• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

Got there around 6:30 i entered around 7:30 and was called for the interview around 11:30
Me:good morning
Co:hi
We made da swear
Co:where did u go to shs?
Me. Ans
Co. Which year did u complete ur sss
Me. Ans
Co. Wat r the courses you did?
Me. Ans
Co. Wer do you sch nw?
Me. Ans
Co.wat program are u studying?
Me. Ans
Co. Wat r some courses u study?
Me. Ans...
Co.dont make travel plans bla bla
Me. Ok
Co. Take care
Me. U too
Gave me the blue sheet and said come next week friday for the visa pick up

Congratulation Bro. Indeed God is still in the Blessing business. He has done it. Congrats

Got there around 6:30 i entered around 7:30 and was called for the interview around 11:30
We made da swear
Me. Ans
Me. Ans
Me. Ans
Co. Wer do you sch nw?
Me. Ans
Me. Ans
Me. Ans...
Me. Ok
Co. Take care
Me. U too

Greeeeeaaat. Thank God

Friends Prices of things are now on the run. Now, this is the new price of the medicals. First Day = GHC 477.00 a month Later = GHC 106.00 another month later = GHC 46.00 and I asked them why this increase they said the Dollar hmmm. I want to know what the Dollar is doing to our Ghana Cedis. Lets beg the Dollar to leave our Ghana Cedis alone. I also browsed on the American Embassy site check to their exchange rate as I have been doing before and guess what I found.
Exchange Rate
Current Consular Exchange Rate: 2.50 GHS = 1 USD
Current Rate Valid Through: 17/02/2014
Which means on 17th of this month (Feb) their exchange rate is going to Change. Yehowa God have mercy on us. Things are getting tougher and tougher in the country. Asem oo! But in all this we should thank God for our far he has brought us.

Friends Prices of things are now on the run. Now, this is the new price of the medicals. First Day = GHC 477.00 a month Later = GHC 106.00 another month later = GHC 46.00 and I asked them why this increase they said the Dollar hmmm. I want to know what the Dollar is doing to our Ghana Cedis. Lets beg the Dollar to leave our Ghana Cedis alone. I also browsed on the American Embassy site check to their exchange rate as I have been doing before and guess what I found.
Exchange Rate
Current Consular Exchange Rate: 2.50 GHS = 1 USD
Current Rate Valid Through: 17/02/2014
Which means on 17th of this month (Feb) their exchange rate is going to Change. Yehowa God have mercy on us. Things are getting tougher and tougher in the country. Asem oo! But in all this we should thank God for our far he has brought us.

yesterday i went the rate was 2.6 GH Cedis

I gave my diploma to a company manager to look for a job for me but he is telling me that he cant find it my diploma certificate. so i went to my school for a Provisional certificate i need ur advise pls what shld i do now. I have 5 pass in ssce n wassce is English, maths, social studies, business m, economics.I wrote the English last year wassce 2013 exams. I have done my National Service. Pls i need more advice

help needed

Sasudt, the grade to each and every subject a candidate wrote and PASSED is indicated on the certificate, the only thing which is not shown on the certificate is a subject a candidate FAILED. So u go there with your documents just as they are. Never mind if there is a failed subject or not, the only thing is; make sure u have a pass in English language and Mathematics and any 3 additional subjects. Always remember this; They only want the truth.

the date of birth on my sss cert is wrong. what do i do? i have an interview appointment next month. i don`t know what to do? should i go to waec for a correction or my school. am kinda lost. pls help

We made da swear
Me. Ans
Me. Ans
Me. Ans
Co. Wer do you sch nw?
Me. Ans
Me. Ans
Me. Ans...
Me. Ok
Co. Take care
Me. U too

woooow,congrats bro am still finding my feet in the states so kind of forgot your date but our God neva forgot you.CONGRATULATIONS MY MAN

the date of birth on my sss cert is wrong. what do i do? i have an interview appointment next month. i don`t know what to do? should i go to waec for a correction or my school. am kinda lost. pls help

get an affidavit from court,that should help.

We made da swear
Me. Ans
Me. Ans
Me. Ans
Co. Wer do you sch nw?
Me. Ans
Me. Ans
Me. Ans...
Me. Ok
Co. Take care
Me. U too

Glory be to God is not by might. congratulation!!!!!

get an affidavit from the high court and you will be good to go, i had the same issue and did so and now have my visa.

God be with you guys all... May the good God grant all our wishes esp those yet to go for their interview... Wishing you success in Jesus name...