Any April 2008 Filers?

Congrats Ella04

Still playing the waiting game for the IL here. I think I might have to schedule an infopass if I don't hear from them before X-mas.

Congrats ella!!
Thats wonderful news! Glad to hear it went smooth for you.

My interview is next Thurs, I am excited and nervous!! =)

I think the first thing everyone is doing is visiting family lol
im hoping i can make plans for early next year, my mum
hasnt even met her son in law yet or granddaughter.
I cant wait till they meet!

Hey GUYS, i received my GC in the mail this friday!!!. Now its on to waiting to file for the 10 yr card!!

Hey everyone :)

seems like a lot of people are getting their interview letters, I don't know if I should start getting worried, I have not heard anything in a while.
Is there anyone else in my boat.
I'm getting anxious!

3/14/2008-Married my wonderful husband on a b2 visa
4/15/2008-Sent my i-765, 1-485, i-131 and i-130 concurrently to Chicago Lockbox
4/19/2008-Chqs cashed
4/22/2008- NOA's recieved for all my applications.
5/14/2008- Fingerprint appt.
6/02/2008- RFE for Medical and W-2's
6/25/2008- RFE Sent (medical was not even that bad! )
6/27/2008- RFE received.
9/02/2008- Online approval for my 1/765
9/08/2008- EAD card received
9/08/2008- Advance parole documents approved and received

Hey Robin Oly,

I have not received anything since my AP also. In fact I am glad I am not the only one, as I was also getting worried. Hopefuly we will get the IL's soon. I called USCIS and they said they could also just send us the GC without an Interview......I laughed at that.

haha well that would be nice :)

3/14/2008-Married my wonderful husband on a b2 visa
4/15/2008-Sent my i-765, 1-485, i-131 and i-130 concurrently to Chicago Lockbox
4/19/2008-Chqs cashed
4/22/2008- NOA's recieved for all my applications.
5/14/2008- Fingerprint appt.
6/02/2008- RFE for Medical and W-2's
6/25/2008- RFE Sent (medical was not even that bad! )
6/27/2008- RFE received.
9/02/2008- Online approval for my 1/765
9/08/2008- EAD card received
9/08/2008- Advance parole documents approved and received

Good luck!!!

Congrats ella!!
Thats wonderful news! Glad to hear it went smooth for you.

My interview is next Thurs, I am excited and nervous!! =)

I think the first thing everyone is doing is visiting family lol
im hoping i can make plans for early next year, my mum
hasnt even met her son in law yet or granddaughter.
I cant wait till they meet!

So tomorrow is the day... do not be nervous, and I just wish you a friendly IO and a stamp on your passport (waiting after the interview kind of sucks too :) )

Infopass?

haha well that would be nice :)

robyn_oli I had suggested mboss13 to get an Infopass to see what's the status on the case. Perhaps you can try that? Just to get some peace of mind and find out if you're stuck on name check or something like that.

What's your DO?

My D/O is Las Vegas, NV
Maybe I should make an infopass, I am just getting concerned because I seem to be one of the last ones. Can someone tell me how I would could about that, i know it's probably a stupid question but I reall have no clue.

There are no stupid questions!!!

My D/O is Las Vegas, NV
Maybe I should make an infopass, I am just getting concerned because I seem to be one of the last ones. Can someone tell me how I would could about that, i know it's probably a stupid question but I reall have no clue.

Go here and just follow the instructions. From other people in the forum I have learned that it's best to try to stay on top of things (even if it means to cancel the appointment because you get your IL before the appoinment.) And at least you know where you stand! :)

I decided to wait. I don't want to stir things up as my wife and I will be leaving for Christmas to my home country. The last thing I want is an interview during the holidays when I am gone. If I don't hear from them by the time we get back, I will make infopass apt. I guess MN has one of the highest immigration rates, as I was told by somebody who recently went through the process here, and they just take forever. But I agree with you Robyn_oli....I think we are the last two from April that didn't get an IL. I would make an infopass now, but it is a 4 hour drive to St. Paul from here, where they will probably just tell me I need to wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi from Buffalo LOL

I am sooo excited!!!! Im over here in Buffalo now, we left today, took us 3hours to get here.. my interview is first thing in the morning 9am. i will post again tomorrow night when i get home and let u guys know how it went.

thnx kirk, im not really nervous just very excited to be finally having the interview, im dreading the wait afterwards... feels like thats all the immigration process is - wait after wait.

anyways, just jumped on my laptop so i could see what was happening.. well heard we were suppose to be getting a snow storm here in Buffalo, and wanted to double check on that. Looks like we are in the clear!

Hope everyone is doing well!!

Thanks you Kirkland.
I'm not in such a hurry because I have a great job already and try not to think to much about it, but I might aswell stay on top of my game and make an appt, you guys are absolutley right.

I got it

Marriage based April Filing Indianapolis DO

I finally got the email today "card production ordered". The immigration officer told me that I would get it before november. It is amazing that it did not come either before or after november.

I-485, I-765, I-131 applied on 04/03/2008
Received Date 04/04/2008
Notice Date 04/08/2008
Notice Received 04/11/08
FP notice 04/14/08
FP appt : 05/01/08
FP done: everything was over in 15 min; the lady told me to expect the EAD in two weeks to three months.
Interview notice: 06/05/08
Interview date : 07/14/08
LUD EAD ordered email: 06/18/08
LUD AP approved email: 06/18/08
AP in snail mail: 06/23/08
EAD in snail mail: 06/26/08
Interview done: 07/14/2008 (approvable but security check pending)
Card Production ordered email: 11/19/08

I have already booked tickets for my India trip. I am happy that I don't have to use that EAD thing for travel. I was a little nervous about that. Thank you guys. You have been very helpful in waiting through this ordeal. I wish you all the best. I will keep you posted.

Thanks for the help Kirkland.
I keep trying to make an appt. at infopass but it keeps giving me this message 'At this time, there are no information appointments available for the office in your area. Please try back again later.'
Anyways so I ended up calling USCIS and spoke with someone, she said I should not worry and that my case is still inside processing times.
SOooo I guess I will just keep on waiting! :)

Congratulations!!!

Marriage based April Filing Indianapolis DO

I finally got the email today "card production ordered". The immigration officer told me that I would get it before november. It is amazing that it did not come either before or after november.
I have already booked tickets for my India trip. I am happy that I don't have to use that EAD thing for travel. I was a little nervous about that. Thank you guys. You have been very helpful in waiting through this ordeal. I wish you all the best. I will keep you posted.

Great timing: going home for the holidays :D :D :D