Any COMSYS/METAMOR guys are getting I-140 redo

alpoor

Registered Users (C)
One of my friends who works for COMSYS got RFE for I-140 redo due company name change from COMSYS top METAMOR again to COMSYS.

Are there anybody in the same boat

No Title

I know of number of individuals with COMSYS who go their I-140/I-485
approvals...

Explanation of name change must be submitted with the applications
along with comments that COMSYS continues to be in the same business
through out this name change phase.

No Title

Another from COMSYS/METAMOR/COMSYS- My PD is 4/96 and RD is 9/13 and ND is 9/28 and FP is done on 8/12. I am awaiting approval from VSC INS.
Could you please give details like PD,RD,ND and FP dates of the person who got RFE for Company name change.
I talked to the Immigration dept of COMSYS and according to them I-140
is not required as Taxid of the company did not change when the name got changed.
Does your friend have more info.

No Title

My husband works for comsys and we received the RFE for I140 redo yesterday. i know 6 other friends who got the same RFE and work for comsys.
details:
PD 09/97
RD 04/02/99
ND 05/10/99
FP 03/00
RFE 09/12/00 I 140 REDO.
We just talked to the lawyer and provided the necessary info.

Samyukta

No Title

Samyukta/Amit/Sreeranga/alpoor,
    I have sent you a message on your personal e-mail in this forum and would like to clarify a few points regarding Comsys I-140 redo. Can you please get back to me @ "gvinod@federatedinv.com" ????

Thanks,
(vinod)

No Title

Hi COMSYS/METAMOR/COMSYS employees---
Let us all be in touch with each other and share information.
May be collectively if we can represent to Comsys,
may be they will take a preemptive step and file I-140 redo applications for all the pending I485s.
All those who are interested in doing something like this please do give your email address to me. I am ready to take the lead and represent our case to Immigration dept of Comsys.
my email address is
kalavap@aol.com

No Title

Samyukta

I have exactly similar dates and got RFE on 9/7/00 and talked to lawyer, he said he is in the process of filing new i-140. Has your lawyer filed or still waiting. I appreciate your response

thanks

No Title

Whats happening with Comsys Applications man? After this much of wait, you guys are getting RFE with I140 redo? At what stage is this happening? Is it after FP? Any response from Mr. Goel? Are you guys redoing the I140? I am confused.. BTW, I am also from Comsys. Information is much appreciated.

No Title

we have sent the needed documents to mr.storms(our lawyer).
he sent the papers to the HR dept.
i assume he\'ll send the papers to INS next week.

No Title

On the same boat. Spoke with Mr. Storm\'s assistant(Ms.Caroline) about the issue. She explained that in the best interest of all it was better to do the amendment. And it will take an additional 6-8 weeks to get a response from the INS.

No Title

Samyukta,

Could you please tell what additional documents you\'ve sent to lawyer for I-140 redo. I think it\'s latest I-94

No Title

That\'s what exactly he asked me too. I am waiting for his package (I guess we need to sign on new I-140) . Could you please update me once you get package from Mr Storms

No Title

It seems i just got a package from Storms(supposed to sign on new I-140). I am going to Lawyer office tommorrow to handover papers personally instead of posting them

No Title

Greetings,

I recently received my FP notice .. I have not received any RFE ( what does it stand for) ... should I worry .. ?

R.

No Title

Hi, I\'m with COMSYS too, and am new to this board. Storms, my lawyer recieved an RFE for an I-140 redo.
He sent an explanation letter instead. This was 2 months ago.
Will this be a problem? Any input will be appreciated
- Cryuff

No Title

Mr. R,

You have a long way to go......RFE stands for request for evidence. It can be for any of these W2, paystubs,
current employment, Company name change, etc....