Another concurrent approval.

arb123 said:
Congrates JK!
But it does not seems be true.
How they can order the card without stamping.
They need to take your recent phots (not earler than one month)
and also FP. Even my son who is 16 got appeoval and stamping
recently. Did they change this system?
Any way good luck.
ARB123

Thanks. I am not the first one. People have already reported it. Check this guy's signature:

http://www.immigrationportal.com/member.php?u=99794

I guess he is the first one who reported it. And also:

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=163796

anru said:
Congrats JK. I know you cannot hang on here forever. Hope you will be here for sometimes atleast.

When are you going for stamping? Post your experience...
Thanks anru. Check the hyperlink that I specified in post 21 - that person, Rajay_Ind, got the card one day before his lawyer got his approval notice - very helpful guy - he explained me things in pm around a week ago. But still if there is issue with getting cards (in case), stamping option is still there and that is why I am still keeping infopass appointment.

rajum said:
Congratulations....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You made it....We all deserve to get early....
Based on my interactions with you, you are amazingly and refreshingly very sensible in the midst of this mad race....hope you will maintain that for the rest of your life....

Wish you all the best in your American dream....

-rajum
Thanks rajum. It will be equally good to post congratulatory message in your approval thread and I am waiting for it.

jolpot said:
Maaaaan, this is awesome!

Many congratulations and Best wishes ahead...

Its always nice to have the approval arrive by surprise, if not total surprise :)

You have been a great help to the community...
Thanks a lot jolpot. It was indeed a surprise for me, esp on a Monday morning, as most of the approvals come around middle of week and taper towards end of week.

nivasch said:
Congratulations, JK, We are going to miss you a lot in this Forum.
ENJOY :)
I will be around for some time, atleast couple of more months - I am almost addicted to friends here.

Kat999 said:
Jharkhandi,

Congratulations !! You deserve this, hopefully you will continue to help us for some time, you are the one of the BEST in this forum.

I wish you all the best.

Regards
Kat
Thanks a lot Kat. I am always impressed by your capability of conveying respect for fellow poster in relatively few words. Wish I could do that too.

vaasista said:
Congratulations Jharkhandi.

You are so helpful to the members of this portal with all your quick replies, advises and discussions.
Thanks for wishes.

I check your 485 scan - it gave me enough reason to belv that card can be ordered without stamping. Thanks for that thread.

Congratulations JK!!!.

Wish you all the best. You are one of the best asset in this form. We need you...

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations, Jharkhandi!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have been following your posts for more than a year and a half. You have a been a GREAT resource to this forum. Our best wishes are always with you.
:)

JK,

Congratulations man!! I am happy for you. Enjoy your freedom!!

Be sure to update the tracker ;)

joyd

Hi Jharkhandi,

Congratulation!

You are the best in this forum. Please dont go away from this forum. Give your suggestion and information to everybody who are in need of help.

God bless you and your family.

Thanks

pchem

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations man!!! And thanks for all your advice!!! I've learned a lot from your posts. Hope you continue to give your valuable advice and suggestions!!!!

Wish you all the best for the Future

Congratulations Jharkhandi,

I have been a silent reader of this forum. You messages has been a great help for all the forum members.

Thanks a lot.

Hi JK,

Congratulations buddy, you really deserve it. I tried to pm you but your account is full. Enjoy and all the best,
nemessis