• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

All set for tomorrow..Just arrived in Accra ..I know we've been through the documents check list like a thousand times already but please just re-confirm for me whether I have everything..lol *Passport *birth cert *Police cert * medical report * introductory letter *school certs *1st and 2nd NL * $330(visa fee) * passport pictures (American size) *photocopies done too as well..thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
wishing gideon and delph_ne all the best tomorrow in your interviews.present yourselves and pick up later,God be with you all.

Thank God for the success of our sister. Bro Gideon we are waiting for ur success story too. Wish u all the best.
brethren I went to akai house yesterday for my medicals and to my surprise the fee is now 519.00 Ghana cedis. So please those who will be going for theirs should kindly take note.

I arrived at the embassy at exactly 6:43am and were directed to join the DV,IV queue.I was the first person on the queue
Once at the entrance, the officer in charge checked my appointment letter and then asked me to proceed to security.
I did all the security checks.When I got to the waiting area, another officer took my appointment letter from me and asked me sit and wait. After about 8mins,my name was called to window 1 where I was given an invoice to go and pay my visa fees..I then proceeded to pay my visa visa fee(858ghc) exactly..The cashier was a little bit strict on the payment..ie He needed the exact amount of money,nothing less,nothing more..After the payment i was the asked to sit down again..
Back to the waiting area, after about 10MINS or so, I was called again to window 2 to submit my documents.The lady was very pleasant though..She took all the relevant docs,and gave me the non-relevant ones like my letter of recommendation and I think photocopy of my police cert..word of advice,arrange your docs nicely to make sorting it easier..I guess that's more reason things moved a bit quicker for me..The lady actually commended me for that..
Well, back to the waiting area,Can't recall the exact time though.I was called again to window 1 to be ten printed..Not long after the ten-printing,I was finally called for the big conversation with the CO,window 6 to be precise..I was the first person to be interviewed,so i guess everyone waiting there was eagerly anticipating to see the outcome of my interview..lol it was around 8.33am
at the interview booth:shortest interview so far,less than 40secs
Me: Good morning
CO: Good morning, how are you today?
Me: Very fine, thank you.
CO: I would need you to all raise your right hand and swear to tell the truth
Me: I do
CO: I need you to sign against the highlighted area on the form.he gives the forms I sent to KCC and i signed and gave it back.
CO: What do you too now
ME: I answered
CO: When did you start working
CO:ll your documents are fine. I have approved your case,please don’t make any travel arrangements until you have picked up your visa BLAH BLAH and the gave me the famous blue sheet..lol
Me: OK,THANKS Sir enjoy your day..

Mabr3 rough but i guess it was worth it..LOL Britsimon,Ghanaman,GH50,ANNANSCOK,ROSELYNA,MAAME AFUA,VANSARK,PHILIP1ON1 and all furum members,i appreciate all your support and encouragement ..Thank you very much and its my Prayers,the Good Lord see everyone through.

Last edited by a moderator:
I arrived at the embassy at exactly 6:43am and were directed to join the DV,IV queue.I was the first person on the queue
Once at the entrance, the officer in charge checked my appointment letter and then asked me to proceed to security.
I did all the security checks.When I got to the waiting area, another officer took my appointment letter from me and asked me sit and wait. After about 8mins,my name was called to window 1 where I was given an invoice to go and pay our visa fees..I then proceeded to pay my visa visa fee(858ghc) exactly..The cashier was a little bit strict on the payment..ie He needed the exact moment,nothing less,nothing more..After the payment i was the asked to sit down again..
Back to the waiting area, after about 10MINS or so, I was called again to window 2 to submit my documents.The lady was very pleasant though..She took all the relevant docs,and gave me the non-relevant ones like my letter of recommendation and I think photocopy of my police cert..word of advice,arrange your docs nicely to make sorting it easier..I guess that's more reason things moved a bit quicker for me..The lady actually commended me for that..
Well, back to the waiting area, I lost track of time though.I WAS called again to window 1 to be ten printed..Not long after the ten-printing,I was finally called for the big conversation with the CO,window 6 to be precise..I was the first person to be interviewed,so i guess everyone waiting there was eagerly anticipating to see the outcome of my interview..lol it was around 8.33am
at the interview booth:shortest interview so far,less than 40secs
Me: Good morning
CO: Good morning, how are you today?
Me: Very fine, thank you.
CO: I would need you to all raise your right hand and swear to tell the truth
Me: I do
CO: I need you to sign against the highlighted area on the form.he gives the forms I sent to KCC and i signed and gave it back.
CO: What do you too now
CO: When did you start working
CO:ll your documents are fine. I have approved your case,please don’t make any travel arrangements until you have picked up your visa BLAH BLAH and the gave me the famous blue sheet..lol
Me: OK,THANKS Sir enjoy your day..

Mabr3 rough but i guess it was worth it..LOL Britsimon,Ghanaman,GH50,ANNANSCOK,ROSELYNA,MAAME AFUA,VANSARK,PHILIP1ON1 and all furum members,i appreciate all your support and encouragement ..Thank you very much and its my Prayers,the Good Lord see everyone through.

Fantastic! Congratulations!