• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All asian DV winners, Please list your case numbers

Hi Monos, haha we have the same case number, when did you mail back the forms to KCC? We can be good friends, besides rueyyinn, i didn't figure what to do with the checklist because KCC keep pushing me to US Embassy Malaysia and US Embassy Malaysia keep pushing me to KCC.

Hi Monos, haha we have the same case number, when did you mail back the forms to KCC? We can be good friends, besides rueyyinn, i didn't figure what to do with the checklist because KCC keep pushing me to US Embassy Malaysia and US Embassy Malaysia keep pushing me to KCC.

I think it is better if you send it back to KCC. I have yet to send mine yet, but plan to do it tomorrow. When have you sent yours TKFOO?

Hi Benji731, which country do you come from? I've sent you few e-mails and haven't received a reply from you yet. We have the SAME CN. LOL. Anyway keep in touch, we can have discussion. Talk later, send me PM if possible. Thanks

I have very high case number 2009AS00025XXX .
When will be my interview ??? Please estimate for me !
I think I have to wait atleast 6 months.What do you think ?

CAE 2009AS0005xxx
Hi Paulsiam - I'm also from Bkk, but living in the US now. Nice to meet you.