Another concurrent approval.

Congrats Jharkhandi....

I am really happy that GC journey is over for you.

Tried to drop you PM but looks like you have over subscribed your allocated space.

Also, thanks for your participation over the years in the forum and I hope you will continue to provide your valuable input.

Regards,
usnycus

CONGRATS JK

I WAS ON VACTION HENCE THE LATE REPLY ..JUST CAME BACK YESTERDAY FROM INDIA. BTW NO NEED TO FILL UP I-94 WHILE ENTERING USA ANYMORE .DIDN'T KNOW THAT UNTILL THE OFFICER TOLD ME THAT.

DO CLEAN UP YOUR MAIL BOX ONCE YOUR DONE ENJOYING THIS WITH YOUR DEAR ONES.

PS. DON'T FORGET TO VISIT THE FORUM AND HELP THE MORTALS SOME OF WHOM RESIDE HERE.MAY BE YOU CAN TAKE A DIFFERENT AVATAR THIS TIME ( GET RID OF SUTRADAR AND WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO RETIRE FROM YOUR COMPANY (you do know what is called company don't you) JOB) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks JK

Hello JK,
Thanks for your response.
Will getback to you once, everything goes well.
Ranjani

Hello MGJK,

I am here as I promised. Lots of work now a days. Anyways I will update this forum when something happens to my case. Thanks for ur help.

ETA-GC said:
Congrats! That was a long wait!

ETA

Thanks a lot ETA-GC. It was eased by lively posts here. Thanks for joining me. :)

assur said:
Hi Jharkhandi
Congratulations.... you & life partner.
Fruit of time's looms (H1B, RIR, I140, I485)

Hi Companions
He studied, observed, discussed, analyzed, and shared his knowledge almost in all areas of various forums. Several of them benefited, I am one of them.
The Time, Devotion, and efforts are very important and precious. He rendered here for us. Thanks for invaluables...., and will remain.

Yes, JK I'll post my travel experience (on AP), thanks for your Great Help as well.

Thanks a lot bhai. I am waiting for your approval post. And also waiting for your travel experience - do post it when you get chance - lots of people of SR country need it.

greatgc said:
Hello JK-

Congrats on your approvals. U r a free man now...
What is Prakash Khatri's email address?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks man. Prakash Khatri's email ID is:

Prakash.Khatri@dhs.gov
cisombudsman@dhs.gov,
CISO@DHS.gov

AjaySomani said:
Congratulations JK - enjoy your freedom!

You totally deserve GC and 100+ congratulations - wonderful down to earth guy.

Thanks - your words made my day!

a_a said:
Congratulations Jharkhandi.

Thanks a_a.

Positive4GC said:
Congratulations Jharkhandi. I bet you can start an immigration firm. Thanks a lot for helping lot of people in this forum. I hope you are around for some more time.

Thank you,
Positive4GC.

Thanks Positive4GC. See I am still around! :D

JustWatching said:
Jharkhandi,

After a long wait your day has come. I can only begin to imagine how it feels to finally reach this point.

I figure I have at least a year or two left of roaming the "halls" of immigrationportal.com, don't forget to come back and visit every once a while.

Congratulations and start studying for your citizenship exam...just kidding.

Tracking becomes addicting when you do this, so you have to track something else right?

Good luck!

Thanks JustWatching. It is wonderful to see an upcoming champion in this thread. I am sure you will be great asset to the portal soon. You have the quality.

Ananya123 said:
It is really awesome news. Congratulations!!!

My 140 got approved yesterday

Hey Ananya - congratulations on your 140. So it is a double treat for your family - with 485 - it will be real party! Thanks for wishes!

usnycus said:
Congrats Jharkhandi....

I am really happy that GC journey is over for you.

Tried to drop you PM but looks like you have over subscribed your allocated space.

Also, thanks for your participation over the years in the forum and I hope you will continue to provide your valuable input.

Regards,
usnycus

Thanks usnycus. It is wonderful to see you in this thread - I am sure you know what it means when one says a long journey - mine was relatively easier. Thanks for being with me in the process and joining me in the feast.

hmd said:
CONGRATS JK

I WAS ON VACTION HENCE THE LATE REPLY ..JUST CAME BACK YESTERDAY FROM INDIA. BTW NO NEED TO FILL UP I-94 WHILE ENTERING USA ANYMORE .DIDN'T KNOW THAT UNTILL THE OFFICER TOLD ME THAT.

DO CLEAN UP YOUR MAIL BOX ONCE YOUR DONE ENJOYING THIS WITH YOUR DEAR ONES.

PS. DON'T FORGET TO VISIT THE FORUM AND HELP THE MORTALS SOME OF WHOM RESIDE HERE.MAY BE YOU CAN TAKE A DIFFERENT AVATAR THIS TIME ( GET RID OF SUTRADAR AND WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO RETIRE FROM YOUR COMPANY (you do know what is called company don't you) JOB) :D

Boy o boy! I wanted to used AC-21 - kept all papers ready as per your posts and VSC never gave me chance to enjoy it. My rational was simple - there is only one chance to use AC-21 and I wanted to experience it. But that is OK - your message has already made my day and week. And thanks for I-94 info. I hope you did fill declaration form, did you? :D

brigand said:
Congratulations!! Dude

Leave the ball and chain behind and have a beer on my behalf

Thanks brigand - now when I visit Chicago - I will give you a call. ;)

ascii_boston said:
congrats, JK. Well-deserved approval.

Thanks for yoru sustained presence in this forum.

Thanks a lot K. Wonderful to see you here. Wish you get 140 done soon. :)

!!!!!!!!!!!!Congratulationssss!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bhayya,

Tanik inbox clear kar lo, hum aapko message bhej bhej ke thak gaye hain private. Hamesha U bolta hai, ki Jharkhandi bhai exceed kar liyeh hain mail box ko, Ab hum unko aapka message nahi na dengey.

Congratulations... many many time. Arey aapki khushi mein hum shareek na hon, yeh bhala kauno tuk banata hai ....

Enjoy karaaa hoooo.....

Thanks,
Kanjoos

Jharkhandi said:
Hi All,

Got my 485 done. Timeline:

LC PD : April 12, 2002
State: CT
DOL: Boston
Issue(s): Missing Prevailing wage statement with LC.
Effect: LC approval delayed by almost 3 months.

SESA Done: Jan 25, 2004
DOL Done: Feb 17, 2004

140/485/EAD/AP Applied: March 24, 2004
RD: April 08, 2004
ND: April 15, 2004
Category: EB2

EAD/AP approved: July 01, 2004 Valid till July 04, 2005

FP Notice recd: Feb 23, 2005.
Code: 3
FP done: Feb 24, 2005(Early FP), scheduled April 15, 2005 in Newark.

140 Approved: Mar 21, 2005.
485 Approved: Mar 21, 2005.
Card Ordered: Mar 21, 2005.

Thanks everyone.

Jharkhandi said:
Boy o boy! I wanted to used AC-21 - kept all papers ready as per your posts and VSC never gave me chance to enjoy it. My rational was simple - there is only one chance to use AC-21 and I wanted to experience it. But that is OK - your message has already made my day and week. And thanks for I-94 info. I hope you did fill declaration form, did you? :D

Well some ppl aren't as lucky as they want to be. :D You are not the chosen one for AC21 where as when i had the oppurtunity i just grabbed it. :D

well ... about the declaration form...right i didn't fill that now that you mention it :D boston immi check was ok.

Last edited by a moderator: