• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

We are more safe when we present our challenges to God. God is bigger than our problems.
Martin Luther said "I have held many things in my hands, and I have lost them all; but whatever I have placed in God's hands, that I still possess."
Psalm 37:5 "Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
God bless you all.

Bro. you made my day with your soul inspiring messages.God bless you.But I suggest we establish a church with me as the treasurer and you as the Pastor.

Fellow selectees,can i change my address in usa if i go for the interview. For my police clearance will go for a new one as the old 1 will expire the very day i go for my interview. My birth cert original was sent to kcc do i av to get a new one or i go with e photocopy.Goin to akai dis mornin for my physicals.

Your agent has caused you more harm than good but it is well.Do contact the embassy the kcc way n find out about your birth cert,yes u can change your us address during the interview. All the best.

Raphoo we thank God for your safe arrival together with your family. can you kindly get me a contact for royal air maroc so I make some enquiries.
Royal Air Maroc contacts: 0242687669 / 0302787182. Please try to contact them yourself. if u work through a traveling agent it will attract extra cost. They are allocated in the Silver Star building in Accra around the airport traffic lights.
Good luck and God bless us all

Royal Air Maroc contacts: 0242687669 / 0302787182. Please try to contact them yourself. if u work through a traveling agent it will attract extra cost. They are allocated in the Silver Star building in Accra around the airport traffic lights.
Good luck and God bless us all

thanks man, I would do that. All the best out there

Just checked and ve known that my second notification letter is in. My interview is on 25 February 2014.the countdown begins now the long awaited eagle has finally landed. I pray God should see us who have received our 2nl through and I know success awaits us all
amen

Just checked and ve known that my second notification letter is in. My interview is on 25 February 2014.the countdown begins now the long awaited eagle has finally landed. I pray God should see us who have received our 2nl through and I know success awaits us all
amen

congratulations sis,25th February would drop sooner than you expect. All the best

Today's Inspiration

Our troubles are temporal, we should not focus on the storm, but rather God's power and blessings. Nothing compares what God has in store for all of us.
Let us reflect on this text: Psalm 30:5 "Weeping may stay for the night, but joy comes in the morning."
God bless you.

Our troubles are temporal, we should not focus on the storm, but rather God's power and blessings. Nothing compares what God has in store for all of us.
Let us reflect on this text: Psalm 30:5 "Weeping may stay for the night, but joy comes in the morning."
God bless you.

amen

amen

congrate dear it shall be well

Good day people,by God's grace am done with the difficult aspect now and pickup is on the 3rd of January. I met my bro Beldwin there as he picked up his visa but couldn't locate Ghanaman. We all want to thank God for his favour and for making December to remember successfully 6/6. January batallion over to you and I know you guys are more than ready.God bless us all.

Good day people,by God's grace am done with the difficult aspect now and pickup is on the 3rd of January. I met my bro Beldwin there as he picked up his visa but couldn't locate Ghanaman. We all want to thank God for his favour and for making December to remember successfully 6/6. January batallion over to you and I know you guys are more than ready.God bless us all.
Congrats bro, yeah I could not go to the embassy today, so my wife went for the visas. We thank God for helping all the December guys. Our prayers go for the January team.

We all anticipated that..congrats!

Congrats bro, yeah I could not go to the embassy today, so my wife went for the visas. We thank God for helping all the December guys. Our prayers go for the January team.

ok bro,God has really been faithful to us all and we give glory to him.