• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

American dream in the face of credit crunch!

toluwalase said:
Unemployment rate at 9.4%
There is no point in such statistics. It is average, and in reality people do not live in some average state. In North Dakota it is under 5%, and in Michigan it is a whopping 15%... Choose for yourself.

in the midst of the present situation in the states,what do you think would be the fate of one coming into the country with a BA degree and certificate in Information Technology(IT)?

gasper!

in the midst of the present situation in the states,what do you think would be the fate of one coming into the country with a BA degree and certificate in Information Technology(IT)?

Take it one step at a time!

When you get to that bridge you will cross it. However, things can only get better trust me.

I don't experience any discrimination as a GC holder at all. Yes I got laid off from my workplace last year due to the economy, but I dont have problem obtaining contract works for few months after that ,before I finally got another full time job offer in January (and no problem here either).

dont really regret comming here -its experiance -only thing is thta I see all this negative trends which I have seen before and thinking how long is gonna last all this and how lomg it would take before it gets better