• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2015 DV Winners Meet Here!

dear @Britsimon, I need additional explanation on this.
"...two years of work experience within the past five years in an occupation requiring at least two years of training or experience to perform.

OK, let me try and break it down a different way for you.

The requirement is for two years of experience in a job at a "certain level". PAUSE THERE. THAT is the requirement.

The "certain level" means a job which would normally require two years of training or experience to perform.

You are NOT required to prove that you had the training or experience - ONLY that you performed the job (at the level required). So - the requirement is 2 years of experience NOT 2 years preceded by a further 2 years. Once you have shown the 2 years experience in the qualifying job, that's all you need to do.

Do you think God hates gay people? no. God hates sin not sinners. He died for sinners.

Well that makes no sense. If he made the people, he made them sinful. So why would he hate sin? Religious people say confusing things sometimes, but anyway....

So why do you have the concern over gay marriage? We've established that Gods love is unconditional - shouldn't He (or She) just be happy for gay people that want to get married??? If God is happy, why are you against it?

Well that makes no sense. If he made the people, he made them sinful. So why would he hate sin? Religious people say confusing things sometimes, but anyway....

So why do you have the concern over gay marriage? We've established that Gods love is unconditional - shouldn't He (or She) just be happy for gay people that want to get married??? If God is happy, why are you against it?
OFF TOPIC

OFF TOPIC

HUH????

There are hundreds of posts in this thread and others with religious statements! Then I ask some questions and get you saying MY comments are off topic???? Shall I just delete all the religious stuff from now on then? I personally have no problem with anyone following any belief they want to - I support that fully. However don't be surprised if I pick up on religious hypocrisy (like unconditional love, but not for gays that want to marry) because I find THAT distasteful.

Is this the vintage B.Simon, for real? I do not want to get into the debate of homosexuality and especially faith. Truth is same same relationships are a very hard to sell topic in Africa, call it faith, cultural beliefs, traditions or anything but that cannot sell. simple.

hi Brisimon & ZGREAT can i expect 2 nl by this month? my cn is af00006*** & submi date is 02/08/2014 . can you gusse ?

2nls that came out were for sumissions of upt to early july. You might get it this month and if not, certainly in jan for a March interview. Dv 2015 is certainlyfor the very patient

Is this the vintage B.Simon, for real? I do not want to get into the debate of homosexuality and especially faith. Truth is same same relationships are a very hard to sell topic in Africa, call it faith, cultural beliefs, traditions or anything but that cannot sell. simple.

They may be a hard sell in Africa, or the part that you come from anyway (they are legal where I come from). But you seem to again forget you are going to America, where the constitution prohibits discrimination of people on any basis including sexual orientation.

Like I said before. Freedom of speech is important to me personally, as it is in America. Religious freedom is also important to me and America. And tolerance, for me, and in America is hugely important. So - I'm not trying to "sell" anything to Africa but I am happy to point out that in America (where each of you want to come) your rights will be protected and I will be the first in line to protect them. So you have the right to believe whatever you want and GodisLove is free to hold the anti gay beliefs he holds. However, I am just as entitled to believe what I choose to believe and whilst I normally choose to quietly ignore the stuff I don't agree with, I may comment/question when I feel like doing so. You are free to ignore my comments or you can consider it training - your call.

Can we some good proof that gays are born?

Are you for freaking real?

Tell me, can you remember waking up one day and thinking "today I decide I will be heterosexual rather than homosexual"?

At least your children will grow up in a tolerant society so I am glad you are moving to the US.

hi Brisimon & ZGREAT can i expect 2 nl by this month? my cn is af00006*** & submi date is 02/08/2014 . can you gusse ?
I am afraid you will be scheduled for march .... I have submitted on July 21 and I was told before 2 days that my forms are almost finished processing !

I am not expecting the 2nl now

wish you luck