Any Approved EAD from VSC -RD Jan05 2003

Sonali82

Registered Users (C)
:confused:
The immigration.com shows its current for the EAD approvals for the applications filed now. Mine was

* Filed in the month of Dec 2002 .
* RD Jan 05th 2003

Curious to know if any body got their EAD approved . Any inputs will be appreciated....

Sonali
:confused:

No Approvals Yet !!!

My Details are....

I-485/I765/I-131

RD : 12/20/2002
ND : 1/21/2003

FP Scheduled on 3/8/2003
FD done on 2/8/2003

No EAD/AP Approvals Yet.... :confused:

Any One in the same situation?????

Yip!

I am in the same boat - see signature. Although ALL of my stuff has moved to Baltimore from VSC. I gather this is true for most AOS/I-130 people........Makes me feel bad since a lot of people have to wait a LONG time for their A#'s. I am going to B'more on Wednesday to see if there is any EAD/AP progress.

Keep the thread alive.

Scott

Yip!

I am in the same boat - see signature. Although ALL of my stuff has moved to Baltimore from VSC. I gather this is true for most AOS/I-130 people........Makes me feel bad since a lot of people have to wait a LONG time for their A#'s. I am going to B'more on Wednesday to see if there is any EAD/AP progress.

Keep the thread alive.

Scott

Here are my details

EAD I-765 VSC

RD - 01/02/2003
ND - 01/08/2003

EAC03075xxxxx

Dire need of EAD as out of job , due to expired EAD. :)

swmcintosh:

you applied in December to VSC

did you or your lawyer recieved a letter that your I-485 file has been sent to local INS Baltimore?
when did you got the letter
please update after your visit on Wednesday.

same happend in August 2002 at that time also VSC sent many files to Baltimore
Good Luck!!

Please post a new thread "Transfred to Baltimore" so that others can share the info

Baltimore

ALL of my cases have been moved to Baltimore. This notice date, the second I have received, was 02/05/03.

Having to postpone my trip until Friday, but will keep you informed.

Any more waiting for EAD from VSC... Dec 2002 / Jan 2003

Keep this going.... Very curious to know.

EAD/AP Renewal ND 01/17/03

Waiting........

Starting a new job on EAD which will expire on 03/29/03. If I don't hear anything by then , will be thrown out of job.

I very much understand your pain... Wish you good luck and hope the EAD come before the march dead line.

as mentioned I am out of the job.... Due to same reason.

Good luck

Yep Ravi2168 it is VSC case......I waited for nearly 8 weeks to get my the notices.....

Would u beleive if I say that am waiting for approval of my I140 for nearly a yr.

I140 filed on March 3/2002
Got RFE on Oct 102002
Replied on Oct 15/2002

Still no approval or deniel of I140

RFE was on Co. Fin. Docc.

Didnt yet receive my EAD/AP though I get mssg. for my RFE as preliminary process is completed....

Its based on sheer luck....i donno when its gonna favor me.....am totally pissed off....

Guys anyone with similar problems pls. specify ur state...it will be so helpful for ppl. like me......thanks

That is awfull.... I dont know how the processing occurs in VSC.,.

The messages are so cofusing/... Some say things are getting faster, but then cases like yours are still pending....

Hope VSC gets their act straigthen up, it is just frustrating..

I am keeping my fingers crossed and praying for you.

Others lets keep tracking....

Regards to the Interim EAD

Do we have to count 90 days from the Receipt date or the notice date in order to collect the interim EAD from the local INS office.

EAD Renewal Approved!

RD 01/16/03
ND 01/17/03

AD 02/18/03

On February 18, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

How much time it will take to get card in hand?

I am also starting new job today!

Any update on fresh EAD from VSC

New EAD from VSC !!!!!!!! ( Not renewal)

RD - 01/06/2003
ND - 01/31/2003

FP - 03/10/2003

Any approvals for those with in the near by dates that I have mentioned above. please respond.

Curious to know......:)

Hello Sonali82,

U will hear soon may be end of this week or next week. My spouse's first time EAD approved today. I called IIO in the morning to know status and they said my spouse's case is still pending and they are processing Jan. first week cases and at 3:00 P.M case got approved online.

RD: 12/30
ND: 01/25
AD: 02/19

Last edited by a moderator: