• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2014 dv winners meet here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not yet convinced. It's abt US citizens passport issues.

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/86773.pdf

Dear Ormania
I have really great regard for the efforts that you are exerting in getting things in an order. It is a personality needs to be appreciated. of-course it is for US citizens, I am with the opinion that they will follow the same procedure.Do you think that they have other regulation for foreigners?
best regard once again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Ormania
I have really great regard for the efforts that you are exerting in getting things in an order. It is a personality needs to be appreciated. of-course it is for US citizens, I am with the opinion that they will follow the same procedure.Do you think that they have other regulation for foreigners?
best regard once again.

Thanks for the compliment. You have got it wrong my friend, the link you gave me is appendix c of the whole procedure that has an appendices from A-V. It is all about getting a US passport for US citizens and Yes they are not going to treat foreigners same as their nationals. Anyways the real issue is that the name of a person on his passport and his birth certificate will be acceptable if a supporting evidence is presented (for US citizens). But for us trying to be citizens our passport and birth certificate should not mismatch. But if they do with educational certificate will not be much of a problem. Hope we are on same page now.

http://www.state.gov/m/a/dir/regs/fam/07fam/c22714.htm

dear Ormania tanxs My interview date is 06,Mar 2014.
and i have question about ESLCE pass mark do u think D is pass mark? i have Diploma and BA Degree but it still bother me.

That's great lilita! around 42 days left for you, buckle up and get ready to collect your visa! :eek:

What do you mean D? the criteria says 5 passing grades in 5 subjects. They are not yet clear on what passing "grade" mean but some say ''C'' others say "D'' (Correction!!! the grade needed is A-D!!! so relax you are safe Check this for more info http://photos.state.gov/libraries/ethiopia/956093/PDF Files/DV 2015 Info Handout.pdf . please let us know exactly how many A,B,C and D you have.

That's great lilita! around 42 days left for you, buckle up and get ready to collect your visa! :eek:

What do you mean D? the criteria says 5 passing grades in 5 subjects. They are not yet clear on what passing "grade" mean but some say ''C'' others say "D''. please let us know exactly how many A,B,C and D you have.

Dear
D is a passing mark... please refer to this link http://photos.state.gov/libraries/ethiopia/956093/PDF Files/DV 2015 factsheet.pdf. form US embassy in Addis Ababa.

Dear 1danny, Dan14 and lilita congratulations!!! Am happy for you guys!

And please it will be very helpful if you tell us exact date of your interview( including aby111). Thanks!

CHEERS!!!:cool:
hi oromania ,my appointment date for an interview is March 4,2014.

What do you mean D? the criteria says 5 passing grades in 5 subjects. They are not yet clear on what passing "grade" mean but some say ''C'' others say "D'' (Correction!!! the grade needed is A-D!!! so relax you are safe Check this for more info http://photos.state.gov/libraries/ethiopia/956093/PDF Files/DV 2015 Info Handout.pdf . please let us know exactly how many A,B,C and D you have.
tanxs so much dear u r the best, i have one A three C and three D.

UPDATED INTERVIEW STATUS (ETHIOPIA)

[tr]
[td]S/N[/td]
[td]NAME[/td]
[td]CASE NUMBER[/td]
[td]INTERVIEW STATUS[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]1[/td]
[td]piuygiu
[/td]
[td]2014AF0005***
[/td]
[td]Interview postponed due to medical report[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]2[/td]
[td]kid123[/td]
[td]N/A[/td]
[td]VISA GRANTED[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]3[/td]
[td]natna[/td]
[td]2014AF0006***[/td]
[td]VISA GRANTED[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]4[/td]
[td]lehw[/td]
[td]2014AF00010***
[/td]
[td]Feb. 19[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]5[/td]
[td]gett[/td]
[td]2014AF00012***
[/td]
[td]2nd NL RCVD, No. Info[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]6[/td]
[td]sadat13[/td]
[td]2014AF00015***
[/td]
[td]Feb. 5[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]7[/td]
[td]ison2013
[/td]
[td]2014AF00017***
[/td]
[td]Current[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]8[/td]
[td]lilita[/td]
[td]2014AF00019***
[/td]
[td]9-Mar[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]9[/td]
[td]1danny[/td]
[td]2014AF00021***
[/td]
[td]24-Mar[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]10[/td]
[td]kusa[/td]
[td]2014AF00022***
[/td]
[td]Current[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]11[/td]
[td]Dan14[/td]
[td]2014AF00022***[/td]
[td]Current[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]12[/td]
[td]aby111[/td]
[td]2014AF00023***
[/td]
[td]4-Mar[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]13[/td]
[td]tiwni[/td]
[td]2014AF00024***
[/td]
[td]Current[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]14[/td]
[td]getder[/td]
[td]2014AF00025***
[/td]
[td]Esti. April[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]15[/td]
[td]binafana[/td]
[td]2014AF00029***
[/td]
[td]Esti.April[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]16[/td]
[td]Ormania[/td]
[td]2014AF00031***
[/td]
[td]Esti. May[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]17[/td]
[td]Tew[/td]
[td]2014AF00031***
[/td]
[td]Esti. May[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]18[/td]
[td]mercy8924[/td]
[td]2014AF00031***
[/td]
[td]Esti. May[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]19[/td]
[td]relose29[/td]
[td]2014AF00033***
[/td]
[td]Est. May[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]20[/td]
[td]Hinicho[/td]
[td]2014AF00038***[/td]
[td]Esti. June[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]21[/td]
[td]ofegi (Rep. of Mr. X)[/td]
[td]2014AF00042***[/td]
[td]Esti. August[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]22[/td]
[td]sunnyb[/td]
[td]2014AF00051***[/td]
[td]Esti. September[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]23[/td]
[td]Engmtolera[/td]
[td]2014AF00082***[/td]
[td]Esti. September[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]24[/td]
[td]dagm[/td]
[td]N/A[/td]
[td]N/A[/td]
[/tr]

UPDATED INTERVIEW STATUS (ETHIOPIA)

[tr]
[td]S/N[/td]
[td]NAME[/td]
[td]CASE NUMBER[/td]
[td]INTERVIEW STATUS[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]1[/td]
[td]piuygiu
[/td]
[td]2014AF0005***
[/td]
[td]Interview postponed due to medical report[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]2[/td]
[td]kid123[/td]
[td]N/A[/td]
[td]VISA GRANTED[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]3[/td]
[td]natna[/td]
[td]N/A[/td]
[td]VISA GRANTED[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]4[/td]
[td]lehw[/td]
[td]2014AF00010***
[/td]
[td]Feb. 19[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]5[/td]
[td]gett[/td]
[td]2014AF00012***
[/td]
[td]2nd NL RCVD, No. Info[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]6[/td]
[td]sadat13[/td]
[td]2014AF00015***
[/td]
[td]Feb. 5[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]7[/td]
[td]ison2013
[/td]
[td]2014AF00017***
[/td]
[td]Current[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]8[/td]
[td]lilita[/td]
[td]2014AF00019***
[/td]
[td]9-Mar[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]9[/td]
[td]1danny[/td]
[td]2014AF00021***
[/td]
[td]24-Mar[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]10[/td]
[td]kusa[/td]
[td]2014AF00022***
[/td]
[td]Current[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]11[/td]
[td]Dan14[/td]
[td]2014AF00022***[/td]
[td]Current[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]12[/td]
[td]aby111[/td]
[td]2014AF00023***
[/td]
[td]4-Mar[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]13[/td]
[td]tiwni[/td]
[td]2014AF00024***
[/td]
[td]Current[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]14[/td]
[td]getder[/td]
[td]2014AF00025***
[/td]
[td]Esti. April[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]15[/td]
[td]binafana[/td]
[td]2014AF00029***
[/td]
[td]Esti.April[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]16[/td]
[td]Ormania[/td]
[td]2014AF00031***
[/td]
[td]Esti. May[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]17[/td]
[td]Tew[/td]
[td]2014AF00031***
[/td]
[td]Esti. May[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]18[/td]
[td]mercy8924[/td]
[td]2014AF00031***
[/td]
[td]Esti. May[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]19[/td]
[td]relose29[/td]
[td]2014AF00033***
[/td]
[td]Est. May[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]20[/td]
[td]Hinicho[/td]
[td]2014AF00038***[/td]
[td]Esti. June[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]21[/td]
[td]dagm[/td]
[td]N/A[/td]
[td]N/A[/td]
[/tr]

Is there any explanation or good reason for not including those two participants with case number AF 51xxx and AF 82XXX?
In case you overlooked it, The names and respective case numbers are the following.
Sunnyb DV2014 AF 51xxx
Engmtolera DV2014 AF 82xxx

Is there any explanation or good reason for not including those two participants with case number AF 51xxx and AF 82XXX?
In case you overlooked it, The names and respective case numbers are the following.
Sunnyb DV2014 AF 51xxx
Engmtolera DV2014 AF 82xxx

Hi ofegi,

lol i like it when you always choke me :D . I didn't know Engmtolera is from ET, i honestly forgot sunnyb. I will edit it right know.

How r u anyways? have you played the 2015 DV lottery?

Hi ofegi,

lol i like it when you always choke me :D . I didn't know Engmtolera is from ET, i honestly forgot sunnyb. I will edit it right know.

How r u anyways? have you played the 2015 DV lottery?

quick response, You must have exposures of advanced working culture, it is not very Ethiopian, I am not disregarding ourselves, but you are different.
I happened to be involved just to assist a friend who is DV 2014 winner and do not have access to Internets, he is in a very remotest area of the country. Thus it was just to support his endeavor.
otherwise I didn't played the DV 2015.

best

quick response, You must have exposures of advanced working culture, it is not very Ethiopian, I am not disregarding ourselves, but you are different.
I happened to be involved just to assist a friend who is DV 2014 winner and do not have access to Internets, he is in a very remotest area of the country. Thus it was just to support his endeavor.
otherwise I didn't played the DV 2015.

best

hehehe... May be am training my self unconsciously with such culture knowing that i will join them soon...:D

That is really good of you! Here is an idea, why not i add him on the list with your name so that you will come and visit us time to time on his behalf. I think we need you to continue in this thread. What do you say?

Did you miss it or didn't want to play the 2015 lottery?

hehehe... May be am training my self unconsciously with such culture knowing that i will join them soon...:D

That is really good of you! Here is an idea, why not i add him on the list with your name so that you will come and visit us time to time on his behalf. I think we need you to continue in this thread. What do you say?

Did you miss it or didn't want to play the 2015 lottery?

that is fine ,, his number is DV2014AF 42xxx. the problem is he may not tell me all the detail, so I may not come to the forum with a full information,, otherwise it is OK.
I was not even aware that the DV is still existing. there were talking that it is cancelled though now I know that it is not true.

that is fine ,, his number is DV2014AF 42xxx. the problem is he may not tell me all the detail, so I may not come to the forum with a full information,, otherwise it is OK.
I was not even aware that the DV is still existing. there were talking that it is cancelled though now I know that it is not true.

Great! no problem, knowing his final status could also help us all.
In that case I guess you will be playing the next DV lottery.

Thanks,...i will put you on the list.

Hey friends do u know about the 5 must be passed ESLCE subjects and is that possible to take 2 ESLCE certificates.

Status
Not open for further replies.