Any 2003 filers still waiting?

plastic_card said:
sep03NIW
No I did not hear any thing about my 485. Even I do not want for the next 5 weeks. My wife is in India on vacation. I do not want to disturb her vacation. she has not been to india for the last 4 years. And for sure I'm not going to hear any thing in another 4 months. May be if I apply for EAD and AP in July last week. My Current EAD expires in October. So I will be applying in July Last week once she comes back.

BTW congrats on 140 Getting approved. I know there won't be any parties. I lost very Much Interest on this 485. I even Stoped checking my status. If NSC fellows Approve then I will take other wise let them keep my file.

Did u see any LUD changes after your 140?

Thanks--- the approval message was updated on June 1st. However, no updates on the 485. It seems like people are doing FP multiple times. Did you do that too? I did mine once last year--and that is it as of now.

plastic_card said:
I'm to waiting. I'm back from india last night. I was not at all checking this portal or NSc website. since I know that i'm not going to get approved. Hope Tjshah would have got his 140.
hi guys
yes finally my I-140 got approved -almost 10 days back. I am still in India. I don't know my 485 status. I am not going to check while I am in India. I had enough tensions with 140 waiting period.......... Atleast my 140 got approved, NSC finally did some work. I thought that i will be the last one to get 140 from 2003 waiting group. But it seems that still some of you are waiting. Good luck to you all.
Thank you everybody for everything.

tjshah said:
hi guys
yes finally my I-140 got approved -almost 10 days back. I am still in India. I don't know my 485 status. I am not going to check while I am in India. I had enough tensions with 140 waiting period.......... Atleast my 140 got approved, NSC finally did some work. I thought that i will be the last one to get 140 from 2003 waiting group. But it seems that still some of you are waiting. Good luck to you all.
Thank you everybody for everything.

Congratulations, man! It is always great to know that another pending 2003 I-140 was approved. Have fun in India!

Tjshah
congrats. Good all my pals 140 got approved. Wishing for our 485's. By the way Tjshah I received my second finger print notice. NSC sucks.

Congrats tjshah,

Finally you are off the hook.

Good luck.

DIGS
EB3, India
RD Apr04
140 ??

hi guys
I am really glad that my i-140 is done now. I think Sept03NIW your approval came around June 1, 2005. Mine is mostly 2nd june. At present i am not even thinking of 485. it looks like 485 will come in its normal timee only. Atleast 140 got approved.
I understand that lot of people -bhakum, qaiser your cases are pending (2003). You guys should really talk with senator. I know you might have done everything by now but still try. Only person who can help now is senator. Also call customer support of INS and talk with the support person, they might do a conference call with adjusting officer. Try daily. Next time you call NSC customer support - talk as if you r the employer (petitioner) and not applicant.Good Luck to you all.

tjshah said:
hi guys
I am really glad that my i-140 is done now. I think Sept03NIW your approval came around June 1, 2005. Mine is mostly 2nd june. At present i am not even thinking of 485. it looks like 485 will come in its normal timee only. Atleast 140 got approved.
I understand that lot of people -bhakum, qaiser your cases are pending (2003). You guys should really talk with senator. I know you might have done everything by now but still try. Only person who can help now is senator. Also call customer support of INS and talk with the support person, they might do a conference call with adjusting officer. Try daily. Next time you call NSC customer support - talk as if you r the employer (petitioner) and not applicant.Good Luck to you all.

Congratulations, Tjshah. I'm so happy for you!!!

All 2003 filers who hasn't got approved:

I wish you all the best and strongly suggest you to call the local congressman (if one can't be very helpful, try another one) or contact congressman in washington D.C. and call the customer service twice a week at least. Do something is always better than sit there waiting. I will pray for you everyday.

bhakum
from which state your are. If your from Iowa please let me know. I know the PS to the Local Senator. I was the first one from Sep 2003 batch to contact senator. It clicked and I requested others to do the same. NSC office is loaded with tons of applications. they do not know what to do. They are trying to sort and process but some times they miss few. These are not my words, these are words from Des Moines USCIS officer bearer and I know her very much. So please contact Local Senator and make sure what happend to your case and why there is a delay and is there some thing missing in your file. If you take User Tjshah case he was thinking NSC was not approving but eventually when he tried thru local senator and congresmen he come to know that in his file original Labor approval is missing. So NSC requsted Labor office and we know how they work. Once he come to know then he started working on that and finally after all dirt and dust, he got his 140. I'm just trying to explain. We can not blame NSC totally. So be pro Active rather than sitting thinking that NSC will Approve. Some thing is better than doing nothing. Your dates passed way long back. So you are very much fine to call and Question NSC what the heck is going on with your case. Believe or not As soon as NSC changed their dates from Sep 2003 to October 2003,I went to Sentor office and requested to call and with in 3-5 days I got my 140.

Bottom Line.... Be Pro Active.

Congrats tjshah

tjshah,

My hearty congratulations !!!. I am very happy to see the 2003 cases being cleared one by one.

I am still waiting, but I am hopeful.

Thanks for updating the forum members. I wish you good luck for a speedy I-485 approval.