Any auguest Receipt-01 Date Fillers Left apart Me..?

I'm still (sorta) here.

EB-3/RIR/VA (Canada)
RD: 08/28/2001
ND: 10/26/2001
FP: 01/31/2002
RFE ID: 08/02/2002
RFE RD: 08/28/2002
TD: 10/21/2002
Rec'd in ATL: 11/25/2002
AD: God only knows

Sorry to hear about your wait. However, now that the freeze on approvals has been lifted, there may be good news soon.

Will get an RFE shortly in Mail

Hi All,

August 2001 case. Checked today and got this message onlie:

On January 15, 2003, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice. Please contact the service center where you submitted your application during business hours.

Sure it's an RFE and could some one shed more light on it?
What it could be?

Longest waiting case in RFE History

May be not...

RD: 08/27/2001
ND: 10/16/2001
RFE: 05/23/2002 (They mailed this RFE letter to North Pole)
Copy of RFE re-mailed: 06/25/2002 (they updated the message as if this RFE is isued on 06/25/2002).

RFE for: 2 W2's and 3 Pay stubs

RFE Response received by INS: 07/09/2002

AD: ?????????????

Called 10 times so far. Initially they used to tell, i should hear in two weeks. Now they say in 2-3 months. I contacted the congressman, the senator, and My lawyer sent status inquiry...no use.

Does any one know.. what is the longest time for an RFE case? I am planning to contact Ginnis Book of world records. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Hi klaas,

Could you tell me what is your EAC Number, beacuse since we have same Reciptdate and NoticeDate

Thanks,
Raj

Raj ,

Eac number :- Eac 01-282- 51***

We have 5 applications mine,my husband and 3 kids.

My husband applied for his EAD july 2002 and so far no response. got interim EAd from local office in October but no news from vermont and interim Ead is only valid for 6 months.
Contacted senator - end of November. But the Freeze started so they responded back in a week saying it will take about 60 days as the process is slow. I think it is worthwhile contacting a senator atleast you truthfully know what is happening rather than listening to the IIO's lies.

Re: Longest waiting case in RFE History

Originally posted by kalluris
May be not...

RD: 08/27/2001
ND: 10/16/2001
RFE: 05/23/2002 (They mailed this RFE letter to North Pole)
Copy of RFE re-mailed: 06/25/2002 (they updated the message as if this RFE is isued on 06/25/2002).

RFE for: 2 W2's and 3 Pay stubs

RFE Response received by INS: 07/09/2002

AD: ?????????????

Called 10 times so far. Initially they used to tell, i should hear in two weeks. Now they say in 2-3 months. I contacted the congressman, the senator, and My lawyer sent status inquiry...no use.

Does any one know.. what is the longest time for an RFE case? I am planning to contact Ginnis Book of world records. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Don't be too mad, my RFE response receviced by INS on 05/05/2002, my RD is 06/23/2001, and I'm still here. So far, I heard the longest wait after RFE is 8 months. I will break the record if I won't hear something before 02/05/2003.

Re: Re: Longest waiting case in RFE History

Originally posted by formerfingercorssed
Don't be too mad, my RFE response receviced by INS on 05/05/2002, my RD is 06/23/2001, and I'm still here. So far, I heard the longest wait after RFE is 8 months. I will break the record if I won't hear something before 02/05/2003.

Alas!! Even there is fight on who is going to be the last! Alreght... Just kidding. While waiting painfully... i just want to make fun of myself. I am not mad my friend, even if i agree some one may come and say "don't be redeculous... i am the maddest" . So we both are in the same boat.

called IIO today and same thing still waiting and she mentioned that they are waiting for some information from the local office. dont know what that is.

Additonally she could figure out that i was seeking senator's help and she mentioned that it has helped to get the file moving and should hear something.

Raj, I recommend you contact your local senator if your case is straight forward it would really help!

Hi

Hi Kalas,

Thanks for your reply. Could you tell me How did you contact Local Senator...? Did you go personally meet him or did you contact him/her over phone...? My permanent residence is FairFax, virginia and Iam currently on a business trip to Kansas, do I have to contact senator in Virginia or Local senator in Kansas would be fine..? Could you give me your e-mail address or a phone number where we can exchange more information..?

Let take my e-mail address is raju4usa@yahoo.com or drop me your e-mail address..

Thanks,
Raj

a bit late to show up ...

But not as much as INS is with my case:

RD: 08/08/01
ND: 26/09/01
FP: 01/25/02
RFE: 05/28/01 (medicals, paystubs, etc.)

I gave up hope for hearing good news any time soon. I am only waiting to reach 18 months in Feb and see what difference a call from the senator's office can make.

Funny ... called INS a week ago, the lady who happened to be on the other end of the line expressed her understanding about how difficult it must be to wait so long and then ... *gaping* told not to hurry because it may very well take up to 3 years ?!? What the hell ? No explanation as to why would it take that much. She left me wondering why did she say that -- to make me feel more miserable that I already am ?

The other "advice" she gave me, which I already saw on this forum, is to completely disregard the data Vermont publish that it takes up to 18 months for AOS applications.

Please Help me on RFE

Hi All,

I got my RFE in the mail yesterday. INS wants 3 yrs Income tax returns/Letter of EMployment/Past month pay stub.

I have few questions regarding the RFE the Guru's can answer them.

Q.1) What should the employer state in the letter of employment regarding the prospect of continued employment.?

Q.2)It says please submit copies of your pay statements for the past month.

I believe that they are only asking for the last month(dec 02) since it does not say months or 3 / 6 months. Am I correct on this?

Will it be better to submit pay stubs for last 3 months?

I hope to hear from gurus soon.

longest wait

I think I might be able to claim the longest wait without an RFE.

RD 7/18/01
ND 9/4/01
FP 12/11/01
FP recvd 1/14/02

It's been more than 18 months with no word from INS. I basically gave up and is living with the idea of renewing my EAD yearly.