Ambiguous Job title "Project Manager/Senior Business Analyst"

rcardenas

Hi All,
I just got an offer and a draft of the TN letter from an employer, and I am concern about the job title on the letter. the title is "Project Manager/Senior Business Analyst". However, the category within the NAFTA Agreement they are using is "Computer System Analyst".

Could this give me troubles with the immigration officer?

Thanks,
rcardenas

Hi nelsona,

Thanks for your feedback.

I spoke with the company's attorney and he recommended keeping the Project Manager in the title and remove the Senior Business Analyst piece, as based on his experience "project manager" is more commonly associated with the category of "Computer System Analyst?

What do you think?

Thanks,
rcardenas

We'll know when you are denied/approved. Project manager means nothing for CSA. I trust your letter contains a job description, or you are toast.

Hi

This topic help me a lot in developing my project. I will contribute more when I finished it.

If you want to get more materials that related to this topic, you can visit: humanresources.hrvinet.com/project-manager-job-description

Best regards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your feedback.

I spoke with the company's attorney and he recommended keeping the Project Manager in the title and remove the Senior Business Analyst piece, as based on his experience "project manager" is more commonly associated with the category of "Computer System Analyst?