Anaheim asylum office applicants 2013.

interview cancelled

mine interview date has been cancelled just after 2 day of first notice. What's going on?

Teriible numbers, why is this happening??

I really don't know. Looking at the raising number of backlog and pending applications it seems to me that people in the backlog will never get scheduled for interviews. NEVER!!! They really work too slow. With this number of interviews scheduled each month the picture will become worse and worse month by month. The situation is really bothersome, and the worst thing is that we CAN'T do anything rather then just WAIT. JUST WAIT!!! ITS FRUSTRATING!!!!

Yeah its so frustrating, but what can we do then look at these numbers and hope someday everything would be fine. Why dont they do anything about it. It this continues it is just going to increase their workload :(

Chicago asylum office has the lowest approval rates consistently. This is not good for some of us who applied at Chicago office. I know I have a good case, but these statistics are alarming..

Waz!

Online registration for the DV 2015 Program began on Tuesday, October 1, 2013 at 12:00 noon, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4), and concluded on Saturday, November 2, 2013 at 12:00 noon, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4). See the Diversity Visa Program Instructions webpage for the DV 2015 Instructions and any available translations.

BAD news for all asylum applicants. I have just found recent statistics of the asylum offices, and the picture is WORST. The backlog is getting higher and higher, and there are too small numbers of interviews scheduled each month. You can see that bad picture here:

http://www.cayerdysonlaw.com/newsandlinks/images/0713 Asylum Statistics.pdf

Does anybody have any other news regarding this???

don't worry guys , don't worry
please forget that picture

for exam my case has been pending 11 months, but we have any friends in this forums went to the the interview and got approval in the few months or they waited less than me , obviously they applied after me in the same office

perhaps tomorrow you'll get your interview notice

Yestarday I discussed this issue with my lawyer . He said things now adays is moving faster in anaheim office and more interview scheduled

what about Anaheim office is their any new update ? last weak i call the office they told me they had backlog and their are new officers and they are scheduling interview appointment i applied since before 2 months but still I have not received an interview notice

Good news from my lawyer
anaheim asylem office now start to consider applications who exceeded 365 days and schedule for interview

what about Anaheim office is their any new update ? last weak i call the office they told me they had backlog and their are new officers and they are scheduling interview appointment i applied since before 2 months but still I have not received an interview notice

Are they still taking calls?
I thought they stopped doing that.

Fast Interview Date

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and this is my first post.I have severel questions to ask.Which is, if you get your interview time really fast is it good or bad?Here's my timeline:

Sent Application I-539 Oct 29,2013
Notice Received Nov 7,2013
Fingerprint Notice Received Nov 21,2013
Interview Notice Received Dec 5, 2013
Interview Date Dec 19, 2013 to Anaheim Office

Really fast interview/ application process time, is this a good thing or bad thing.I am really scared and stressed out
at this point and I am still in status till March 2014.Came on B1 visa with my wife in Sept 2013.I have a lawyer too and she will be there with me on the 19th.

Need input from the experienced applicant :(

Good or bad

You are really lucky this is the normal schedule procedure so you dont need to worry about it

I understand, this is the normal procedure of what i have read from the USCIS website, but is it a good thing or bad thing? Do people with fast processing get their cases approved?So, since I am still in status, will they ask me to come and pick up a decision or they will mail me one..

And my I-94 is not available online.I tried to print it out but it says no record found.It was there untill last month.

Since you are in status, they will mail the documents to you which takes forever.
If they decide to NOID you then you will get it in couple of weeks but if they decide to approve you, then it looks like it takes forever for background check and stuff and I think they wait until you get out of status.
In my case, I was in status when I applied, in status when got interviewed and waiting for decision since 9 months(out of status since june).

lucky!!!

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and this is my first post.I have severel questions to ask.Which is, if you get your interview time really fast is it good or bad?Here's my timeline:

Really fast interview/ application process time, is this a good thing or bad thing.I am really scared and stressed out
at this point and I am still in status till March 2014.Came on B1 visa with my wife in Sept 2013.I have a lawyer too and she will be there with me on the 19th.

that sounds really fast for me! I applied my asylum application in july but no notice yet so far except finger print notice. So I sent a letter to the anaheim immigration office and they replied me a month later that they have not yet scheduled my case yet and will notify me by mail 2 weeks prior to the interview date :( so yeah here wasting time since july :mad:

that's so fast my friend
nobody knows my friend yo have to wait for your decision
but i happy for you you went interview very soon
my case has been pending about one year

i hope you'll get approval when i writing this . :)