Answer in 6 months

GOOD news!

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On June 18, 2007, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of [bla, bla, bla]...

Last edited by a moderator:
But my PD is July 03. Its in EB2 now. What is RD? I went for infopass today and he said MAXIMUM 3months from now which is hard to believe. He confrmed that security checks were cleared as well.

Who is going to confirm this officer? You`ve got to know the status of yr case. If they got results from yr sec checks, them yr case was just transferred back to VSC from any outside agency. I recommend you to contact congressman, senator or lawyer [yourself] to inquiry with VSC about the status of yr case. The adjudicator officer will bring yr case to his desk for review [FP, RFE,..., approval]. :) :) :)

LUD after RFE received- Titular: 19, 20 in the morning, 21.
Beneficiary: 20 in the afternoon, 21.

We went to immigration office last saturday [MAY21] and took our FPs that was schedulle for JUN25. Lucky, we got an immigrant like us in the desk. She just stamped our notice of action, crossed the dates and wrote the new date on the neat. It was suppost to be code1, but she wrote a number 3 over the 1 and that is it. We got LUD today morning.

Today, I received a letter from DHS-USCIS Tampa FL, in response of an inquiry made over the phone on 08MAY07. It`s says that my case is pending and to take infopass for futher information. Silly!

Coincidently, today I got another letter from FBI-U.S. Depto of Justice Washington, DC, in response of a letter that I wrote to Mrs. Bush on 01MAY07. Michael A. Cannon, Section Chief, National Name Check Program Section, Records Management Division wrote that my NC was requested by USCIS on 08MAR03 and this submission was processed and finalized on 02APR03. The results were forwarded to the USCIS HQ, Washington, DC.

Very surprised I am, `cause I thought was stucked in NC till 05MAY07 when I got LUD and VSC start to work on my case again [RFE, FP]. Thanxs a lot to the First Laddy Bush and all in this forum.

I'm EB3 India priority date 2003. from my experience I can say that "Wait for 6 months" doesn't always mean that you are stuck in security check. I got the same letter. Then I did Infopass and they told me that my case is not stuck in name check. I think Some lazy officer just post this message so that we keep quiet for 6 months.

Yesterday I got GC for me and wife by post. So guys don't be sad if you see this message. You never know. There may be the light at the end of this dark tunnel. So keep the faith and may God Bless all the people who have been waiting so long to win this battle.

I'm EB3 India priority date 2003. from my experience I can say that "Wait for 6 months" doesn't always mean that you are stuck in security check. I got the same letter. Then I did Infopass and they told me that my case is not stuck in name check. I think Some lazy officer just post this message so that we keep quiet for 6 months.

Yesterday I got GC for me and wife by post. So guys don't be sad if you see this message. You never know. There may be the light at the end of this dark tunnel. So keep the faith and may God Bless all the people who have been waiting so long to win this battle.

:rolleyes:
Congrats! Can you post here yr case history.

Hi,

I updated my signature!!!!

All right! You are not the only one.

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On July 25, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Six years + 3 months in limbo. The game is over for me and my wife.
We are the winners! ;) :p

How to contact FL and President of US

Hello Guys:

Can you please let me know how you had contacted First Lady of US and President of US and what information did they ask and the normal mode of communication.

Please reply

Lud: 26jul07

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On July 25, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Quick! Approval and Card Production at the same day.
How long, usually they take to send the plastics? :rolleyes: :p

Jhawilla,

Congrats on your approval. You deserve it. Enjoy the freedom.
When did you receive letter from VSC, after seeing the RFE LUD or before the RFE. In your post you mentioned that you received letter from VSC on May18th. As per the letter you have RFE on your case before seeing RFE LUD on online. Is this correct. Can you please clarify this?

My online case status showing RFE message on July 16th and 17th, but neither my attorney nor me received the RFE. I received letter from TSC dated July14th on July 23rd. In this letter they mentioned that my case is under review.

Jhawilla,

Congrats on your approval. You deserve it. Enjoy the freedom.
When did you receive letter from VSC, after seeing the RFE LUD or before the RFE. In your post you mentioned that you received letter from VSC on May18th. As per the letter you have RFE on your case before seeing RFE LUD on online. Is this correct. Can you please clarify this?

My online case status showing RFE message on July 16th and 17th, but neither my attorney nor me received the RFE. I received letter from TSC dated July14th on July 23rd. In this letter they mentioned that my case is under review.

Thanxs. About the RFE, my ex-lawyer got the letter and I got the e-mail [24MAY]. Imediatelly, over the phone, I requested and they forwarded to me.
But, they sand only the copies. Was an easy one, EVL, I-94, drivers license, medical records, bank statements... I sand all docs, myself, via USPS express.
I`m approved and that lawyer is still asking for the pappers and the fee. Haha.

Current Status: Card Mailed

On July 30, 2007, we mailed the new card directly to the address we have on file. You should receive your new card within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.