• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2015 DV Winners Meet Here!

My Interview is approaching but when I check my Visa application status it says invalid immigration number.
Is there some thing wrong?

Hi Rolex, place for authentication of marriage and birth certificate is municipality branch office in Sheger Menafesha followed by MoFA at Kazanchis branch(former Ministry of Agriculture). Both offices put date, signature and stamp at the back. Total cost is (21+150) birr for each document.
Regarding I-134, I am hopping ownership certificates for my personal property (one G+1 house around CMS and one small automobile - with total market price of more than 150K USD) will replace it. I would like comments from the senior advisors in the forum on this.
For the countdown and the feeling, every family member is eager and confident to pass the interview. In fact we haven't take any practical action for the relocation that my disturb our regular life here in case something happen and we will not do until we hear from the CO at the embassy. We haven't even disclose the secrete to people around us except those very close and those who we think will understand any outcome of the interview.
Mb1xxx thanks for z info, I have a condo which only 20% (86k birr) paid down payment, the rest will b paid on installnent in 20years time starting next december, even I did not receive z house key yet . But will it help as personal asset? I have only bank loan contract with housing agency.

We'll have to wait and see. There is no doubt that Republicans will want to reform immigration law, but these things don't happen overnight. So, DV2015 is safe, as is DV2016 and I would guess that DV2017 would also be safe. Beyond that - who knows.

We'll have to wait and see. There is no doubt that Republicans will want to reform immigration law, but these things don't happen overnight. So, DV2015 is safe, as is DV2016 and I would guess that DV2017 would also be safe. Beyond that - who knows.
Thank you @Britsimon.
They took it as it had been expected. But I'm feeling good that you let me know nothing will happen this year. Ehhhh...

desperately waiting next bulletin !
whether we knew kcc still struggling with ds-260 or not!
will kcc hit high case number , especially for Ethiopia ?! and discharge second notification letter as fast as they can?

Hi God-Is-Love, I have but I don't want to bother them.
Oh. Very kind idea. But, don't forget to gather informations about your host, like what he/she is working and type of relationship you have with your host. As we have learnt from previous interview experiences, knowledge about host has been very important.

Last edited:
I don't know what to say
Breaking news? Surprise or .... day what you want
Alhamdulilah ; Just Out of US Embassy
Visa approved
Details will come soon
Oh my God!!
The first ethiopian forum mate to share good news. Thank you so much. I'm sooooooooo happy for you.
Please share us the details.

Oh my God!!
The first ethiopian forum mate to share good news. Thank you so much. I'm sooooooooo happy for you.
Please share us the details.
love I was thinking that abcde's interview is in the middle of November? anyways he made eth 2015 forum day! let's congratulate him, besides actual his interview experience will help us a lot after his post. pls abcde b in harry .......

when I c his post on Wednesday , I was thinking that his interview will be in the middle of nov, but he made it all, god love him.

but what I learned from him , even ur visa application status is invalid u have a chance to be interviewed and get the visa. is that correct abcde?

My Interview is approaching but when I check my Visa application status it says invalid immigration number.
Is there some thing wrong?

I don't know what to say
Visa approved
Details will come soon
Woooow, that is very nice news for us. Congra abcdefg. I am so happy for you. Good luck for your move!!! I am looking forward to hear your interview exprience.

I don't know what to say
Visa approved
Details will come soon
Congrats !!! Take a deep breath .. When u come back to this forum>Appointment time is that 12:30pm....