Any 2003 filers still waiting?

snafu

Registered Users (C)
I've seen some 2003 approvals in past few weeks. I would like to get an idea of how many more petitions are still pending.

Hi snafu,

Yes, it has been good to see those 2003 approvals finally coming in. Unfortunately, you alongwith bmt74, tjshah and a few others are still waiting patiently.

Good luck to all 2003 applicants.

DIGS
EB3, India
RD Apr04
140 ??

snafu said:
I've seen some 2003 approvals in past few weeks. I would like to get an idea of how many more petitions are still pending.

Wish you luck, snafu! It seems like NSC is doing a little better than before this year.

I am here !

snafu,
I am still waiting :)
DIGS, thanks for your continuous encouragement

Hi grubthegun,

It is time for you to Grab The Gun.

Good luck.

DIGS
EB3, India

I'm to waiting. I'm back from india last night. I was not at all checking this portal or NSc website. since I know that i'm not going to get approved. Hope Tjshah would have got his 140.

Always the bridesmaid, never....

DIGS said:
Hi snafu,

Yes, it has been good to see those 2003 approvals finally coming in. Unfortunately, you alongwith bmt74, tjshah and a few others are still waiting patiently.

Good luck to all 2003 applicants.

DIGS
EB3, India
RD Apr04
140 ??

DIGS, we really appreciate your encouragement and witty comments (I guess we could do with some of that) .
I have noticed that people who filed around the time you had done so have received their approvals(April '04 if I'm right). Hope you don't end up in having to wait like we have. Good luck to you.

I have a feeling(read wishfull thinking) that I'll get both my I140 and I-485 approvals within the next couple of months or so. I had posted a comments about 3 months ago mentioning that either we could 1) hope to get the 140 approval within a couple of weeks and wait indefinitely for 485 approval or 2) hope to get both 140 and 485 within the next 3-4 months. I was hoping for option 2. Looks like thats what its coming down to. Beware of what you wish for.. you just might get it (or not in this case ;) ). I have waited for more than 3 months and have nothing to show for it :(

Just rambling.. take no notice. My boss is not in town and I have a lot of free time. Now if I could just come up with the next biggest thing....

Hi snafu,

Thanks for your comments. Well, your wishfull thinking was mine too at the time of concurrent application. Unfortunately, as of now, it is unlikely, unless NSC makes a big blunder. To cut the story short, I'm EB3 applicant (thanks to the blunder of my Attorney & Company) and from India with PD Aug.2003 (own labor), which is retrogressed to Jun.2002 as of now.

The good old wish can still come true, if NSC decides to further push my 140 backward until the visa dates move forward to Aug. of 2003. It will be win some and lose some.

However, in your case there is now a good chance of win-win situation.

Good luck.

DIGS
EB3, India
PD Aug03
RD Apr04
140 ??

waiting

Please count me in.

Still waiting for both I140 and I485
---------------------------------
I140,I485 -- RD: Nov 17, 2003

gc_nov_2003 said:
Please count me in.

Still waiting for both I140 and I485
---------------------------------
I140,I485 -- RD: Nov 17, 2003
gc_nov_2003,
When are you going to initiate an official enquiry?

wating

Hi, snafu:

I tried to intiate an inquiry through my employer's lawyer, however what I learned is I can't do it right now. My RD is Nov 17, 2003, only when the posting processing date is later than Dec 17, 2003, I can intiate it.

Right now I can only wait.

qaiser said:
I am still waiting..Count me in
I-140 & I-485 :- Concurrent January 2003 :mad: :confused:

Qaiser--my heart-felt sympathies! That is indeed a long waiting time. I sincerely hope it works out for you soon.

qaiser
I guess you are the most Un luckiest person. Jan 2003 con current filing. Did made any enquires/Senator/congressman. Make sure that NSC officer did not use your Application papers for Other purpose.

Man... I wish and pray for you.

Were you EB2 or EB3?

I have made several inquires with the Sen. office. The answer hasalways been " Your case is in an area pending further review ". I think the case stucked in the security checking. It is an EB3 case., Thanks for your feelings guys.

plastic_card said:
qaiser
I guess you are the most Un luckiest person. Jan 2003 con current filing. Did made any enquires/Senator/congressman. Make sure that NSC officer did not use your Application papers for Other purpose.

Man... I wish and pray for you.

Were you EB2 or EB3?

plastic_card

Any updates on you 485?

qaiser said:
I have made several inquires with the Sen. office. The answer hasalways been " Your case is in an area pending further review ". I think the case stucked in the security checking. It is an EB3 case., Thanks for your feelings guys.

I think you should ask your attorney to pursue the case with more vigor. Since the processing dates are way past yours, you deserve a better response. All the best.

sep03NIW
No I did not hear any thing about my 485. Even I do not want for the next 5 weeks. My wife is in India on vacation. I do not want to disturb her vacation. she has not been to india for the last 4 years. And for sure I'm not going to hear any thing in another 4 months. May be if I apply for EAD and AP in July last week. My Current EAD expires in October. So I will be applying in July Last week once she comes back.

BTW congrats on 140 Getting approved. I know there won't be any parties. I lost very Much Interest on this 485. I even Stoped checking my status. If NSC fellows Approve then I will take other wise let them keep my file.

Did u see any LUD changes after your 140?