Another One

gc_finally

Folks,

I have been one of the silent lurkers on this great forum. Just received those 6 magic emails, 2 for each one of us, that our cases have been approved.

No RFE in any stage.

485 date -- Do not remember exactly but some where in June, July or August 2003
FP1 - Newark on November 3, 2004

Well it changed couple of times. First time it was my spouse whose LUD changed after 1 week saying FP recd. Then after a week it changed for all of us (I think Nov 23) but no change in message. And then today, just now, it changed saying APPROVED. So in summary, the status changed only for my spouse but LUD did change twice after the FP.

gc_finally said:
Well it changed couple of times. First time it was my spouse whose LUD changed after 1 week saying FP recd. Then after a week it changed for all of us (I think Nov 23) but no change in message. And then today, just now, it changed saying APPROVED. So in summary, the status changed only for my spouse but LUD did change twice after the FP.

Congrats! What time did you receive your emails. I was hoping that folks get emails only in the morning(between 9am to 11am). Correct me if I am wrong.

Folks:

I need some help from you. (I have been getting a lot of help from you guys without having to ask for it).

Tell me how do I spend my time without logging on to USCIS' & immigration.com... Ideas appreciated

gc_finally said:
Folks:

I need some help from you. (I have been getting a lot of help from you guys without having to ask for it).

Tell me how do I spend my time without logging on to USCIS' & immigration.com... Ideas appreciated
:D You can be in "Life after GC" and get useful info in CitizenShip forum. :)

MD_Rockville said:
:D You can be in "Life after GC" and get useful info in CitizenShip forum. :)

Or, you could always start smoking or something equally addictive :).

Congrats btw!

ETA