• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All asian DV winners, Please list your case numbers

one more question.. how do u know if your number is current? i know we need to look at the visa bulletin board but it doesnt make sense to me. :(

one more question.. how do u know if your number is current? i know we need to look at the visa bulletin board but it doesnt make sense to me. :(

go below to the tables where u can see various regions, for eg
for November

Asia 3500

means people whose case number is below 3500, can file their AOS in November 2007.

Got it?

Hi, I am also from Nepal and my case number is AS1***
I am doing AOS and so far already finished my finger printing on 24th Oct. Now waiting for interview letter

hi did u get ur 2nd letter,. what is the position now of ur lottery. my number is near to you.
dv2008as 6###

Dear All,

You all will be very happy to know that my Administrative Processing has been cleared and got my visa yesterday.

Zahid

Hey everybody, my case number is 2009AS00023XXX

Do you guys think i have a chance to be invited to the interview? If yes then could you guys please guesstimate when would it be? Thanks

case number matter

But mine is 2009, not 2008, i mean my case number is 2009as0002xxxx, you think i'll get the interview soon? how soon do you mean? one year later or within this year? yeah i've filled up the paper and sent it to KCC last week.

Case number

My case number is 2009AS00023xxx, and yours is 2008AS00015xxx it's still a huge different if compare with mine, i don't even know if I'll get a chance to the interview since my case number is so high, i don't mind to wait till next summer, I'm even prefer to go for interview on next year so i can save up some money to proof i can take care of myself, because i wanna go to Chicago city, I'm from Malaysia anyway and I'm a chinese, by the way i have another form which I'm not sure if i should send it to KCC and if i don't need to send it to KCC then where should i send it to? or should i mail it to my country's US Embassy? The form has my country's US Embassy's address on the upper right hand corner. Please advise, and should i contact KCC to confirm if they receive my FEDEX mail? Thanks :) good luck with interview :)

Case number and non DS230, and DSP122 forms

I just mail back my DS230 Part 1&2, DSP122, and photo to Kentucky Consular Center by using FedEX service, but there's another form, which has the Kuala Lumpur US Embassy address on the top right hand corner, should i mail that form to KL US Embassy? or keep it till the day i interview? Please advise Thanks!!!