Anti-Immigrant Calls to Congress Outnumbers Pro-CIR at 400:1

swas

swas,

I am not arguing with you. I have mentioned the same in all my posts, it is at their discretion, it is a privilege. That is all.

You can get into the so called contract by getting a visa and working here. But to get GC it is all upto them. What if your appln is stuck in name check for ever, there are plenty of people with older PD whose names are stuck with FBI screening.....

BTW I do have 2001 PD, just because I did not post a lot posts earlier does not mean that I do not have that PD. I do not want to repeat about money and all that stuff.

swas said:
akilhere I aggree with your statement 'is so screwed up'. This is my point. :)

Thanks

It is a free forum and I do have the oppty to post my views just like Saras and yourself. Read other posts for valuable information, we were debating here. You do not have read all that we exchange. What I have said is not derogatory atleast not now.

sri789 said:
SWAS is absolutely right…
SARA’S comments are more reasonable. I am not supporting SARAS as I am also PD 2001 EB3 victim.

Scatcat.. please don’t make this forum as personal opinion's forum.
immigration victims will get lot of information and support from this forum.
Don’t side track this.

If you like immigration system somuch then keep it to your self.
Your comments shouldn’t hurt others who read this forum.
You look at it anyway.this IMMG system is not at all fair. . :mad:

I think you got plenty of free time + 250K :) :)

I think its better to stop this discussion here itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
From what i see on the net , that immigration bill will take a long time , and for those who still hope on an aproval , will be a long way , maibe by next year , some say !!! So , i think , we should hope that they will take care of our actual long time waiting cases sooner , so by the time for the aproval of the new immig. bill , will have less work to deal with !!!

Very interesting!

Well..... Nice to see that at least Freedom of Speech is live and well! Lets hope those "Green Cards" come by soon.