• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

Hello forumites i guess now the battle now falls on DECEMBER appointments,i hope and pray dat
the almighty GOD see us through the interview.the visa is ours already ,they only need to see our faces that's all.
God bless all DECEMBER AND THE FOLLOWING MONTHS INTERVIEWERS for successfull interview

I paid Gh460.00. I was also given 3 shot the same day. I was also told to come on the 21st December for another shot and that will cost Gh50 and there will be another one again which is 40 cedis. I went to Holy Trinity, north K. So gh50 that be the move. I met a few people there. I didn't see any lady. Only guys were carrying out the Medicaid. I recommend the forum to some of members.

Oh ok so this means there is only a small difference between akai and holy trinity cost wise. Thanks

Hello forumites i guess now the battle now falls on DECEMBER appointments,i hope and pray dat
the almighty GOD see us through the interview.the visa is ours already ,they only need to see our faces that's all.
God bless all DECEMBER AND THE FOLLOWING MONTHS INTERVIEWERS for successfull interview

God has done it already bro.

Am always grateful for what God has done.
Singing mood activated:::::::::::What shall I say unto the Lord ? All I have to say is thank you Lord........

Monday to Friday is like 1 month...huhuhuhuhu
But small small ego come.
God be with us all

Oh ok so this means there is only a small difference between akai and holy trinity cost wise. Thanks

Yeah, in cost I think Holy Trinity is about GH¢10 lesser than Akai and they also have less time to give out the results (1 week) whiles Akai takes 2 weeks there about but they all have express services

Am always grateful for what God has done.
Singing mood activated:::::::::::What shall I say unto the Lord ? All I have to say is thank you Lord........

Monday to Friday is like 1 month...huhuhuhuhu
But small small ego come.
God be with us all

Raphoo,
I told you before the interview that by close of day on last monday, you would be singing ......"Amansan mm3hw3 me, wei y3 Awurade nsa ano"............
Friday would soon be here. The difficult part is over.

When our Loving God begins any good work in us, He definitely completes it
We are reminded in His words in Philippians 1:6 that "being confident of this very thing, that he who began a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ."

Thank you very much -Ghanaman.
I have always held that our God is a style king. He finishes all his blessings to us in style.
He always give us the very best.

Just went for my medicals from akai house ,now all my documents are
set for the battle in december .MAY GOD HELP US ALL.

pls can someone advise me how much i can send to the embassy for my visa in cedis cos
i dont want any dollar wahalla for my side oooo.

pls can someone advise me how much i can send to the embassy for my visa in cedis cos
i dont want any dollar wahalla for my side oooo.

Bro the dollar is still 'bullying' the cedi so I beg make you take like 900 go but it would be less than that am sure and the balance is still yours.

nuna6,
Hahahaahaha. I wish I had that kind of talent.
How are you gearing up for your trip? I wish you the very best.

Almost set for the trip! I had wanted to go for thanksgiving but things didnt turn out well but hopeful to leave this wekend.

Almost set for the trip! I had wanted to go for thanksgiving but things didnt turn out well but hopeful to leave this wekend.

Nuna, you could have enjoyed the Turkey Day and the Black Friday if you leave before this weekend, anyway you can enjoy that next year. Safe journey bro, turbulent-free one.

Nuna, you could have enjoyed the Turkey Day and the Black Friday if you leave before this weekend, anyway you can enjoy that next year. Safe journey bro, turbulent-free one.

@kwame 29 and others.. plz get some 1 and 2 cedis notes with u, bcuz I paid 759 cedis and they will not take more than what is require. but remember maybe u wil pay less or more than mine..

hmmmm....it seems we hv new guys hr....plz wer hv u bin since...lol anyway u re al welcome...plz I wil advice u to go back nd read our previous discussions nd I beliv u wil find answers/ suggestions to ur questions....thnx..peace

Today's Inspiration

God has plans for all of us.
Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."