Any 2002 filer still waiting?

I am waiting for spouse approval(may 2002).

No use with my lawyer, so i contacted with Congressman office, TSC saying that, its(application) with examiner. I dont know what to do.

sipak said:
My ND is 01/28/02 and still waiting.

Inquiry response says 'Security Clearance'. Don't know what that means. But perhaps I feel I don't care about GC any more.
That probably means they are waiting for the completion of your name check.
So as soon as that's done, your case should be approved!

ba1234 said:
I am waiting for spouse approval(may 2002).

No use with my lawyer, so i contacted with Congressman office, TSC saying that, its(application) with examiner. I dont know what to do.

When did you hear that from the congressman's office?
At least your case has gotten to an officer's desk! (whereas mine is still sitting somewhere on the shelf collecting lots of dust!)

ba1234 said:
hanging in here ,

Last week they told me. Its with him almost 6 weeks.
hi Ba1234,
But your own case has been approved (and I'm guessing that you're primary), so your spouse should get her/his approval soon! as zzz said, you should contact TSC directly, perhaps indicating your approval, and the possibility that your and your spouse's cases might have been separated in process..

it's all about the system, not about people.

and this system is breaking down and people get stuck in it.

Strange reply.... guys what u think?

I called customer services and requested to transfer to VSC IIO. Looking at my old RD i.e. Jan 28, 02 agent transfered me over.

After some discussion with IIO, said...

'... I am not able to find your case. You need to send a letter to Director VSC for expedite...'

BTW, my on phone message also says, '.... due to temporary problem, we are not able to locate your case....'

What you think, why IIO has asked me to contact Director? And why my case is not findable?

How I should proceed?

RD 4/2002 approved after interview

I've no idea why it took so long. I never change job. I don't have any name check issue. My case did transfer to Missouri Service Center from NSC early last year. It's my most frustrating moment. I don't know why they transfer there because mine is employment-based application. My lawyer didn't know either. I called congressman office for help. They found out my file again transferred to local office from MSC around 6/2004. What a mess!

Finally I got interview last week and approved on the spot. I saw many rd 2004 being approved recently. I don't understand why USCIS doesn't focus on clearing all 2002 cases.

Hang in there. Don't give up. You'll get approval soon.