• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

lol...62 days more bro.by Gods grace by that time I should be settling into US life but just to remind you that the days ahead are not that long so prepare ahead.

I know right..I called Akai house and Holy Trinity just this morning to make some inquiries about my medicals..God willing I will begin the process next month..Thanks once again and I'm glad you were able to correct ur police cert issues..

Congrats Bro! We thank God for answering our prayers one more time.

That full name error or whatever the CO called it is just a chicken change problem, lol. IT IS WELL!!

lol...its a small issue kuraa and i do have what the co requested so I would make it available on Friday. It is well

I know right..I called Akai house and Holy Trinity just this morning to make some inquiries about my medicals..God willing I will begin the process next month..Thanks once again and I'm glad you were able to correct ur police cert issues..

You're welcome bro and yes next month is ideal to begin the real deal.

UPDATE:2NL is here 3rd February but I'm planning on rescheduling tomorrow Cus I'll be out of the country..I'll keep y'all posted!!

congrats sis upon the receipt of your 2nl but if I got you right by your statement you wouldn't be in Russia at your appointed day. kindly shed more light on it.

Good morning folks.
The Raphoo family had a successful and smooth flight to New York yesterday @ 21:12 gmt.
We are most grateful for the support and guidance.
I am always with this forum till the 100% success goal is achieved and even beyond.
Good luck to all those waiting for 2nl, visa pick ups, interviews and flights.
God be with us all

Raphoo we thank God for your safe arrival together with your family. can you kindly get me a contact for royal air maroc so I make some enquiries.

congrats sis upon the receipt of your 2nl but if I got you right by your statement you wouldn't be in Russia at your appointed day. kindly shed more light on it.

Thank youuuu..yes I will not..so I have no choice..I made some enquiries and I've been informed that rescheduling is possible so fingers crossed

PLease how much do they charge?

Bro thanks,I just went for the corrected one so am ready for Friday. December to remember is 6/6,January are you readyyyyyyyyyyyy.but I have to officially hand over...lol.

Hand over to me on friday as I will be starting for the new year applicant lol. Mine is on the 6th. God bless

Today's Inspiration

We are more safe when we present our challenges to God. God is bigger than our problems.
Martin Luther said "I have held many things in my hands, and I have lost them all; but whatever I have placed in God's hands, that I still possess."
Psalm 37:5 "Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
God bless you all.

We are more safe when we present our challenges to God. God is bigger than our problems.
Martin Luther said "I have held many things in my hands, and I have lost them all; but whatever I have placed in God's hands, that I still possess."
Psalm 37:5 "Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
God bless you all.

A word in season,thanks bro

Fellow selectees,can i change my address in usa if i go for the interview. For my police clearance will go for a new one as the old 1 will expire the very day i go for my interview. My birth cert original was sent to kcc do i av to get a new one or i go with e photocopy.Goin to akai dis mornin for my physicals.

NGANDA, if you checked yourself to know that you were selected, check again the same page or website your will find or not a new letter that we call 2nd notification letter or appointment letter, what is your case number? your country? ...Feel free to ask any question.
You have an Interview Date in February, how do you get notified? You mean its done some months in advance?

God bless you all.

Always making my day with your inspiring messages..thanks bro