• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All dv winners with EU CN 3x,xxx to 39,999 it's our time will we make it?

So sad for what is still happening in my country...
Today it's difficult to be far away from France.
The world is not fair. Every day, civilians are dying in the Donbas from the shells of the Ukrainian army. And from different angles Russian and my compatriots. I can not stop it, I'm not the governor. Therefore, take it easy.
Just watching some NFL cause I'm in Miami...Beaches!!! :D

View attachment 350

Probably the last one from the cohort to report as residente permanente ;)

And yeah Chicago! We're with you Grandma! Stay strong France!
:D Where is the beach? I only see the TV. I do not believe.

The world is not fair. Every day, civilians are dying in the Donbas from the shells of the Ukrainian army. And from different angles Russian and my compatriots. I can not stop it, I'm not the governor. Therefore, take it easy.

:D Where is the beach? I only see the TV. I do not believe.
Yeah, I only see feet lol
May be franky is in alaska who knows ?!
Uncle we want prooves, get us some photos of the nices booties ariund there lol

Hi simon,
Credit karma shows , between 650 ~ 700 credit score fair!!!
I subscribed once and I had to give my ssn, now my question is , are they checking through my ssn all my finacial behavior!?
Thanks

Hi simon,
Credit karma shows , between 650 ~ 700 credit score fair!!!
I subscribed once and I had to give my ssn, now my question is , are they checking through my ssn all my finacial behavior!?
Thanks

Yeah they track pretty much everything that is credit related. Annoyingly it doesn't seem to matter how much savings you have - they only care about credit.

The off thing about credit is that getting credit (and even applying for credit) can hit your score, but once you show that you handle the credit you have responsibly the score rebounds. Take a look at mine for example - I was thinking of posting these anyway.....

Started highish as a default, went low as I was taking a couple of credit accounts (credit cards etc) and then built up over time.

upload_2015-1-15_20-47-6.png

My Fico score took much longer to "show up" but it is the one that is important for most lenders.

On my credit card account it shows me my score and tells me the top things that hold the score back.

fico.JPG

Yeah they track pretty much everything that is credit related. Annoyingly it doesn't seem to matter how much savings you have - they only care about credit.

The off thing about credit is that getting credit (and even applying for credit) can hit your score, but once you show that you handle the credit you have responsibly the score rebounds. Take a look at mine for example - I was thinking of posting these anyway.....

Started highish as a default, went low as I was taking a couple of credit accounts (credit cards etc) and then built up over time.

View attachment 353

My Fico score took much longer to "show up" but it is the one that is important for most lenders.

On my credit card account it shows me my score and tells me the top things that hold the score back.

View attachment 354
Im glad, that the last check that bounced didnt affect my credit score, and also having a fair score makes me fwel good, hope I built it up ti good very soon.

Though new accounts temporarily hurt the score, higher limits on the existing ones help the score instantly, if the increases do not coincide with too many hard inquires.

Hi guys!
How are You?
I've just have a look to the visa bulletin for the first time this year.
Simon, DV 2015 seems to be fast and good for EU no?

And how can I know my credit score??

Have a nice day guys!

Hi guys!
How are You?
I've just have a look to the visa bulletin for the first time this year.
Simon, DV 2015 seems to be fast and good for EU no?

And how can I know my credit score??

Have a nice day guys!

EU is moving fast, but in general the VB has gone faster than needed because of the delays with DS260. The VB will slow down a bit because of the completing DS260s that were already current.

To monitor your credit, open an account at www.creditkarma.com - it's free and accurate.

Last time I tried Credit Karma several months ago - they could not verify me. Which was ridiculous cause I made sure before that there were no variations in my ID details in all the reports.
But you posting your scores reminded me that I needed to go back and delete my profile, and as I logged in it allowed me to get verified again.
Now, I will sign up my wife for this. Before I cleaned up her report her score was in mid 600s, but now it is higher than mine (though very little credit limits, paid-as-agreed student loans make a bit positive impact).

It is funny they have "number of accounts" as a factor for the credit score. So, even having 10 accounts is considered "poor". I read the explanation where they emphasize the benefit of having more accounts (not the variety), and it just does not make sense other then trick people into signing up for those offers. Looks a bit like unethical misrepresentation.
Some new comers may be unfamiliar with the sales practices in the new country. It is very easy for new people to be taken advantage of. There is a special breed of sales people called "vultures" in some industries. Bottom line is that research and steadfastness save money.

Last time I tried Credit Karma several months ago - they could not verify me. Which was ridiculous cause I made sure before that there were no variations in my ID details in all the reports.
But you posting your scores reminded me that I needed to go back and delete my profile, and as I logged in it allowed me to get verified again.
Now, I will sign up my wife for this. Before I cleaned up her report her score was in mid 600s, but now it is higher than mine (though very little credit limits, paid-as-agreed student loans make a bit positive impact).

It is funny they have "number of accounts" as a factor for the credit score. So, even having 10 accounts is considered "poor". I read the explanation where they emphasize the benefit of having more accounts (not the variety), and it just does not make sense other then trick people into signing up for those offers. Looks a bit like unethical misrepresentation.
Some new comers may be unfamiliar with the sales practices in the new country. It is very easy for new people to be taken advantage of. There is a special breed of sales people called "vultures" in some industries. Bottom line is that research and steadfastness save money.

Yeah, it's an odd science. I have probably been a bit conservative in my credit. I have two credit cards and haven't asked to raise the limits. I didn't want to apply for me in case it reduced my average age of the credit account. I also took a small loan that I didn't need just to have a different type of credit. A car loan would have been good, but we paid cash for the car pretty early on. But still, my scores are plenty good enough to get a mortgage now which I will need soon as we are getting close to complete on the house design. We closed on the land already in December.

I'm done with debt. Never more said the raven. It's taken me 20 years but finally last month no more debt. Ok I owe my wife 50 bucks but that's it. Feels like being reborn.

I'm done with debt. Never more said the raven. It's taken me 20 years but finally last month no more debt. Ok I owe my wife 50 bucks but that's it. Feels like being reborn.

Well in the USA it is hard to have no credit (because you kind need credit cards) but I agree you should aim to have no debt. So have a couple of credit cards but always pay off the full balances each month. Also, a mortgage is "good debt" (debt on an appreciating asset) so I don't mind that type of debt (it is preferable to renting forever).