Another cry for help!!! Plz....time is ticking..

tc18

Registered Users (C)
Quick question....I'm stuck in Part.3 Form I485.
I lost my passport and didn't have copies of my Visa pages.
I came as an F-1 Student in 1989,graduated in 1993 and did my OPT. I continued with H1B (same company) from 1994-1999. I went back home in 1996 (during my H1B), but I can't remember whether I went to get H1B Visa stamp.
I then changed from H1B to F-1 in 1999, but I haven't been back home to get my F-1 Visa stamp.
My questions....(I did try to find the answers here. I gave up after 3 hrs...:eek: )1. in regards to status of last time I entered the US, that would be H1B/Temp. Worker....correct?
2. What should I put as Non Immigrant Visa number? Is it possible that it'd be the same Visa number from my (old) F-1 Visa, since my OPT and Hi-B were with the same company?

Please forgive me if I'm not making sense....my DH told me that all the time...:D

PLEASE HELP:Filing 485 for Spouse, RealCandian/Gurus Please help

I am filing a 485 application for my spouse who is in USA on H4 (valid till 2010).I got the 485 approval before a month thr employment based category En3 . Please advise ....Thanks for your help in advance.

1)Do I have to file form 134 or form 864 as affidavit of support..

2)If form 864,While sigining form 864, do I have to notarised the signature?

3)Approval of my 485, means she is out of status on H4 since month..Her H1 thr lottery is pending with USCIS ....Does this give her a legitimity to stay in USA till h1 ia adjusdicated? '

4)On 485 ,should I meantion her current immigration status as H4 with a validity of 2010 or as pending H1?

5) Can I file my spouse 485 by myself

Should I put down....'N/A (unknown due to stolen passport)' ?

I'm going to include copies of my (expired) passport w/ old F-1 Visa stamp.
I'm including copies of my I-94 Replacement Card and I-797 Approval Notice on I-539 Change of Non Immigrant Status from H1B to F-1.

DO you think those would be enough evidence of legal entrance?

It's best if you spoke to your attorney about this before writing anything on your own.

I was wondering if "Lost" passport is a better word than "Stolen" passport. If you use the word stolen they might want to see police report copies or something that points to the passport as stolen.