Another I485 (RD April'2004) approved ...

RoaringBull

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends,

Finlly I got the emails yesterday saying that mine and my wife's 485 was approved on 25, March, 2005. Its a great relief !

I first thank God for giving His Blessings !

And then I also thank the forum for the perfect knowledge base and co-operative environment !

Good luck to all of you whose GC is pending.

Can someone explain me briefly what are the next steps ... I gave option 3 FP last month.

See the signature for further case details !

Congratulations.........

RoaringBull said:
Hi Friends,

Finlly I got the emails yesterday saying that mine and my wife's 485 was approved on 25, March, 2005. Its a great relief !

And then I also thank the forum for the perfect knowledge base and co-operative environment !

Can someone explain me briefly what are the next steps ... I gave option 3 FP last month.

Mine ND is 5/18/04.. lets hope...

Congrats!

Congrats Roaring bull

I know someone asked you if there were any LUDS and you stated none - does that include there were no message updates for you whatsover on your 485 like FP received etc?

All the best!

Live_in_USA said:
Congrats Roaring bull

I know someone asked you if there were any LUDS and you stated none - does that include there were no message updates for you whatsover on your 485 like FP received etc?

All the best!

Hi Live_in_USA

When I said None means .... there were no LUD changes before approval. FP received message is a status change, so ther ewas definitely one LUD change for it and in my opinion, there will be LUD change for every status change.

Hope this helps you.

Congrats

Congrats,

I applied my 485 on May 26, 2004. It gives a little bit of hope for me too.

I recently applied for Second EAD/Ap for myself and my wife. Hopefully, it should trigger for 485 approvals.

Congrats

Congrats Roaring Bull,

I applied 485 (Spouse and Myself) on 26 May, 2004. It gives a little bit of hope for me too.

I did my fingerprints on March 11, 2005 and also applied second EAD/AP (Spoude and Myself) on March 29, 2005. Lets see what VSC does with my 485 cases with all these new activities.

My 485 is approved exactly 4 weeks after I gave my FP and 2 days after my 2nd EAD/approval.

So keep watching ! Good luck !

RoaringBull,
My case is very similar to yours.
Couple of questions - I see you didn't get any RFE for 485 or 140. Did you submit w2(3 yrs)/tax returns(3 yrs)/pay stubs (3 mths)/continued letter of support from employer at the time of 485 filing. I have noticed most people are getting RFE for EVL. I was just wondering if these RFE's are because they didn't submit these documents proactively.

Appreciate your reply.

VSC
EB3
Sub Labor (PD 1997)
140 AD 10/04(no RFE)
485 RD 6/1/04
FP done on 3/23/05 (LUD and Msg changed for SP but only LUD changed for self)
2nd EAD applied - Mailed on 3/28/05

Changed employer 11/01/05.

Hi duggils1,

I have submitted only the year 2003 tax returns at the time of filing my I485. INS has not asked for any other documents. I work for a NASDAQ listed company with over 5000 employees. May be that is the reason why they have not asked for many details.

Hi

I have got my approval email on 03/28 saying that my case has been approved on 03/25. I have not yet got the physical approval notice by post.

1. Do you know how much time it takes to get the approval notice ?
2. What are my next steps now after once I receive the approval notice ?

Tried to query the forum but could not get enough info.

Thanks

Congrats

Hearty congrats, RoaringBull. Party time..!!!

RoaringBull said:
Hi Friends,