ANOTHER RFE 0r RFI

kasee

Registered Users (C)
On july 26 USCIS received my I-693 and G-325A and my BIO done 8-10-05,
and yesterday i got an e-mail stating that they sent me a letter requesting additional evidence or information. has Anyone gone through such or have
any info? please share what it could be.I never travelled outside the country
or have any RTD.
Nd-7/01
fp- 5/04
rfe-7/26/05
Bio-8/10/05
second rfe sent-8/24/05

kasee said:
and yesterday i got an e-mail stating that they sent me a letter requesting additional evidence or information. has Anyone gone through such or have
or have any RTD.
Nd-7/01
fp- 5/04
rfe-7/26/05
Bio-8/10/05
second rfe sent-8/24/05

It can be anything. The officer's imagination is the limit. Just be patient. Even if you have never left the US after being granted asylum, they can still ask you to supply proof of one year presence. Maybe you forgot your birth certificate, maybe the doctor forgot to fill out the vaccine sheet or maybe they think you need a fraud waiver (I-602).

Again do not worry and wait for the letter.

kasee said:
or have any RTD.
Nd-7/01
fp- 5/04
rfe-7/26/05
Bio-8/10/05
second rfe sent-8/24/05

Same thing happened to me, and i waited 14 days and i have not received the second RFE so i called them and they told me the second one was a mistake it is just a copy from the old one ( Medical and G325) and the officer told me they have not received a response from me for the first RFI i told him i already sent it and my case status has changed stating that NSC received my response so he went to check diffrent system and he said yes it shows that on diffrent system BUT i still have to send a letter stating what happened along with a copy from all the papers i submitted in the first response, i did that and now waiting to see what will happen.