• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

PLEASE KINDLY HELP ME TO PROCESS MY DV 2015VISA LOTTO,THE RESULT IS OUT AND I HAVE WON IN GHANA BUT WHAT I NEED THE TYPE OF DOCUMENTS THEY WOULD NEED.I REGISTER AS A STUDENT AND I NEED THE PROCEDURE TO FOLLOW TO PROCESS ONLINE AND WOULD I NEED TO POST ANY DOCUMENT TO KENKTURKEY OFFICE?HOPE I WOULD BE EDUCATED ABOUT THE PROCESS TO FOLLOW HERE THANKS.

Please stop putting up the same post over and over again. Post once and wait for someone to respond!

PLEASE KINDLY HELP ME TO PROCESS MY DV 2015VISA LOTTO,THE RESULT IS OUT AND I HAVE WON IN GHANA BUT WHAT I NEED THE TYPE OF DOCUMENTS THEY WOULD NEED.I REGISTER AS A STUDENT AND I NEED THE PROCEDURE TO FOLLOW TO PROCESS ONLINE AND WOULD I NEED TO POST ANY DOCUMENT TO KENKTURKEY OFFICE?HOPE I WOULD BE EDUCATED ABOUT THE PROCESS TO FOLLOW HERE THANKS.
... another request, please don't post with Caps Lock - this is the equivalent of someone shouting during a conversation, which surely you do not intend. Thank you.

You clearly stated you're a DV2015 winner so i'll urge you to join the DV2015 Ghana forum.
Here is the link http://
forums.immigration.com/threads/dv-2015-selectees-from-ghana.320670/
#post-2341696

You can also go through this very forum from the beginning, yea it's a whole lot but it will serve in your own interest since most of the issues were thoroughly discussed and you clearly appear clueless.

Anyone coming to Atlanta? I am trying to go and stay in ghana for about 6 months but I don't want lose my apartment. I want someone come and stay in it. Car will be available for you. Call 678-237-5096.

Anyone coming to Atlanta? I am trying to go and stay in ghana for about 6 months but I don't want lose my apartment. I want someone come and stay in it. Car will be available for you. Call 678-237-5096.

That is a great opportunity for someone - and Atlanta is a nice place!

Hello 2014 forum.. well I'm a DV 2015 selectee and I need help from any of the members here regarding the WAEC results. I have an interview on 1st October and I need to know from any of you guys cos you've all been through the interview process. Pls did you guys take along WAEC Scratch card or made WAEC send your results to the Embassy or u just took along your WASSCE/SSCE certificate to the Embassy? Pls reply ASAP

I do not no if the rules has changed but as at last yr u juz need to send only the original n photocopies to the Embassy...'I hope this helps....

Hi guys...
I am a DV winner and currently undergoing Administrative Processing. My question is will the AP be on going after 30th September 2014?

Hi guys...
I am a DV winner and currently undergoing Administrative Processing. My question is will the AP be on going after 30th September 2014?

Unfortunately not. Any AP case not resolved and issued with a visa after Sept 30th will be left 'as is'. No further action will be taken regarding those cases.

Hello members. I'm very much sorry for being absent for a very long time. It's good here. I'm just 32days old here and it's been so great here. I went to SSN office 2days after my arriva. I got it in give days time. Those of you who are yet to come, I advise you go to the SSN office as soon as possible to apply for it or check whether its in their system. Don't sit at home and be waiting for your SSN card. It might take a lot of time. The weather was very bad for the whole week after my arrival. Maryland is a great place to be. My advise again is that,you should come before the students go on vacation else you gonna stay at home for a long time before you can get a job. When the students vacates, they consider them first on the job koz they have to work for some money you know. Please friends don't waste time in Ghana in you have your visa.
Thanks,Alfred
Hi.please kindly expound when exactly is this time that the schools close ?

Hi guys...

hope you got your visa...I was under AP for 2 and a half months... it wasn't easy. perhaps the good thing is that I had my interview on the very first interviewing day of the 2013 visa year(October 1) so I had up till Sept 30 2014.
Share your story. I wana read from you.