• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Any DV 2012 winners received their 2nd NL yet?

I got the 2nd NL tonight (Aug 15th late evening in europe, afternoon in US).

Once again, remember NL are only notified by entry status check, no mail for DV2012 (check DV2012 instructions for further clarification)

KCC sends an email to applicants to notify updates, like the following:
You have received this email notification to inform you that you have updates available at [put EDV status check URL here]. Please log in using your conformation number from your original application to complete further processing.

Hi tonio, I noticed in your signature that you have a note that KCC confirms DPS-122 & DS-230 forms are under processing. Did you call or email them?

Hi tonio, I noticed in your signature that you have a note that KCC confirms DPS-122 & DS-230 forms are under processing. Did you call or email them?

I asked them through email - twice. The first time they didn't accept my inquiry, since date of birth was missing (even though it is not required in NL1 tips to contact KCC). I got this answer:
Thank you for your inquiry.
When inquiring about the status of your case, you must provide your full
name, complete case number, and date of birth in the following format
(MMDDYYYY). For security purposes, KCC cannot reveal any information
regarding your case if you cannot provide all the required information.

I sent them a new email, including my DOB, and they told me my forms were under processing. Then, 3 days later, I got the 2NL.

The average answering time was, in both cases, 1.5 working days.

tonino

What is the link you use to check the 2nd NL? Is it the same as the 1st NL (i.e. dvlottery. state. gov / ESC ) and you used your Confirmation Number for it?

Cheers,
Koubiak

What is the link you use to check the 2nd NL? Is it the same as the 1st NL (i.e. dvlottery. state. gov / ESC ) and you used your Confirmation Number for it?

Cheers,
Koubiak

Yes, it is exactly the same link.
Once your case is processed by KCC, it shows interview place and date, in addition to the infos already provided since jusy 15th 1st NL.

tonino

Quote Originally Posted by koubiak View Post

Cheers,
Koubiak
Once your case is processed by KCC, it shows interview place and date, in addition to the infos already provided since jusy 15th 1st NL.

tonino

That's really good, actually i did sent a PM to you asking you the same question, i got the answer now and i really wish you luck.

Hey Lads..i got my 2nd NL nd i have been scheduled for an in interview on the 26th of October..How do i schedule an appointment for the medical examination? Wher and what is the name of the Clinic,do i just walk in and book? How long will it take after booking to get a date for the medicals..and on the instructions its says bring previous medical history,like vaccinations and all..How do i go about all these..Thanks..God bless.

just wondering justmyown, whether you have read any of the required instructions? because its all there for you!

This Forum as really impacted me positively. My Case number is 2012AF00012*** any idea when i will be current base on the released visa bulletin?

Many many thanks to tonio!!!!!!!!!!!

I was a guest in this site and just reviewed the posts to get some informations until I saw Tonio's posts.very useful information about asking the confirmation email about receiving the documents from KCC and also information about that this year we should check our status on line,no email or mail is coming!!
good bless you Tonio and I am really happy for you ,you almost get the GC!congratulation!!!!
my case number is AS16xxx.any comments?I think that I will get interview by March.Am I right?do you think that this case number is high for Asia?

tonino

Hi Tonino and others,
When you say "KCC received forms" in your application logs, are you then referring to an actual acknowledgement from the KCC or is this a track-and-trace receipt?
I am just asking as I submitted docs in July and have not heard anything from the KCC (but forms are delivered with DHL receipt confirmation).

Thanks
schr

2012OC00000XXX
07/15/11 Checked results
07/21/11 Sent forms to KCC
07/28/11 DHL delivery confirmation

Hi Tonino and others,
When you say "KCC received forms" in your application logs, are you then referring to an actual acknowledgement from the KCC or is this a track-and-trace receipt?
I am just asking as I submitted docs in July and have not heard anything from the KCC (but forms are delivered with DHL receipt confirmation).

Thanks
schr

2012OC00000XXX
07/15/11 Checked results
07/21/11 Sent forms to KCC
07/28/11 DHL delivery confirmation

Hi schr,

I don't think KCC acknowledges receipt of the required forms.
At least, in my case, I used proof of delivery by DHL to determine the date on which they got my package.

If you inquire through e-mail or phone, providing CN, DOB and full Applicant Name, you should be told your case is under processing.

4-8 working days after your CN appearing as current in the visa bulletin, you should get an e-mail from KCC, asking you to log on entry status check for further notification - it's the 2nd NL, including visa interview appointment.
With regard to the visa interview, consider 6-8 weeks advance notification.

Tonino

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Tonino,
I think I will be current by April so will confirm receipt with KCC by email now.
Schr

Guys, how do you check bulletin? Where? And what is it? Since everyone is talking about it...