Am moving to North East: Questions, Please help

Hello folks

I have to move to North East due to family reasons. I fall in the Texas Service Center. My I-485 RD is July 2001. I have an EAD, and not got Finger Printing yet. Texas is currently processing I-485’s that have been applied on March 2000. My current employer will notify INS after I change my job.
My question
1) What are the procedures I need to go through in light of this job change (change in service centers? Address change? Other?)

I would appreciate if anyone could help me on this matter
Thanks

tru

Update your address with INS by calling, filing AR11 and calling them again. Do the same for the dependents.
When you get your FP notice, go to your local INS and do the FP (using new drivers license).
The AC21 clarifications might be issued in another 2 months. If it is required send the new employer information, otherwise wait for RFE/local transfer to respond with new employer info.
Did you hire a new lawyer (who is AC21 aware) to represent your case?

jaxen. Thank you. Another question

Jaxen: I will have to ask the lawyer if she knows the AC-21 rule. Do you know if the processing will take longer because of this transfer? If Yes how long (an approximate time frame is good enough).

Thank you

I will use your Microsoft analogy :). Thanks.
Do you know about the time delay factor in transferring to a new service center? Thank you for your help.

FP appontment office Detroit MI or Hartford, CT ????? PLEASE HELP

Hi all, I have a question on Finger printing. My address on I 485 is a connecticut address. My attorney and my company is from Detroit, Michigan. I got my EAD and AP approvals to my CT address. I attorney recently recieved my FP notice and it says, I have FP appointment in Detroit, MI. I am surprised by this, as I am expecting this to be in Hartford, CT. When I contacted my attorney and asked her whose address she put on I-485, she told me that on I-485 it is her office address(which is in Detroit, MI) and on "Biographic sheet and the Adit sheet" sheets, it is my CT address. Please tell me which FP center I am supposed to get, CT or MI ?