All set to apply for citizenship but stuck....

Hello!

I'm stuck filling out my application. I am a newbie here so please help!

Background:
I'm seperated from my spouse for 4 years. He's been outside the country for 4years now. He used to have a Green Card which he got based on his marriage to me. He's now disabled. I'm not legally divorced or legally seperated.

Situation:
I plan to apply for my citizenship. There are questions regarding the spouse's permanent residency, etc. Please let me know if he's still considered a permanent resident?

Will him being outside the country and me still being legally married to him affect my citizenship application?

thank you!
PP

Thanks!
In the application, there's a section for the spouse, would he be a permanent resident and provide his A number ? He's been outside the country for 4 years.

Situation:
I plan to apply for my citizenship. There are questions regarding the spouse's permanent residency, etc. Please let me know if he's still considered a permanent resident?
Will him being outside the country and me still being legally married to him affect my citizenship application?

If your spouse has been living overseas for over 4 years, I think it's a fair assumption he had abandoned his permanent residency. If you need something to write there - I would suggest, in lieu of a better suggestion, writing his A number and "US permanent residency abandoned.
I see no place where having a spouse who is not a US citizen or resident has any bearing on a citizenship application.