• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

God miracle I went to interview last week by God grace i passed n the Consular officer told me all my document is ok so i shld wait he will call me. When he came back he told me my Nov/dec i wrote 2013 is FAKE i got mad n angry at him so he called the security to pick out. On my home in tears by God grace US Embassy called me back to the embassy consular officer told they are sorry it was network problem so i shld forgive them n he approved my visa for me. I picked up my visa last week Friday. Glory be to God. God bless u all for ur advise.

Wow! Amazing. Congratulations!!

God miracle I went to interview last week by God grace i passed n the Consular officer told me all my document is ok so i shld wait he will call me. When he came back he told me my Nov/dec i wrote 2013 is FAKE i got mad n angry at him so he called the security to pick out. On my home in tears by God grace US Embassy called me back to the embassy consular officer told they are sorry it was network problem so i shld forgive them n he approved my visa for me. I picked up my visa last week Friday. Glory be to God. God bless u all for ur advise.

Fewwww u made me sweat :)
Happy end ! Congrats

Congrats, we thank God for this amazing testimony, your tears became tears of joy at long last !

Congrats!! that is a moving testimony... we thank God for the victory. All the best with the relocation...

Where are you, Roselyna? You are missing in action. Kindly report at the front desk of Ghana Forum. I have tried to reach you but it was not possible. Let me hear from you. God be with you.
Reporting to base, Sir! :)
Sorry for going AWOL.
I started work soon after I arrived and it has been so crazy here with our year-end closing.

How is Dallas? I work late most of the time.

Please send me a PM with your email or contact again.
Hope the family is good?

Reporting to base, Sir! :)
Sorry for going AWOL.
I started work soon after I arrived and it has been so crazy here with our year-end closing.

How is Dallas? I work late most of the time.

Please send me a PM with your email or contact again.
Hope the family is good?

Thank you for showing up, lol. I sent u PM.
Glad to know you are working hard. I am waiting for my SSN in the mail this week or by next week before I can pick my cutlass and mattock for work.
The entire family is doing well, but we had our first snow last Sunday, this week has been very cold, but if we compare with you, the East Coasters then we are warm.

It's amazing how God works..wooow..I'm just speechless..Congrats Sis!

Awwwwwwwww...this is what God only can do,CONGRATULATIONS my sister and all the best.

Hi guys, please where are you? It seems we all have relaxed . Please those of you who are yet to go for your interviews please please report here please even if some of us collected our visas and we don't report more often those who will be going to the interview at least share ideas and other informations that could be vital so that it can help others solve their issues
Please don't let us relax.
hoping to year from you guys

Hello Guys....we have been quite for sometime now... Please we need some experiences form those who are in the usa and those who are yet to go for the interview please try as much as possible to ask us questions

The hard part seems to be over..
Got my social security card today.. Awaiting de greencard.

How's everyone.?

am actually representing my junior sister here on this educative platform. below are her details:
case number:2014AF00021xxx
Medicals :done
police :received
interview :17th march 2014

any advice. what is the affidavit of support?...Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit your posting and x out the last 3 digits of your sister's number like I did below;

am actually representing my junior sister here on this educative platform. below are her details:
case number:2014AF00021xxx

case number:2014AF00021791

Hello and welcome..

The affidavit is not needed for us from ghana. What documents have u gathered so far?

And congrats to ur sista :)

The hard part seems to be over..
Got my social security card today.. Awaiting de greencard.

How's everyone.?

Hello DNL2, how Long did it take for you to receive your SS card? Tomorrow will be 3 weeks since I arrived but have still not received it, I kept checking my mail cos they told me it would be in my mail box. Still waiting. I need it more than the green card now.

Maame Afua, What you are saying it's a fact. The forum members have really relaxed and i am enjoying it no more.

Hi Edmundbee please could you kindly call me cos my screen is spoilt so I can't get your number
Will send you a pm
but please we are back so enjoy wae

Hello DNL2, how Long did it take for you to receive your SS card? Tomorrow will be 3 weeks since I arrived but have still not received it, I kept checking my mail cos they told me it would be in my mail box. Still waiting. I need it more than the green card now.

Most people get theirs within 2 weeks, but sometimes the card is not triggered properly for some reason. Suggest you visit your local Social Security office to check that the application is in the system. Take your passport with, I think they need your A-number. They should be able to give you the number while you wait for the card, and once you have the number you are set to do the stuff you need to do.

Most people get theirs within 2 weeks, but sometimes the card is not triggered properly for some reason. Suggest you visit your local Social Security office to check that the application is in the system. Take your passport with, I think they need your A-number. They should be able to give you the number while you wait for the card, and once you have the number you are set to do the stuff you need to do.

Thank you, I will go there again, I went there 2 weeks ago and I was told that I should expect it in 3 weeks time from the day of arrival in the US. So I will go to the office again on Thursday.