• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

congratulations bro for the successful pick up and sure next week we would still be going by the slogan "PRESENT URSELF & PICK UP". It us well with us and hopefully by God's grace a week by now December to remember would come to a successful end.

nx wk by now i believe u will also b smiling.
not so fast, dont b surprised if someone pops up last minute to be part of the December Squad. Raphoo met som1 at the embassy roundabout. throu interaction he tot his 2NL wld com thru his post. whn told to chk his email, lo & behold it was der & his interview date was just 4days away from becoming history. fortunately he fast tracked everytn & as i speak has his visa in his hands. anytn is possible evn if we have 5 days to the end of December!!!

eeii, no be easy ooo. lil kay just two weeks and 300 visa pick ups. Am afraid ooo, can Ghana get to 7% country limit before the end of September? If within two weeks 300 visa picks then may be total visa pick-ups from October could over 1000. Folks do u think this could be possible.

no b easy ooh...i shock sef...well, dont b afraid. lets just pray that the trend doesnt continue but dat the number decreases as time goes on for all qualified DV winners to get their visas on a clean sheet. if u shd do the arithmetic that way thn it wont evn get to March for all 3500 visas to be issued but hey relax...ders plenty hope
Not all were DVs...quite a number was for IV...
d 7% quota affects only DV lottery winners so dat could be the good news...

Last edited by a moderator:
not all of the visas issued were immigrant visa.to my understanding the 7% country limit are for the dv category only..i stand to be corrected tho..

yep. not all r immigrant & not all r dv...ders iv too...
ure right bro...i was lookin at the dv/iv group we were all put in frm which batches wer called to pick up the visa..

Last edited by a moderator:
nx wk by now i believe u will also b smiling.
not so fast, dont b surprised if someone pops up last minute to be part of the December Squad. Raphoo met som1 at the embassy roundabout. throu interaction he tot his 2NL wld com thru his post. whn told to chk his email, lo & behold it was der & his interview date was just 4days away from becoming history. fortunately he fast tracked everytn & as i speak has his visa in his hands. anytn is possible evn if we have 5 days to the end of December!!!

thanks man and yes bro there are many people who go for the interview who ain't on the forum but we are hoping they join.

Today's Inspiration

Even in the lion's den God did not forget His servant, Daniel. What helped Daniel was his trust in God. In our challenging moments God does not leave us, He cares and rescues. So let us keep trusting.

Daniel 6:23 "The king was overjoyed and gave orders to lift Daniel out of the den. And when Daniel was lifted from the den, no wound was found on him, because he had trusted in his God."

Even in the lion's den God did not forget His servant, Daniel. What helped Daniel was his trust in God. In our challenging moments God does not leave us, He cares and rescues. So let us keep trusting.

Daniel 6:23 "The king was overjoyed and gave orders to lift Daniel out of the den. And when Daniel was lifted from the den, no wound was found on him, because he had trusted in his God."

Amen and surely no wound shall be found on us.
God is faithful

amen

Much needed motivation to start my day..Amen and God bless you for sharing this with us.

Tnk God for His word!
Amen!!

Amen

Time is getting closer and all is set but I want to know whether copies of the forms submitted to kcc is needed for submission on interview day.

Congrats Lil-kay on your victory, wish you all the best as you plan your relocation!! may the lord order your steps...

Folks, i picked up my visa at abt 8:30am today. God is goooooooood.
The numbers were huge abt 300 pickups (from las weeks batch cos of the holiday and dis week's batch) so cldnt meet any of d folks. but am sure we shall meet at a better place.
The Lord has just ended the begining phase. Next phase activated.
I am still around though...will be checking up on every1/every post to contribute to the 100% success rate agenda.
Good luck to next week forumites. it is done.
remember the slogan..."PRESENT URSELF & PICK UP".
keep well!!!

Congrats Kwame for your success, May the Lord shine His light upon you as you relocate....All the best in the next steps in your future....

picked up my visa today.infact the number of people picking up
visas were huge but at long last i got my passport with my visa in it.Thanks to the almighty God
for seeing us thtough.Ipray that all those awaiting to be interviewd and those waiting for their 2NL
will all be a success amen