Any AUG-2001 RD's left

vermont9

Registered Users (C)
I was wondering if any AUG-2001 filers are still waiting for approvals.Here are my details
Aug-2001 RD
OCT-2001 ND
FP Jan-2002
RFE APR-2003
RFE Submiiteed and recieved by INS May 1st 2003
Applied for 3rd EAD in JUN-2003
MY EAC is EAC-02-010-53***

It has been already 2 months I submitted employement letter, pay stubs 2 yrs tax returns but still wating.

Originally posted by vermont9
It has been already 2 months I submitted employement letter, pay stubs 2 yrs tax returns but still wating.

Still here. My RFE waited two months before I got transferred. :(

RealCanidian,
How long ago did you submit ur response to RFE, after that how long did it take INS to transfer ur case to local office.
I am from New york. Where do u live. I was wondering if location matters for making a desicion on the case:(

Originally posted by vermont9
RealCanidian,
How long ago did you submit ur response to RFE, after that how long did it take INS to transfer ur case to local office.
I am from New york. Where do u live. I was wondering if location matters for making a desicion on the case:(

RFE responded to on 8/28/2002, transferred on 10/20/2002. I'm in Georgia, but it doesn't make a difference.

TheRealCanadian,vermont9...

Both of you should (seriously) consider taking some drastic measures against BCIS ... This is INSANE ... I really feel for you guys ... and I thought I was the only one suffering with a RD in Jan2002 and 2 FP's ... but 3 EAD's that sucks ...! Good luck.

oh man...

vermont9...

i am so sorry to see that you had to get a 3rd EAD. that is just not right. and to think that i was just complaining about my case not being touched being a november filer. how selfish of me...

man, i did not think there were still any august filers left. this is insane.

hang in there man. they better approve you soon.

WOW!

:eek:

There are still RD-AUG01 left???

Hey INS or BCIS, wake up!!!!

Enough already! They've waited waaaayyyyy too long!!!

I believe there are more of us

RD: 08/08/01
ND: 09/26/01
FP: 01/25/02
RFE: 05/28/02
Reply: 06/24/02

Fearing layoff this month ... Nothing to add to this.

Re: I believe there are more of us

Originally posted by mkk_vsc
RD: 08/08/01
ND: 09/26/01
FP: 01/25/02
RFE: 05/28/02
Reply: 06/24/02

You replied a year ago? Wow! This is a case that needs some action. Have you contacted NCSC, or your Congressman?

RD:09/07/01
ND:11/09/01
1st FP: 02/13/02
2nd FP:06/04/03
NO RFE
Applied 3rd EAD last month

Called senator/BCIS several times of no use. BCIS send a written reply saying your case is pending for a decision and might take 365-640 days as standard answer. I lost all my hopes now. Can someone suggest what else can be tried. Senator doesn't help me. I'm on verge of layoff situation.

Re: I believe there are more of us

Originally posted by TheRealCanadian
You replied a year ago? Wow! This is a case that needs some action. Have you contacted NCSC, or your Congressman?

NCSC ? That 800 number where they take all your personal data(because they have no access to your files) and then the only thing you get back is a promise to mail inquiry to VSC who will just print the web page I am accessing every few days anyway ? Sure I did, couple of weeks ago.

Congressman ? Since I turned 540 days I am callign them every 30 days, and every time after a week to contact Vermont I am assured within 30 days then will be a decision.

I don't really see what other options I have.

Iam a nov filer want to expedite my file through senator can any one give me some number or website to contact senator ....Iam EB2 & live in newjersey.......if any one gives me details how to start the process I will greatly appreciate it.................Iam really surprised to see august filers still waiting my heart goes out for them .....v.injustice on part of BCIS

I am here too. No progress on this. I am actaully thinking of withdrawing my application and letting my wife file hers with me as the derivative.

Senator's office is no help. Nor is any other channel.

Has anybody investigated some sort of legal option to get BCIS to atleast give us a truthful status ?

Same here

I am also thinking to file another petition for green card thru my wife.It is getting crazy day by day.I called 1800- number and all they say is that we will send a request to BCIS.There is no point in contacting senator or congress man as they get several requests from them(From senators assistants) and BCIS doesn't give a shit. I contaced my congressman 5 times and all the five times I got the same YADA YADA reply that you will hear something from BCIS in 30-90 days.Good luck to all of us who had been waiting mercyfully for a long time and let god have some mercy on us.

Did you guys apply I-140 for CP? If that's so, it might be the reason for all of this unpredictability.

CP stands for Consular Processing. That's what I did, I suspect it is the reason for all of the delay that I have experienced.

I feel so sorry to learn that there are still August filers not
approved. I am also an August filer but luckily I got my approval
in May. Based on my experience, I don't think your cases
are treated as CP. My case was treated as CP and that was why
it took so long. What I know is if your case is in CP processing,
BCIS needs to retrieve your I-140 from the consulant office in your
home country. The easiest way to check is to place a call to NVC to check the status of your I-140. They should be able to tell
you whether the I-140 has been sent to BCIS. If your case is in CP and BCIS hasn't got your I-140 back, they wouldn't touch your case and no RFE at all.

In my opinion, the best help you can get is through your lawyer. I strongly believe that was how our application got approved. Your lawyer has more channel to communicate with BCIS and it is their responsibility to help you, although most of the time it is painful to get their attention.

Good luck to you all.

Is there a Tel no for NVC (What does NVC stand for ??). IS there a way I can find out where my I-140 is as GC_FRUSTRATING was mentioning.