Any 2002 filer still waiting?

ToughItOut

Registered Users (C)
All my friends got approved, some filed 2 years later than I did.

Guess God decides to give me some tough time.

----------------
PD 1/2002 EB3
140/485 ND 10/2002
FP 1/7/2005
AD: ???????????????????

Initiate a case status inquiry via 800 to see what delays your approval. In most cases, Name Check.

I called FBI in Jan, and they said they cleared everything.
I called the 1-800 numbers a couple of times and got those useless notices.
I called Senator's office and faxed them my docs 5 times. No response.

Looks like something is blocking this case from a dark universe.

hi, buddy, I start to think our cases are held up on the hands of the same officer.

-- I am feeling my life is on suspension.

crystalview said:
wheresmygc:

Have you received your RFE yet ? did you I-485 LUD changes after your EAD approval ? thanks,

No changes in my LUD when my EAD got approved, it was very fast.The RFE went to lawyer but address was wrong, so it went back to TSC.Now they are resending it to me, waiting as usual :rolleyes:

wheresmygc

willgetthere2 said:
My conclusion: Good news will come to you when you are not waiting for it anymore. Good luck.

I like your conclusion. This was true for my fingerprinting notice.. I was so busy with work and didn't check with the CIS for more than a year, and then one day the notice arrived mixed with a bunch of junk mail.

But since I was fingerprinted for i-485, I've been obsessed with this GC business, to the extent of checking email/on-line messages from the CIS at least 5 times a day!

Today my lawyer made the first inquiry about my i-485. It's just a simple letter sent to TSC -- I wonder if TSC responds to this kind of mail, though. I would have to wait and see.. But for now I should just relax, and if anyway possible, try not to think about it too much. (Of course, this is easier to be said than done :0)

Very similar case.

RD- 12/05/2002

2nd FP- 12/23/2004.

Name check cleared in December 2004 itself. SInce then waiting.
Raised 2 inquirys myslef and 1 letter through lawyer but nothing happened.
FInally today the LUD changed and apparently they issued a RFE on my wife's case. I am the primary and nothing on my case yet.
After all these months of waiting and nothing happening and seeing bunch 0f 2003 and 2004 cases getting approved, its difficult to sit tight and keep your spirits high. It comes to a point that even an RFE looks like a relief that atleast your file got some attention.

Khush

I agree with you on

khush said:
Very similar case.

RD- 12/05/2002

2nd FP- 12/23/2004.

I am the primary and nothing on my case yet.
After all these months of waiting and nothing happening and seeing bunch 0f 2003 and 2004 cases getting approved, its difficult to sit tight and keep your spirits high. It comes to a point that even an RFE looks like a relief that atleast your file got some attention.

Khush

My FP is Dec, 2004. I got ref a few days ago which look like better than nothing happened there. Your approval will be around in the corner, it could be today, or next Monday. My case is derivative and the primary got approved a few weeks ago.

Thanks.

ND: Oct 2002
AD???

Hmmm!

Applied, got rejected a 2001 labor and current PD is 2003. It is very depressing to see folks who are frustratingly waiting since 2000 and before. I don't feel fit to complain about my waiting when I read our "Senior Citizens" posts. Will I keep my job till I get my GC ? Should I buy a house w/o a GC ? Should I do this or do that or not ? What a great situation to be in.

Something is not right and I don't take control of it, very pathetic.

O land of great opportunities, I salute you!
R,

man1203 said:
Applied, got rejected a 2001 labor and current PD is 2003. It is very depressing to see folks who are frustratingly waiting since 2000 and before. I don't feel fit to complain about my waiting when I read our "Senior Citizens" posts. Will I keep my job till I get my GC ? Should I buy a house w/o a GC ? Should I do this or do that or not ? What a great situation to be in.

R,
I don't think you have to have a green card to buy a house, as far as you've got money!
Changing jobs is likely to result in more paper work/more waiting time for immigration processing, so if you can hold on to your job, that should be for your best interest. Waiting for the adjucation is definitely hard, but for me, trying to hold on to my job is even harder!!

Last edited by a moderator:
man1203 said:

R,

We applied on Sep/02, we knew it would take time (we did not expect it to be this long) we purchased our home almost exactly two years ago, we actually purchased it with no money down, even though we are not permanent residents yet, something that would have been impossible in our country (Mexico)
EB on my wife's teaching position, I am derivative.
We hate the waiting, but still believe strongly that this is THE land of opportunity, for if we believed otherwise we would simply go to where we believe it was better.

Our data:

140 approved sometime summer 2002
485 RD Sep/26/02
FP Nov/17/03 (expired by now)
Inquiry letter my case Mar/10/05
Inquiry wife Apr/22/05
Email Senator and Congressman Apr/29/05

Am I the oldest case?

My case has been pending since June 2002. I did FP on 02/15/05 and the LUD changed on 03/22/05. I've made multiple inquiries (ALIA, BCIS 1-800 no., senator, congressman) with no sucess. This has been so frustrating... Are there any other people in this situation?

The truth of the matter is, the longer they keep me waiting, the less I like this country. Because it all means that they don't give a shit to people's sufferings.

Probably I was very naive in the beginning, but now I start to realize something.

Me too from 2002; keep in touch guys

My ND is 01/28/02 and still waiting.

Inquiry response says 'Security Clearance'. Don't know what that means. But perhaps I feel I don't care about GC any more.