• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

hello
case number:2014AF00021XXX

am bound for interview in march........any advice?

@ Abiwise, the visa fees is $330.00, I mean in US Dollars. But you can have it in Ghana Cedis equivalent. American Embassy US Dollar Exchange rate as at 2nd Feb, 2014 is GHC 2.50, So the $330.00 cedis equivalent will be GHC 825.00. But remember the base rate might change depending on Ghanas inflation. Site for Embassy rate is http://www.ustraveldocs.com/gh/gh-niv-visafeeinfo.asp. Hope that helps

Guy does it mean i cant put any perfume or any pomade in my back pack/hand luggage when am going to board the
aircraft.Raphoo talked about dat but i want to know that of the back pack.really started parcking my stuff already n waiting for the d-day.i will be officially released from work on the 31st jan-2014.Then will take off on 4th febuary 2014 to USA.

safe journey Kwame and good luck as u relocate. Gh50 leaves dis weekend and I will follow suit Godwillin in about two weeks time. We go crush 4 der.
Sent u a PM. Lemme hear from u. Thanx

safe journey Kwame and good luck as u relocate. Gh50 leaves dis weekend and I will follow suit Godwillin in about two weeks time. We go crush 4 der.
Sent u a PM. Lemme hear from u. Thanx

Jhenchman left yesterday n kwame would be leaving today n hopefully me too this weekend by God's grace. We all go crush 4 der

Jhenchman left yesterday n kwame would be leaving today n hopefully me too this weekend by God's grace. We all go crush 4 der

Safe and smooth flight folks.
Gh50 & Lil-Kay, please we waiting for the get-to-gather in Obamaland. Kindly give us the venue, date, time, dress code and other stuff so we can start preparing...Loool

Gh50 & Lil-Kay, please we waiting for the get-to-gather in Obamaland. Kindly give us the venue, date, time, dress code and other stuff so we can start preparing...Loool
Lols, Raphoo..

Hope you doin well out there...
Im sure by now youve gotten your green card..
You guys should be giving us all the ap) after uve arrived..

How are things going u know?.

Gotten prospects of work n all.

Wud appreciate if u cud give us any experience so far..

Thanks

Thanks raphoo,when we all settle the party itinerary go drop

Hi everyone, just to inform you God has done it for me and my entire family. We got our visas today and we would like to thank God for His wonderful work in my life. We are thanking each and everyone here in this forum. You have been helpful in your advices. From Simon, all ghanas mates, vladek,... Thank you so much. I am from Democratic Republic of Congo but living in South africa where we did our interview. For any question or information I will available myself to help and advice. Thank you to you all. Visas collected today for me, my wife and my two children. NZAKOMBA OLENKUMU.

Hi everyone, just to inform you God has done it for me and my entire family. We got our visas today and we would like to thank God for His wonderful work in my life. We are thanking each and everyone here in this forum. You have been helpful in your advices. From Simon, all ghanas mates, vladek,... Thank you so much. I am from Democratic Republic of Congo but living in South africa where we did our interview. For any question or information I will available myself to help and advice. Thank you to you all. Visas collected today for me, my wife and my two children. NZAKOMBA OLENKUMU.

How cool. Start packing your bags!

we thank God for your successful interview. pls let know your interview details

wooow,we thank God for this victory.

Co: good afternoon
We: good afternoon
Co: what are u going to stay in US
We: in.....
Co: what is the relationship?
We: answer...
Co: what are you doing as a job here?
We: answer
Co: do you have any job prospection, promises and if yes do you have emails?
We: we do have promise but not email
Co: do you have saving to survive in US, if yes how much?
We: yes and give details
Co: because you are a family of four you will need an affidavit of support and as soon as you get it please send it or bring it.
The person or the co-sponsor must earn in total per year 55000$.
After that he gave us a pink sheet with details of the email where to send the affidavit and telephone number.

It was not easy to get somebody to fill and sign the affidavit for us. But God was on our side. After three days we find three people they sign for us and send the affidavit.
Last week on thursday we dropped our passeports and they told to come after 5 days to collect our visas and yersteday i checked at ceac the visas was issued and today i called them, they told me to come to collect. This is my victory resume. Just go and collect your visas. I like it.

To everyone who's going today i wish victory in the Mighty name of our Lord Jesus. He has done it for me and He will do it fo you too. Advices: be ready with all the requirements and go to collect your visas. I knew about the affidavit but it was hard to find someone. Otherwise the sane day we could have the blue sheet. USA here we r coming. Thanks simon, gh50, philip,...

Co: good afternoon
We: good afternoon
Co: what are u going to stay in US
We: in.....
Co: what is the relationship?
We: answer...
Co: what are you doing as a job here?
We: answer
Co: do you have any job prospection, promises and if yes do you have emails?
We: we do have promise but not email
Co: do you have saving to survive in US, if yes how much?
We: yes and give details
Co: because you are a family of four you will need an affidavit of support and as soon as you get it please send it or bring it.
The person or the co-sponsor must earn in total per year 55000$.
After that he gave us a pink sheet with details of the email where to send the affidavit and telephone number.

It was not easy to get somebody to fill and sign the affidavit for us. But God was on our side. After three days we find three people they sign for us and send the affidavit.
Last week on thursday we dropped our passeports and they told to come after 5 days to collect our visas and yersteday i checked at ceac the visas was issued and today i called them, they told me to come to collect. This is my victory resume. Just go and collect your visas. I like it.
congrate

praying against delays papa Ralph or for Gods direction to go thru if any. Delta's las night flight delayed for over 11hrs & eventually left dis mornin. It's still in flight. Dis is 1 thing no passenger would want especially when other flights are going.
gh50 hope ure monitoring & will report d update wit 2nyts flight (delta).

To everyone who's going today i wish victory in the Mighty name of our Lord Jesus. He has done it for me and He will do it fo you too. Advices: be ready with all the requirements and go to collect your visas. I knew about the affidavit but it was hard to find someone. Otherwise the sane day we could have the blue sheet. USA here we r coming. Thanks simon, gh50, philip,...

thanks very much too 4 encouraging others

praying against delays papa Ralph or for Gods direction to go thru if any. Delta's las night flight delayed for over 11hrs & eventually left dis mornin. It's still in flight. Dis is 1 thing no passenger would want especially when other flights are going.

bro I still have a close eye on my reliable Delta app and flightstats.com,so would update you.

Hi lilkay,
Hope all is fine.
I see we will be leaving that same day. I will be going with emirates though.
Hope we get to chat a bit before take off.
Cheers!