• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2014 dv winners meet here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much Piuygiu and ofegi.
@ ofegi i also trying to open the link but it says the page not found.

Dear 1danny, Dan14 and lilita congratulations!!! Am happy for you guys!

And please it will be very helpful if you tell us exact date of your interview( including aby111). Thanks!

CHEERS!!!:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats and good luck to both Aby111 and 1danny!!

By the way, I didn't realise there were so many Ethiopians on the forum! Ormania's list is a surprise.

Dear Tew, i myself was surprised while compiling the table.....didn't know that we have populated this much...
I was even arguing at the 1st page of this thread with relose29 not to start this thread fearing that people
will not come. I was wrong, thanks relose29 for being stubborn enough to keep it open. :)

thanks to u ormaina u r the one who make the trend alive and valuable , GOD bless u for ur effort!!!

thank u GOD !!!

@Ormania, lehw

Try http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/94676.pdf or the link at http://www.state.gov/m/a/dir/regs/fam/07fam/c22714.htm

If the above won't work, Google for "7 FAM 1300 APPENDIX C Names to be Used in Passports" and follow the appropriate link from there.

Hope it works for you.

Cheers!

Dear ison2013, thanks it worked both. But it is all about US citizens on how to get passport. Yet it shows how simple they are on such issues as spelling. Thanx.

And please it will be very helpful if you tell us exact date of your interview( including aby111). Thanks!

My interview date is 24,Mar 2014. THANKS ALL.

I have Interview Appointment in Monday US.Embassy, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.

In January 19, 2014
My date of birth is: May 03, 1992 and
My Age i fill on the DSP 230 is: 22
But On The Medical They Said that your Age is 21.
When they Ask on the Interview What Shall I say??? Please Help Me.

Last edited by a moderator:
In January 19, 2014
My date of birth is: May 03, 1992 and
My Age i fill on the DSP 230 is: 22
But On The Medical They Said that your Age is 21.
When they Ask on the Interview What Shall I say??? Please Help Me.

Dear zegeye, congratulations!!!

I think the best is IF the noticed it, which i don't think they will notice, just tell them that it's the medical center's mistake. I think that the truth as well. So it will not honestly be a problem for you, just relax and compose yourself.

Please after the interview come over here and share the outcome to us.

CHEERS!

I think requires to read it through ,, the Ethiopian and other countries naming issues are also included in the document, I do not think it is only for US citizen ,, it is for all who are in need of there service.

Dear ison2013, thanks it worked both. But it is all about US citizens on how to get passport. Yet it shows how simple they are on such issues as spelling. Thanx.

I think requires to read it through ,, the Ethiopian and other countries naming issues are also included in the document, I do not think it is only for US citizen ,, it is for all who are in need of there service.

dear Ormania tanxs My interview date is 06,Mar 2014.
and i have question about ESLCE pass mark do u think D is pass mark? i have Diploma and BA Degree but it still bother me.

Status
Not open for further replies.