• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All asian DV winners, Please list your case numbers

CAE 2009AS0005xxx
Hi Paulsiam - I'm also from Bkk, but living in the US now. Nice to meet you.

Hi hpy ;)
Great! Nice to meet you too. I hope that the advance notifications for all asia DV will be processed more quickly. You seem to be interviewed within the October as your low DV number.

Cheer:- :)

hi

CN 2009AS0017xxx
im from Sri Lanka
Received NL 31st July
Send to KCC 12th August
KCC recieved 14th August
Do i hav a Chance???

October Visa Bulletin is coming out ! I'm a little bit disappointed.It's so slow for asia if compare with europe and africa ! What do you think ???

Hi guys
I am Ali from Iran. I want to know:
how did you received (Confirmed received by KCC) ??
2009AS00031xxx

Hello guys from Jordan

Hello guys
I am from jordan and I have A high case number 2010as29xxx, and I think I will have the chance to win it, please all my life depend on that, guys do u think I'll have my chance, and by the way I saw bigger case numbers in Asia more than mine.:confused:

Hello
Dear friend firo 1234
I am one of the lottery winners from iran but dv2009(last year)my case number was 27000.I was very anxious last year about becoming current by kcc but not only me but also many of my friends with higher case numbers (for example34000)became current and now all of us have greencard in our hands .
please dont afraid at all .I am sure that you will become current and go to interview certainly in 2010.so be hope ful completely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):D

I hereby express my gratefulness to this website and all of my friends here because of their useful advises!
and wish a year full of health, joy and success for every body !:p:)

tavakoli.kamran ]
Thanks thanks thanks thaks man for hope your are giving to me, seriously I am thinking and hoping to get my visa and really my life depend on that
THANKSSSSS