishes to you

GC Approved Today

Hello all,

I am one of the silent reader of the Immigration portal forum. No doubt this is one of the forums that I gathered much of the information. Thanks to all.

Today me and family received email from CRIS :)
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

Once again thanks to all and wish to those in line to get their GC ASAP.

SlaveofGOD

EB2/India
Labour (perm) AD (PD) : June 2005
I140/485 RD : 16 Aug 2005
II40 AD : Oct 2005
2 EAD
2 AP
I485 AD 27/July/2007

Airberd

Add my profile to your list

regards

kris

EB2 - India

Labor PD: July 2004

I 140 : ND: 04/2005 , AD: 05/13/2005
I 485: ND: 04/2005, AD:??? LUD: 04/2006(address change), 08/2006(not known why), 05/2007(address change), 07/19/2007, 07/20/2007 (not known why, no message change)

FP: 3 times
EAD: 3 rd EAD
AP: 3 rd

Is there any status change in your case

so far no change in the status message and no RFE either

regards

kris

Kris,
Looks like we both(may be many more) are on the same boat.
I called NSC on 07/17/07 and was informed that i will hear from them in
30 days ....felt like a regular answer but had LUDs on 7/25 & 7/26 without
any message change, which kindled some hope. Lets keep waiting and
hope for the BEST...:rolleyes:
SK

Kris,
SK

Hi all,

I had a similar experience. My I-485 LUD is 7/18 (after 6/13 when USCIS received the response to our RFEs for employment verification and current address) and was told by someone at NSC that the files are in an area waiting to be assigned to an officer. Was also told that most files in this area have been assigned a visa number although the person I spoke to did not confirm this specifically for our cases. Hope and wish that this indeed means something positive. Will post if there are any updates and will also look forward to updates from everyone here in a similar situation.

Best,
Prats

Kris,
SK

SK,

I called NSC customer service last week, an IO officer said that my I 485 application is in staging area waiting for an officer for review.so those who are in the same boat have to keep our fingers crossed and keep checking for the magic mail :rolleyes:

regards

kris

SK,

I called NSC customer service last week, an IO officer said that my I 485 application is in staging area waiting for an officer for review.so those who are in the same boat have to keep our fingers crossed and keep checking for the magic mail :rolleyes:

regards

kris

Kris,Prats and all,

Hope our Optimism gets rewarded with heavy Approvals for EB2s so that USCIS again opens its flood gates for the Magic e-mails.

SK

Looks like there were no approvals since last two days. What's goin on? Any thing heard guys? Hope we are all pre-adjucated.

EB2- India ( Myself & Spouse )
PD: July 2005
140/485 RD Sep'2005
140 AD Oct'2005
1st FP-- Jan'2006
2nd FP-- Apr'2007
3rd EAD Applied, 2 AP's
And RFE for both of us
LUD for both ---08/19/2006
I-485 AD

Even preadjudicated depends on visa number assignment and availability

Now it all depends on the visa number. A lot of people got approved and very few visa numbers are available.So one has to be real lucky to get approved. As august approaches and no approvals seen in past 2 days is an indication that the approvals reached its top

kris, gcmelega, and all,

hope our wishes turn out to be true. although we have seen a lot of approvals, i don't think that they would have exhausted the 60000 visas that they set aside between the end of june - july 1. the slow down recently may something to do with the need to start issing receipt notices for the 485 apps received. so, we should be hopeful and keep our fingers crossed.

best,
prats

kris, gcmelega, and all,

hope our wishes turn out to be true. although we have seen a lot of approvals, i don't think that they would have exhausted the 60000 visas that they set aside between the end of june - july 1. the slow down recently may something to do with the need to start issing receipt notices for the 485 apps received. so, we should be hopeful and keep our fingers crossed.

best,
prats

prats,

well said, out of the total 140000 total Employment based GC's, 40000 is earmarked for EB 2, I have'nt seen many approvals as we have noticed for EB 3 applicants, though I agree only handful of them have PD older than many Eb3 applicants. One surprising trend is we are noticing approvals for EB2 applicants who have PD 2005 with I 485 RD in 2006. May be our applications have ended up to some lazy officer's who in turn have gone on long vacation ;)

regards
kris

In reply to Kris...

<I>--One surprising trend is we are noticing approvals for EB2 applicants who have PD 2005 with I 485 RD in 2006. May be our applications have ended up to some lazy officer's who in turn have gone on long vacation--<I>

I am pissed off at that too. I just had to send another application for advanced parole cause the m* f* s*o*b's have no rhyme or reason on how they process applications

Guys, I will update the excel sheet soon, maybe by tonite.

In reply to Kris...

<I>--One surprising trend is we are noticing approvals for EB2 applicants who have PD 2005 with I 485 RD in 2006. May be our applications have ended up to some lazy officer's who in turn have gone on long vacation--<I>

I am pissed off at that too. I just had to send another application for advanced parole cause the m* f* s*o*b's have no rhyme or reason on how they process applications

Guys, I will update the excel sheet soon, maybe by tonite.

Very well said airberd......I have lost my mind too over these b'tards!!
Looks like they want us to pay for AP and EAD one more time before finally approving cases...infact I noticed the trend based on recent approvals where people just sent in their EAD/AP renewal applications and they got 485 approvals within days! :mad: !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
SK,

regards

kris

Hello Kris,
Calling NSC has a standard reply wait for 30 days it is in staging area. Some are nice to tell you that your security is done. But most of the time do not know whether visa# is assigned. Is there any hope till Aug 17th for pending cases my I-485 RD is March'2005 with PD May'2004. What is yours?

Thanks,
Goodyearahead

Hello Kris,
Calling NSC has a standard reply wait for 30 days it is in staging area. Some are nice to tell you that your security is done. But most of the time do not know whether visa# is assigned. Is there any hope till Aug 17th for pending cases my I-485 RD is March'2005 with PD May'2004. What is yours?

Thanks,
Goodyearahead

Hello Goodyearahead

No idea if NSC will continue to approve those I 485 applications in coming days that are in staging area.

regards

kris

My profile

EB 2- India
Labor PD: July 2004- AD: 03/2005
I 140 ND: 04/2005 - AD : 05/2005
I 485 ND: 04/03/2005 LUD: 04/2006 (change of address), 08/16/2006(not known why), 05/2007(change of address), 07/19/2007, 07/20/2007 (not known why)
NC--> Not known if its cleared based on SR , I received a reply that my Back ground security check is still pending, but while I spoke to IO she told me everything looks good in general, but refused to give specifics about BC or NC